Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  it would be nice if Axl and Co. give us a present for Christmas, what do you ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: it would be nice if Axl and Co. give us a present for Christmas, what do you ...  (Read 3963 times)
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 12:26:19 PM »

The band has done more than I expected:

- a great tour
- great shows
- announced when the CD is coming out

If they would drop one more name of a song I can tell you that the day after that the board would be full of "what can it sound like?" etc.

I prefer that they don't tell anything until the 1st single drops.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 12:26:38 PM »

Having seen GN'R in 2006 and the letter from Axl saying that they are releasing CD in 2007 are presents enough for me. Also the  possibility that they come back to Europe in 2007 is great  ok

I don't post it often but I never really agree with Jarmo, except for now. It is the truth and  you cant deny it or manipulate it.
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 01:31:25 PM »

i kow what i want as a present and that is an announcement that they are coming to where i live.. but i also know i have to wait a bit more for that (if it's ever going to happen)

but i'm patient..

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 01:33:49 PM »

Merry Christmas! beer

If anything, one line of seasons greetings from each member would make it even merrier.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »

topics like this make me wonder how long some of you have actually been following the band...Axl gave us a press release last week, everyone who has been following the band for a while should know that that press release had better hold us over till 2009
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

Chinese democracy and a dvd of an Hammerstein show packed in a classy wooden box.

Where's Axl?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »

topics like this make me wonder how long some of you have actually been following the band...Axl gave us a press release last week, everyone who has been following the band for a while should know that that press release had better hold us over till 2009

A press release every 2 years explaining why the album isn't coming after all will do for the longtimers hihi

Album? You said album? Almost forgot about that one.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 03:36:52 PM »

E) some soundboards to download for free on the official website.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 03:59:35 PM »

I don't need a Christmas present from the band.  If they're working on getting the album out, that's plenty for me.  We'll get a single and track listing when it's appropriate from a marketing standpoint.  We have PLENTY of leaks.  I don't WANT to hear the final versions until they release a single or the album.  I want to take in the entire album as just that...an ALBUM!  I want to see how it flows together. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 04:17:34 PM »

I don't need a Christmas present from the band.  If they're working on getting the album out, that's plenty for me.  We'll get a single and track listing when it's appropriate from a marketing standpoint.  We have PLENTY of leaks.  I don't WANT to hear the final versions until they release a single or the album.  I want to take in the entire album as just that...an ALBUM!  I want to see how it flows together. 

same here, the best they can give is cd, and I can wait until march for that  peace
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »

merry christmas,i celebrating christmas on january 7th

I have never seen so many tree
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 01:53:15 AM »

Fuck it.. none of those.. A, B, C OR D.. Reasoning? It'll be done when it's done. BTW.. I'm Waiting for Duke Nukem Forever, 'nuff said  Grin

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
EFISH
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 03:24:31 AM »

prefer?

a) it would be nice to read a full interview from all the members of the band speakin' all details about Chinese Democracy (number of songs, names of songs, how they sound, explain all things happened in Guns all these years ...)
b) Some short clips of some of the songs (for example 30 sec., i remember hearin' some VR samples a few days before they release Contraband)
c) The studio version of Madagascar, Blues, Chinese or some of the leaks.
d) the full clip of prostitute or some other leak

Maybe not for Christmas  Tongue but I'm sure (atleast I hope) that we'll get a little of option A before the release, probably to Rolling Stone.  drool
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 03:25:34 AM »

prefer?

a) it would be nice to read a full interview from all the members of the band speakin' all details about Chinese Democracy (number of songs, names of songs, how they sound, explain all things happened in Guns all these years ...)
b) Some short clips of some of the songs (for example 30 sec., i remember hearin' some VR samples a few days before they release Contraband)

Maybe not for Christmas  Tongue but I'm sure (atleast I hope) that we'll get a little of option A before the release, probably to Rolling Stone.  drool

a Robin Interview  drool that would be cool
EFISH
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 03:26:20 AM »

prefer?

a Robin Interview  drool that would be cool
Yes! I want to know what's going through that guys head. yes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 03:28:21 AM »

2006 has been a pretty damn good year for GnR/me........I'm happy.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 03:30:09 AM »

prefer?

Dude, we got our Christmas present, and it was awesome.

For the first time ever, we got an actual full-on release date. Sure, it's not firm, but this is closest we've ever been. CD for once actually has an official slated date from Mr. Rose.

Thanks Santa n' Roses!  ok

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 03:44:16 AM »

I got my christmas present the other night in LA.  Cool
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin'

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
madagas
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 02:49:51 PM »

I'm with slcpunk, 2006 has been great. He's back and back proper. Now my wishlist for early 2007 would be for an announcement from the record company telling us that Gnr have a new contract and that Axl has turned over two complete albums to the label. The first Chinese Democracy will be released on March 6-date set in stone! Grin beer
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: