Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:22:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More GN'R inside references from Trent Reznor? Could be bullshit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More GN'R inside references from Trent Reznor? Could be bullshit  (Read 15807 times)
GeraldFord
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 04:20:56 PM »

A NIN/GN'R WORLD TOUR 2007?

AHAHAH, I wish! hihi peace
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 04:25:03 PM »

This is SO bullshit. I can't believe you guys are really buying this.

Survey says: Trent has place GNR References in the past in his Pics... So yeah I believe it... It looks the same when I blow it up...
The other references were obvious. This one is just the same as looking at clouds and saying "OMG, it says March 6th!!!". Tongue

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 04:25:23 PM »

I like NIN but whats up with all the GN'R stuff really? ?Maybe it's some kind of inside plan to let us know that NIN and GN'R will tour once again?Huh ?Trent and Axl would never work, but never say never.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »

If anyone else has read Marilyn Manson's autobiography, there's a bit in it where Manson goes to a U2 concert with Trent and is introduced to Axl backstage. It has always been my understanding that Axl and Trent have a mutual, professional admiration for each other. I remember reading interviews around the time of The Fragile and "Oh My God" with Trent speaking highly of GN'R and Robin's work with them. As I recall, he's also confirmed being approached by Axl to work together in the past, on the alleged solo album, although he was too busy with The Downward Spiral and then almost immediately Antichrist Superstar. But yeah, I don't think what we're looking at is any actual tracklisting. Maybe an old tracklisting from the late 90s sessions. They shared a guitarist, who knows what else Trent has been privy to. I take it like he's teasing Axl in a good natured, "Come and get it out, we want to hear it" sort of a way. If he was seriously attacking Axl, and we're finding this, and we're talking about Axl Rose, don't you think he'd have gotten wind of this and...being Axl Rose...already made his share of comments? It's fun, but it's not a revelation and it's not the start of a fight between the two frontmen. Besides, they're my two favorite bands, I'd never want to see that happen. Between any two bands in the world, a fight between GN'R and NIN is the last thing I want.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »

HOW COME THERE ARE 2 CATCHERS IN THE RYE??!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »

HOW COME THERE ARE 2 CATCHERS IN THE RYE??!

Because the song's THAT good.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 04:34:35 PM »

can somebody tell what is on this picture?
and who is trent renzor?
am i right he is onpic,and work on chinese democracy

I have never seen so many tree
GeraldFord
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »

If anyone else has read Marilyn Manson's autobiography, there's a bit in it where Manson goes to a U2 concert with Trent and is introduced to Axl backstage. It has always been my understanding that Axl and Trent have a mutual, professional admiration for each other. I remember reading interviews around the time of The Fragile and "Oh My God" with Trent speaking highly of GN'R and Robin's work with them. As I recall, he's also confirmed being approached by Axl to work together in the past, on the alleged solo album, although he was too busy with The Downward Spiral and then almost immediately Antichrist Superstar. But yeah, I don't think what we're looking at is any actual tracklisting. Maybe an old tracklisting from the late 90s sessions. They shared a guitarist, who knows what else Trent has been privy to. I take it like he's teasing Axl in a good natured, "Come and get it out, we want to hear it" sort of a way. If he was seriously attacking Axl, and we're finding this, and we're talking about Axl Rose, don't you think he'd have gotten wind of this and...being Axl Rose...already made his share of comments? It's fun, but it's not a revelation and it's not the start of a fight between the two frontmen. Besides, they're my two favorite bands, I'd never want to see that happen. Between any two bands in the world, a fight between GN'R and NIN is the last thing I want.

Yeah, that seems to make sense.
GeraldFord
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »

and who is trent renzor?

You don't know who Trent Reznor is? Are you for real? He's the frontman/singer/sonwriter for NIN.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »

and who is trent renzor?

You don't know who Trent Reznor is? Are you for real? He's the frontman/singer/sonwriter for NIN.
ok,thank you,but what this picture have with guns n roses?

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=88124&st=0

I don't know if someone made it up or whatever, but I thought it was interesting, if it is true.

I know Rebel Yell from mygnr. He's a huge GnR n' NIN fan and runs a NIN board and he wouldn't make this up.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »

this stupid topic,and moderators have to delete it

GeraldFord
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=88124&st=0

I don't know if someone made it up or whatever, but I thought it was interesting, if it is true.

I know Rebel Yell from mygnr. He's a huge GnR n' NIN fan and runs a NIN board and he wouldn't make this up.

I'm sure the pic is real. What I mean by "made it up" is someone could be looking into it to read it as a gnr related pic, when in fact that was not Reznor's intention.
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

Bullshit, you can't read that! You only see what you're told. If someone says it says something you see that, if they said something else you'd see that. They wouldn't do a song called "Welcome back to the jungle"...
Edrose
Headliner

black sheep are the new dolphins...

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 05:07:29 PM »

why would NIN rip off chinese democracy when, if axl's on time, the real chinese democracy will be out before this NIN spoof?

this is like listening to stairway to heaven backwards and thinking its a song about the devil

bullshit

someone delete this thread  rant
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 05:11:23 PM »

People also claim Judas Priest songs played backwards say you should kill yourself.

And Jesus has been seen in various food products over the years.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »

People also claim Judas Priest songs played backwards say you should kill yourself.

/jarmo

Are you saying that you don't see it?

Have you seen the other three pictures that happened previously this year?

Fucked up and out of place
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »

It's too blurry to make anything out, people are just going.."Oh that one looks like it has four words in it, that must be Catcher in the Rye!"

You know, it IS possible that Trent has a song on the new NIN with four words in the title  Roll Eyes

BTW - if Trent was going to go through all the trouble of making some elaborate fake GNR tracklisting and knew enough about the leaks to know about CITR, why aren't arguably the two most popular new songs, Better and IRS on there?

This is bullshit, and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it.
jaknudsen
Rocker

I'm a mule!

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »

And Axl has been seen in Reznor's pictures last year  ok

looooooooove's sooooo straaange

2006-06-28 Oslo, NOR
2010-06-02 Oslo, NOR
2018-07-19 Oslo, NOR
2022-06-15 Stavanger, NOR
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »

It's too blurry to make anything out, people are just going.."Oh that one looks like it has four words in it, that must be Catcher in the Rye!"

You know, it IS possible that Trent has a song on the new NIN with four words in the title  Roll Eyes

BTW - if Trent was going to go through all the trouble of making some elaborate fake GNR tracklisting and knew enough about the leaks to know about CITR, why aren't arguably the two most popular new songs, Better and IRS on there?

This is bullshit, and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: