Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Plastic explosives detected at Miami Port
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Plastic explosives detected at Miami Port  (Read 2956 times)
The Dog
Legend

« on: January 08, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »

Plastic explosives detected at Miami Port

22 minutes ago

MIAMI - A package that was going to be loaded onto a cruise ship at the Port of Miami tested positive for plastic explosives Monday, the Coast Guard said.

The package was tested six times and each time it came back positive for C4, said Petty Officer James Judge.

Miami-Dade police were examining the package to confirm whether explosives were present.

The developments came a day after three Middle Eastern men in a cargo truck sparked a brief terrorism scare at the port. After a bomb squad search, authorities concluded that the men were carrying automotive parts and that the scare stemmed from miscommunication.

Ok, I'm no expert...but C4 isn't something you buy at the home depot.....this is pretty unnerving.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:58:42 PM by HannaHat » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »

Whoops, looks like the media jumped the gun again.  the package posed NO THREAT at all.....they are saying now it might not have been plastic explosives at all.  rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »

I didn't even bother to pay attention. If I see something like that I'll make a note of it and then check back in a day or two after the smoke clears. It was "breaking news" a couple of hours ago on CNN...I just glanced at it, then went outside to do yardwork.

Our media is sad pathetic joke, giving "special reports" on sprinkler parts...
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 06:00:49 PM »

If terrorists were gonna blow something up down here.....they'd do Turkey Point. Nuclear power plant would blow up the whole state. Tongue
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »

Turns out the package contained sprinkler parts! YIKES!!!!!? nervous Are we going to war with Home Depot now???

This Wednesday during Bush's new plan for Iraq address, it'll go something like this:

Bush: "Hello my fellow Americans...as you've heard recently about the terrorist attack in the Miami Port that has left millions of Americans in fear....I have just received vital intel from the CIA saying that Saddam Hussein was reincarnated as a box of water sprinkler parts.  It is in my order as President to now declare war on all sprinkler parts and accessories and any organization that harbors these tools of terrorism.  I ask of you my fellow Americans, play your part in stopping terrorism and destroy your sprinkler before it's too late."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 06:17:43 PM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 06:15:57 PM »

i know terrorists are dumb for attacking anyone not like them, however, i think they know when, and what to bomb.

html sucks
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »

Turns out the package contained sprinkler parts! YIKES!!!!!  nervous Are we going to war with Home Depot now???

Home Depot has plenty of ties to Al Queda.  Most recently Bush has received intel from a credible source named "curveball" that puts the CEO of HD with known terror suspects in Somalia as recently as last month.

Personal I shop at Lowe's, where I know I'm not supporting a terror regime. But I have yet to sell my Home Depot stock as it appears to be doing quite well lately.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 06:22:31 PM »

Turns out the package contained sprinkler parts! YIKES!!!!!? nervous Are we going to war with Home Depot now???

Home Depot has plenty of ties to Al Queda.? Most recently Bush has received intel from a credible source named "curveball" that puts the CEO of HD with known terror suspects in Somalia as recently as last month.

Personal I shop at Lowe's, where I know I'm not supporting a terror regime. But I have yet to sell my Home Depot stock as it appears to be doing quite well lately.

Of course you won't part with that SLC Cheney.  rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »

Home depot stock is going great since the war on terror has started, but I really took a bath on the Bud Fox dick cream. He really took the money and ran on that one, probably the shortest CEO stint in history. If Home Depot gets some "rebuilding" contracts though, I'll be ready to retire in a few.
EFISH
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »

Home depot stock is going great since the war on terror has started, but I really took a bath on the Bud Fox dick cream. He really took the money and ran on that one, probably the shortest CEO stint in history. If Home Depot gets some "rebuilding" contracts though, I'll be ready to retire in a few.
I admit to liking the Bud Fox T-shirts. Classic stuff.  hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »

I admit to liking the Bud Fox T-shirts. Classic stuff.  hihi

hihi

Order yours today:

http://thetinfoilhatlinux.aceboard.com/244563-3654-2452-0-TFHL2-Tshirts.htm

His dick cream works great, just ask Kujo, his right hand is still swollen up to twice the size.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: