Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 02:08:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl gets Baz a new record deal for christmas?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl gets Baz a new record deal for christmas?  (Read 6891 times)
guns_n_motley
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 08:32:36 PM »

Interesting: Metal Mike(baz guitarist) just added Warner Music to his site.. perhaps baz has signed with Warner music hihi
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »

baz is with sanctuary, I thought
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »

Baz will be on Uzi Suicide Records!

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »

he used to be with spitfire up until september. then he had some major label interest while on the GNR tour. and hes been negotiating with them since october. ill guess well find out soon.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »

He signed to Sanctuary Management in late August.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »

I thought he already had one but thats great if he didn't

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 02:20:25 PM »

I'm am totally confused now. Who does he have a record deal with? Didn't he already have one? He already recorded hi new album...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »

I'm am totally confused now. Who does he have a record deal with? Didn't he already have one? He already recorded hi new album...

NO, he USED TO have a record deal with spitfire records. He recorded his cd in June before the GNR tour in Europe.(he still has to finish some vocals/solos up in Janruary).

in September/october he lost his record deal wtih spitfire but also got some major label interest. So he was negotiating with some labels since October..

He hasnt officially announced who his new record deal is with..But ive "heard" its Rhino who is owned by Warner music with bands like Queensryche, Sammy Hagar etc.

He hasnt put out his solo album yet.. hes been looking for a label to release it on. ok
cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 12:44:10 AM »

SAVAGE ANIMAL!!! smoking
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 12:47:21 AM »

NO, he USED TO have a record deal with spitfire records. He recorded his cd in June before the GNR tour in Europe.(he still has to finish some vocals/solos up in Janruary).

in September/october he lost his record deal wtih spitfire but also got some major label interest. So he was negotiating with some labels since October..

He hasnt officially announced who his new record deal is with..But ive "heard" its Rhino who is owned by Warner music with bands like Queensryche, Sammy Hagar etc.

He hasnt put out his solo album yet.. hes been looking for a label to release it on. ok

Ok, thank you so  much for clearing this up  beer
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 02:40:26 AM »

Last month Baz stopped here in Hartford for an interview and accoustic set in Hartford CT.  he also played the Webster (small rock club) that night, which was an off day from the GNR tour.  The day before the worcester date.  On the radio he was talking about how he thinks that cd's are a thing of the past, and the sales just arnt there.  He talked about how he is looking at all the options for releasing his album, and different ways to get his music out to the fans. 

unrelated : his accoustic live broadcast of "by yor side" was amazing.  So good that he added it to his myspace page.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 05:05:33 PM »

Last month Baz stopped here in Hartford for an interview and accoustic set in Hartford CT.? he also played the Webster (small rock club) that night, which was an off day from the GNR tour.? The day before the worcester date.? On the radio he was talking about how he thinks that cd's are a thing of the past, and the sales just arnt there.? He talked about how he is looking at all the options for releasing his album, and different ways to get his music out to the fans.?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?unrelated : his accoustic live broadcast of "by yor side" was amazing.? So good that he added it to his myspace page.

Other than iTunes/downloading & CD's, what else is there?

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: