Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Brain: Is he still in the Band?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain: Is he still in the Band?  (Read 4491 times)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: December 18, 2006, 04:48:50 PM »

I know Merk said he was and we were told he was taking a break to be with his newborn, but his newborn ain't so new anymore and no one talks about him and he hasn't shown up in the cali shows yet, any idea what's going on with him? I heard he has another band, maybe he's more focused on them at the moment?
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »

Somebody should try to email Brain and ask him.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »

Most likely he's out. Probably just waiting for his contract to expire.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:56:18 PM »

The most important factor is - out or not - there's a drummer in place and GnR keeps moving forward...     
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:32:20 PM »

Something is starting to tell me he might be out....perhaps they are negoiating his credits/cut of CD $$$ before they release it.....just guessing
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »

last we were told he is still in.  unless something indicates otherwise this thread is pointless.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 11:17:11 PM »

I know Merk said he was and we were told he was taking a break to be with his newborn, but his newborn ain't so new anymore and no one talks about him and he hasn't shown up in the cali shows yet, any idea what's going on with him? I heard he has another band, maybe he's more focused on them at the moment?

As someone who has kids, let me say that any kid under a year old is still a newborn requiring lots of attention.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 12:40:50 AM »

As someone who has kids, let me say that any kid under a year old is still a newborn requiring lots of attention.

I thought he had a wife?

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 01:02:38 AM »

I thought he had a wife?

So, she is the only one that needs to be there? This ain't the 1950s anymore. If I could have taken a whole year off when my kids were born, I would have done  it. The development and connections made in those first months can't be replaced. If Brain is in position to take some time off and GNR are cool with, he should most definitely do it.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:52 AM »

I thought he had a wife?

So, she is the only one that needs to be there? This ain't the 1950s anymore. If I could have taken a whole year off when my kids were born, I would have done? it. The development and connections made in those first months can't be replaced. If Brain is in position to take some time off and GNR are cool with, he should most definitely do it.

Not the 50s anymore? Shocked

I better go unchain my wife from the bedroom-kitchen zone.

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »

I thought he had a wife?

So, she is the only one that needs to be there? This ain't the 1950s anymore. If I could have taken a whole year off when my kids were born, I would have done? it. The development and connections made in those first months can't be replaced. If Brain is in position to take some time off and GNR are cool with, he should most definitely do it.

Not the 50s anymore? Shocked

I better go unchain my wife from the bedroom-kitchen zone.

Yeah, then you can put socks on her! No need to be barefoot now. hihi

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »

he's proabably out. i wish he was in, but knowing the history here, hes out.....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 06:14:26 PM »

He's just takin' a break, man. He'll be back... But I really like Frank!  Grin

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
guns_n_motley
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 06:30:16 PM »

idk, if he wasnt out why would they have frank add to the album Huh

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »

exactly what i think.. i think maybe brain is in the band 'til his contract expires and then he'll leave or it will be official that he has left.. i don't really care of wich drummer is playing as long as it's good and they both are, i dunno who i think is the better one
guns_n_motley
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 06:39:24 PM »

exactly what i think.. i think maybe brain is in the band 'til his contract expires and then he'll leave or it will be official that he has left.. i don't really care of wich drummer is playing as long as it's good and they both are, i dunno who i think is the better one

at this point, GNR is a revolving door of musicians.. Kinda like WASP... theres a reason Axl is a huge WASP fan hihi
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 10:33:56 AM »

Because they've named him as a band member - along with Brain - and he's touring with them?  Again, recording on the album doesn't necessarily mean erasing / re-recording Brain's parts...

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but at this point, it's all speculation.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: