Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The 2007 Speculation Thread
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The 2007 Speculation Thread  (Read 3490 times)
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« on: December 21, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »

What's this board without a speculation thread!  hihi  As 2006 draws to a close we now look toward 2007 for more exciting things to happen in the world of GN'R.  Hopefully early 2007 sees tons of promo for the new cd and a video in the early months.  But what about concert DVDs, talk shows, award shows, and new tours.  2007 is going to be an amazing year for Guns N' Roses and I can't wait!!!!!!  And are we going to see 2 videos maybe 3...the possibilities are endless.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »

2007 is going to be one of the best years in music for me at least.  In addition to Guns N'Roses putting out their CD (and touring I assume), my other all-time favorite band, NINE INCH NAILS, will be releasing a DVD on 2/27, a new CD in April, and touring for the remainder of the year.  Not to mention, Marilyn Manson is supposed to put something out in '07 as well (hopefully nohting like his '03 release).  I am saving money and my vacation days for next year.

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:23:59 PM »

I'll be satisfied with just the CD.....anything beyond that is icing on the cake

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »

Save your money. I'm sure tickets for the summer U.S. tour will go on sale shortly before or after the album is released in March...

peace
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 06:42:55 PM »

How cool wouls Better, Chinese Democracy and Madagascar be for the videos for this album.

And aren't they supposed to release 3 albums over 3 years?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 08:16:46 PM »

How cool wouls Better, Chinese Democracy and Madagascar be for the videos for this album.

Good call!  I think those three songs you mentioned will all be singles through out the next year! 
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 08:21:21 PM »

I agree in that I think we'll see 3 singles this year (at least 2) and the album released by Mid-April at the latest.   I don't think Madagascar with be a single or have a video though.  I think we'll see more of Axl in the press, some appearances for promo, and approx. 60-70 more shows this year across the world.

Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »

I'm hopeful that GNR will make some appearances on t.v. like David Letterman/Jay Leno or something. ok

Some interviews of Axl on t.v. would be really cool too. Kurt Loder would be a good choice to interview Axl.

It'd be really nice if we get to hear from Axl himself, what all of the behind the scenes bullshit was about, all this time. yes

I'm very interested in finding out what was really going on in Axls world for the last ten or so years.

As a fan, it would be amazing to hear this stuff from Axl personally. smoking

I'm positive it would be quite mind-blowing to get all of the facts. Shocked

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 10:05:24 PM »

Damn cool thats what  smoking ya know someday when we have CHINESE DEMOCRACY, the follow up, and the follow up of the follow up we're gonna look back on these days and laugh at our selves and the people who doubted G'n'R. Value these days 'cause as soon as you know it it will all be over.  yes

Heres to it all eventually beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 10:31:16 PM »

I'll be satisfied with just the CD.....anything beyond that is icing on the cake

I'm with you on that.  I hope to catch more shows, but first, I really want that album in my hands!
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 09:27:41 AM »

i'm so psyched and excited about 2007 being the year that i can hardly wait, i can't wait to see what this year brings and i know it will be very rewarding and extraordinary. i always believed immensly in this new band and in axl's talent but with the recent brilliant reviews they receive it is for certain, if there ever was any doubt, that chinese democracy will have one hell of an impact on the world and us loyal fans will be the proudest motherfuckers on the planet! smoking

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 09:46:53 AM »

i hope for a live dvd....  i`d love to see a dvd from 2006, but we won`t see that as an official release i guess, because of the setlist..

but maybe as a fanclub bonus....? peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 09:50:59 AM »

don't care about a live dvd or another tour, as long as 2007 is the year of CD then great.  that's all i would hope for at the mo'.  after that then the live dvd and another tour would be more than welcome.   but for now ........

Don't Damn Me!!
shelly60
Master of the ropes
Opening Act

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 07:27:34 PM »

I hope to see the CD in 2007, I have always said if I never got anymore than what I got on New Years Eve 01-01-01. I would be happy with that, It is still one of the great thrills of my life. I would love to see Axl do the talk show circut but I guess we will see. Best wishes for GNR in 2007 and for all the fans also.
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 05:31:13 AM »

mm 2007..mm Album..  Id hold off on the 3 Albums in 3 years..1 first is an awesome start..And i want a single befor with a cool videoclip to promote the crap out of guns.. ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 05:39:08 AM »

I just hope we haven't heard the end of the new band , after seeing them live and following htgth for the last few  months .It sure has been great to follow a band AND TO SEE HOW mature like they have.

PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE THE END
Chief
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 07:16:33 PM »

I wish and hope they will reschedule the shows that were cancelled this year in 07!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 07:21:33 PM »

I'm thinking CD and a second US tour leg at the very least.
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 09:13:56 PM »

Aus tour and Chinese Democracy. Then another Aus tour, and just play club shows in Aus till the end of time.

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 11:58:22 PM »

I wonder if we'll get another del james article? that would be very NICE

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: