Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74662 times)
sootn
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2006, 04:09:53 PM »

wtf do you expect from him? he didn't get the job. wtf would you say then?

ppl need to get off of slash/duff/matt thing.... they are not something so damn special.

VR sucks IMHO I don't like it... maybe 1 song thats it. I don't try to make myself like it cause xGNR bandmates are in it like most ppl do. Weiland is a fag!

Im not a fan of Bach either.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »

No need to get carried away or start insulting Bach.  The truth of the matter is that GnR has an extremely successful European tour and is in the midst of a US tour that seems to be doing pretty well, both ticket sales and in quality of performance.  VR isn't doing much of anything right now and hasn't for the last few years.  For years that was true about GnR but not anymore.  VR's relevance in the music world is not as high as GnR's is right now so Bach's just enjoying where he is
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »

VR sucks IMHO I don't like it... maybe 1 song thats it. I don't try to make myself like it cause xGNR bandmates are in it like most ppl do.

Co-sign.

Also, someone told me they heard a rumor of Bach doing the cover art for Chinese Democracy. ?Sounds absurd to me, but anyone hear of this?

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2006, 04:14:38 PM »

Josh Todd and Keith Nelson probably feel the same way.  Granted their situation's different than Bach's, but I'm pretty sure those guys are happy that the Buckcherry machine is up and running again at this point.  Slightly different situations but Bach's happy where he is, and I'm sure Todd and Nelson are happy that they're doing their own thing
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2006, 04:15:06 PM »

Also, someone told me they heard a rumor of Bach doing the cover art for Chinese Democracy. ?Sounds absurd to me, but anyone hear of this?

thats a great rumour!

people are (unsurprisingly on this board) blowing his VR dig out of all proportion. he's only having a laugh - he's a goofball. it's what baz does.
but he is right. velvet revolver are appalling.
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2006, 04:26:15 PM »

Baz's Dad was a pretty good artist (has since Passed) he did the Slave Cover and the inside of Sub-Human Race. Maybe he has a cool one for CD.

Anyway Before I posted I thought it was funny too love Baz = fuckface...whatever man.  hihi

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2006, 04:31:52 PM »

anyone get the new Skid Row CD?

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2006, 04:34:34 PM »

yeah sebastian bach can be such a douche sometimes, loved him with skid row but now he reminds me of a 40 year old female meth addict. i think sebastian should check himself before he goes knocking on slash/duff/matt.?

does he think hes apart of GNR now or some shit?

He is a part of it. He filled in for Axl, he did the duet with him, has done countless interviews with Axl, got to listen to CD at Axls pad, hangs out often with the man, and the man calls him friend as well, and now he is opening for GNR. So yea, he is a part of it.

You know what's funny? ITs the few GNR fans that are acting like jealous bitches. Yea I said it. That is how you are acting. Shit fools, put yourself in Bach's place. You don't think you would be the happiest motherfucker to have the opportunity that he has been given? Doing the shit he loves most with someone he can truly call his friend. Damn what a bunch wankers. I think there would be something wrong if Sebastian wasn't happy. Listen, nothing personal to any of you...but I really hate fucking killjoys. Trying to bring people down. God for fucking bid the man's happy. Can't have that though right?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
tibs
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »

Can anyonme shed some light on Bach as the 5th guitarist rumour?  rofl
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »

Baz should and it looks like he is the happiest bastard alive. Cool

Not long ago I saw him playing the Back Alley in Calgary in front tops 300 ppl...Good for him !

Just he shouldn't say VR who it sucks....he was swinging from their nuts for so long and then...

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, 'VELVET who?' "

Funny how many more people would be saying that if Bach were the lead singer.

There's probably alot of people that also say, "Bach who?".

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2006, 05:08:45 PM »

I think all of you would be pissed at the VR guys if they turned you down to be singer, give the guy a break.

They turned me down.  Tongue

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2006, 05:20:16 PM »

this is a GNR board not the "Sebastian Bach" board, get over it.
chi_dem_is_here
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2006, 05:28:04 PM »

i did not no bach was going to be in velvet revolver??

Chinese Democracy Starts Now!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2006, 05:33:12 PM »

wtf do you expect from him? he didn't get the job. wtf would you say then?

ppl need to get off of slash/duff/matt thing.... they are not something so damn special.

VR sucks IMHO I don't like it... maybe 1 song thats it. I don't try to make myself like it cause xGNR bandmates are in it like most ppl do. Weiland is a fag!

Im not a fan of Bach either.

And I'm not a fan of you for posting trash like this where it doesn't belong.  Go back to the trailer park, Gar.

Anyhow, also like another person said, once again everybody blows this far out of proportion.  Baz didn't get the job, I'm sure he feels okay with that and doesn't worry about it.  As far as being an Axl nutswinger, Baz was a really really close friend back in the day...missed out on about 11 years of friendship, got reaquainted and is having the time of his life with his buddy.  I say shit yeah, Baz can be a priss, but so is every other frontman whether you know it or not.  It's part of the lead singer aura.  Fact is, the guy has a voice that is golden and has survived the 80's fallout by doing broadway, television and his own gig. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2006, 05:36:26 PM »

Here we have an interview with Baz mentioning CD, and the only thing people care about is a tiny joke about VR that probably means shit.

Roll Eyes

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2006, 05:37:11 PM »

leave baz alone... he's a great dude, killer performer, and axl's friend. God why are there so many asshole's around this place.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »

Here we have an interview with Baz mentioning CD, and the only thing people care about is a tiny joke about VR that probably means shit.

Roll Eyes

Thanks.  If you had any doubts that the CD was coming out this year would you say "And Axl's always been a man of his word with me. So if he says it's coming out, I believe it's coming out."?  He seems pretty confident.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #198 on: November 02, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »

lol... i agree.  VR who?  Weiland is the 'douche'.  he isn't even a rocker!! his voice could put me into a coma within minutes. bor-ring!! 
wth were they thinking when they hired him as a front man?  whatever. 

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2006, 05:51:31 PM »

leave baz alone... he's a great dude, killer performer, and axl's friend. God why are there so many asshole's around this place.

i couldn't agree more!  the point of the whole thing was that we have another vote that CD is coming out this year.   beer

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: