Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:24:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Does Axl's voice/music/words inspire you?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does Axl's voice/music/words inspire you?  (Read 5869 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »

Yes. He's one of the reasons that I am still alive today. Sure, I may only be 17, but I've had my share of problems, issues, chemical dependancys (sp?), etc. There's always a song out there for me, that'll 'put me back into place' sort of speak, get me back on the same level as I was when I started the day. He's one of the very few musicans that I can listen to day in and day out and not get tired of him, his lyrics, music, etc.

i second everything you just said, i'm only fucking 16 but have also been down some deep shit,

and also when i'm havin' problems with the love, there's songs for that, fights with people there are songs for that, and other stuff that i don't wanna go into, there's songs for that
his voice can sound like he feels my pain you get what i mean, and he can calm me down when i need it, if i would listen to don't cry yeah this sounds gay but i don't fuckin' care, but i can get like tears in my eyes just because that it feels  like he cares about me and don't want me to feel the way i do

damn it even silkworms have helped me

I know what you mean...Silkworms was great for my problems with cops/teachers/school/people in general being bitches n' railroading me to admit to shit I didn't do.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »

yeah they inspire me to tour continously and put out albums every year on a regular basis....oh wait......haha im just messing around of course the music inspires me,,it if didn't why would I listen to it all the time?  It has inspired me since I was 9 years old.....
cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »

they inspire me a tiny bit I suppose...I guess they entertain me more than anything
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: