Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:22:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More GN'R inside references from Trent Reznor? Could be bullshit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More GN'R inside references from Trent Reznor? Could be bullshit  (Read 15806 times)
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 05:59:10 PM »

It's too blurry to make anything out, people are just going.."Oh that one looks like it has four words in it, that must be Catcher in the Rye!"

You know, it IS possible that Trent has a song on the new NIN with four words in the title  Roll Eyes

BTW - if Trent was going to go through all the trouble of making some elaborate fake GNR tracklisting and knew enough about the leaks to know about CITR, why aren't arguably the two most popular new songs, Better and IRS on there?

This is bullshit, and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it.

What does that have to do with anything?

I realize Reznor has made a couple of pics teasing GNR fans before, so what? There's a crapload of pictures uploaded on the NIN website and newsflash, not all of them have a GNR mention in them - this one included.

This is simply a case of someone REALLY reaching and trying to see something that simply isn't there.
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 06:01:41 PM »

It's too blurry to make anything out, people are just going.."Oh that one looks like it has four words in it, that must be Catcher in the Rye!"

You know, it IS possible that Trent has a song on the new NIN with four words in the title  Roll Eyes

BTW - if Trent was going to go through all the trouble of making some elaborate fake GNR tracklisting and knew enough about the leaks to know about CITR, why aren't arguably the two most popular new songs, Better and IRS on there?

I realize Reznor has made a couple of pics teasing GNR fans before, so what? There's a crapload of pictures uploaded on the NIN website and newsflash, not all of them have a GNR mention in them - this one included.

This is simply a case of someone REALLY reaching and trying to see something that simply isn't there.

dude, open your eyes

It could just be your monitor, but it says it

Fucked up and out of place
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2007, 06:03:59 PM »

dude, open your eyes

Dude, I'm talking about the original picture posted in this thread, not the Chinese Democracy one.
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »

dude, open your eyes

Dude, I'm talking about the original picture posted in this thread, not the Chinese Democracy one.

so i am

Fucked up and out of place
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »

I know that they posted pics last year with some GN'R references.

But in this case, it's just blurred text that somebody made out to read various song titles.

You can read what you want to in that text.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »

This is SO bullshit. I can't believe you guys are really buying this.

Survey says: Trent has place GNR References in the past in his Pics... So yeah I believe it... It looks the same when I blow it up...

So what if he did it in the past, it doesnt look anything like the song names some people think is there. Stop looking for answers where there are none.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 06:24:39 PM »

dude, open your eyes

so i am

If you can make out those song titles then you must have the greatest eyes in the world. It's just a bunch of blurred text.
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 06:39:42 PM »

this is gay and made up.
scar2d2w
Headliner

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »

this is gay and made up.

but it is entertaining  rofl

axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 07:23:26 PM »

I love these random NIN pictures with supposed hidden "GNR" messages.  hihi They all make me laugh.

When you blow up this picture using Photoshop, the writing becomes too blurry to read. However, it is not distorted in the original photo, and I am pretty sure someone on here will be able to blow it up while still being readable. Then we'll know for sure what it says.

So get this picture ot the CSI: GNR lab pronto, so that we can get some answers!

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 07:51:57 PM »

hihi

This one is the best

eggers
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 08:41:37 PM »

When you blow up this picture using Photoshop, the writing becomes too blurry to read. However, it is not distorted in the original photo, and I am pretty sure someone on here will be able to blow it up while still being readable. Then we'll know for sure what it says.

So get this picture ot the CSI: GNR lab pronto, so that we can get some answers!

It's just a pitty that CSI FAKE almost everything on their show then. You cant make that text any clearer no matter what software you have. People are reading too far into things.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2007, 08:46:28 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if they were using the same studio to mix the album. Both bands are signed under the Universal umbrella so its possible.

Unless Trent has built his own studio in LA like he had in New Orleans.

So perhaps that might be a setlist Axl left in the studio?  hihi
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »

Search for PicTul it works some what , I can make out welcome back to the jungle VERY clearly , Prostitue is the first track ,  (In?) New world , Better looks like the next one not too sure , CITR the rest I can't make them out... Search for pictul and then resize it to about 2000 x 1000 or up , you can make some out. Even it is what the screen reads it's BS , Axl writing a song called WBTTJ , hahah NO.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=88124&st=0

I don't know if someone made it up or whatever, but I thought it was interesting, if it is true.

It's fucking retarded.  It CLEARLY doesn't say that.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2007, 09:34:53 PM »

hihi

This one is the best

Am I blind, cause I don't see any reference to GNR in that picture...?

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »

Demon Wolf, look in the mirror.

What leaks??
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »

Search for PicTul it works some what , I can make out welcome back to the jungle VERY clearly , Prostitue is the first track ,? (In?) New world , Better looks like the next one not too sure , CITR the rest I can't make them out... Search for pictul and then resize it to about 2000 x 1000 or up , you can make some out. Even it is what the screen reads it's BS , Axl writing a song called WBTTJ , hahah NO.

Post a screen shot then.

What leaks??
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2007, 09:43:15 PM »

ok, someone needs to interject some REALITY into the thread and it'll be me.

The images are digital images.  Made up of hundreds of thousands of pixels.  336,000 pixels in the large image and 81,000 pixels in the second image.

The reason that the text is so grainy and blocky in the second image is because it has been interpolated.   And using a simple algorithm most likely.

You can increase the resolution of an image through interpolation but you cannot restore data that was missing.   That's why the letters in the "enhanced" image look so crappy and unreadable.

There ARE things you can do, to try to recreate what the original text was, but I think they're beyond many of the people on this forum.  In fact I'd guarantee it.   The proof is in the responses.

If you think that you can enhance a digital image and restore data that was not originally captured then grab your "D" hat and stand in the corner with those that think that resampling a 128Kb/s MP3 to 320Kb/s will also restore the quality.

Don't come back until I call you back by name.

Thanks

What leaks??
Steffi
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »

Demon Wolf, look in the mirror.

The one next to lamp? I don't get it...  Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: