Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:37:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74675 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2006, 05:41:54 PM »

I doubt he can beat the dirt.

No way he can.? Cool

well it was GnR during UYI so you never know  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »

dude Axl likes "yes" men.
people who follow him around saying everything he does is a brilliant idea.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2006, 05:44:46 PM »

I think its kool that Bach is getting all this attention. He's a good muscian that deserves a chance to make it with a solo record. I hope he has success and I thinks its kool of Axl to help him get it. Because I think Bach deserves to be heard. His music is good. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2006, 07:13:09 PM »

I saw him when he did Jesus Christ Superstar. He has an amazing voice live.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SumbodyElse
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »

I don't think it's because he likes yes men, just loyalty and I'm sure in that business, loyalty is hard to come by!
Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2006, 07:47:02 PM »

I think its kool that Bach is getting all this attention. He's a good muscian that deserves a chance to make it with a solo record. I hope he has success and I thinks its kool of Axl to help him get it. Because I think Bach deserves to be heard. His music is good. smoking

I second this!  Baz Rocks!!! I can't wait to see him open for GN'R, in January!!  beer

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2006, 07:58:01 AM »

i like Seb - loved Skid row back in the day and i love the enthusiasm he brings to My michelle duets these days - his head-banging walk-dance at Donington was sheer class.  he got all the way to the side of the stage without missing a beat.

I had the pleasure of meeting him briefly and he was totally as you'd expect -v  easy going and lots of "duuuuuuuuude!"

Must be nice for axl to have a fellow 80's hellraiser still as one of his friends.  If I'd known this time last year I'd be seeing Seb bach opening for GnR several times in 2006, I would have been climbing the walls with excitement!  He's a great support act.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »

I don't think it's because he likes yes men, just loyalty and I'm sure in that business, loyalty is hard to come by!

I have to agree that I think loyalty is a big factor in Axl's eyes.? That, and of course, the incredible amount of energy that Baz seems to infuse into everything he does; must make him a great person to keep spirits up on tour.

I liked Skid Row's music in the past and always had a soft spot for Baz, but have to admit he definitely went up in my estimation when he leapt on stage to save the day at Wembley earlier this year.? I would imagine that it's gestures like this that make Axl really appreciate his friendship too.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »

The title of this thread is very.... Misleading LOL
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2006, 11:27:47 AM »

i love that fuckin baz '

the one an only horsey !
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »

The title of this thread is very.... Misleading LOL

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed not to see some revealing pictures Wink
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2006, 03:22:59 PM »

Dan LeRoy of the Charleston Daily Mail reports:

A few years ago, Sebastian Bach almost became the lead singer of VELVET REVOLVER, the band started by three ex-GUNS N' ROSES members.

Now he's opening for a revitalized GUNS N' ROSES on a sold-out arena tour, and even got the chance to fill in for Axl Rose to close one memorable gig at London's Wembley Stadium.

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, 'VELVET who?' "

Getting to play sold-out venues like Madison Square Garden for the first time will give a guy that perspective.

It's an experience Bach didn't even have the first time he opened for GUNS N' ROSES 15 years ago, as leader of New Jersey metal band SKID ROW.

Back then, SKID ROW's second album, "Slave To The Grind", had just debuted at the top of the Billboard charts, and the flamboyant, outspoken Bach was the glam-metal pinup of choice. And GUNS N' ROSES, touring behind the simultaneously released "Use Your Illusion" albums, was the biggest band in the world.

A lot has happened since those heady days. Bach was dumped by his bandmates in 1996, yet has since carved out a successful career as a Broadway actor (with the title roles in touring productions of "Jeckyll & Hyde" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"), reality-show participant (he's appeared on several VH1 series, including "SuperGroup") and solo artist.

But when he talks about being part of the current GUNS tour, which will come to Huntington's Big Sandy Superstore Arena on Friday, it's clear that the side projects haven't completely filled the void.

"Dude, I've been waiting so long to do a big huge arena tour," says Bach, the enthusiasm evident as speaks by cell phone, on a drive from Jacksonville, Fla., to North Carolina. "So long. That, for me, is the most fun you can have."

If a lot has happened to Bach since his first GUNS N' ROSES tour, Axl Rose's career in the years since has been marked by closely monitored inactivity. His group has been largely dormant since 1993, with most of the news concerning frequent, and frequently bizarre, changes in band members and producers.

Meanwhile, the album Rose has been laboring over for more than a decade, "Chinese Democracy", has become a much-discussed rock 'n' roll myth. Yet Bach says he's heard most of the finished version, which is rumored to finally be on the release schedule for late 2006.

"What I've heard is awesome," says Bach. "And Axl's always been a man of his word with me. So if he says it's coming out, I believe it's coming out."

Read the rest of the article at www.dailymail.com.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »

Funny how many more people would be saying that if Bach were the lead singer.
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »

yeah sebastian bach can be such a douche sometimes, loved him with skid row but now he reminds me of a 40 year old female meth addict. i think sebastian should check himself before he goes knocking on slash/duff/matt. 

does he think hes apart of GNR now or some shit?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 03:44:31 PM by Slash_N_Roses » Logged
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2006, 03:44:29 PM »

Funny how many more people would be saying that if Bach were the lead singer.

sure they would ... ?Roll Eyes
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »

yeah sebastian bach can be such a douche sometimes, loved him with skid row but now he reminds me of a 40 year old female meth addict. i think sebastian should check himself before he goes knocking on slash/duff/matt.?

Chill out, he was joking. It's not as much knocking on VR, as it is praising GN'R.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »

No Doubt

I love Baz man but he is such nut swinger, I remember when he was in the running for the VR job he was posting on his web site... Man I'm getting together with my buds from the biggest band in the world to blow your fuckin minds" now that he didn't get the job and has the gig with he's like VR who?

Fuck you, get a fuckin' spine.

Baz has always been like that I love his music...been a big fan for years. Back in the day he was swinging off of Bon jovi nuts till they had a fight that may or may not have been Baz's fault. I was fuckin' 19 then but not today dipshit.

After spending a night boozing with Baz and him staring at my girlfreinds hot tits all night ....kiss my ass go back to fuckin broadway!

I can just hear him Skid Row opening for Poison and I"M ON THE GUNS TOUR !

Maybe you can get a gig with Kathy Lee Gifford... Fuckface

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2006, 04:03:46 PM »

I think the point of his "VR who" comment was that it hasn't affected him.  In his eyes, the VR gig would have been a really big deal given that he didn't have much going on at that time.  Shit worked out for him despite the VR thing not working: he's got a new album coming out and is on an arena tour...

I think all of you would be pissed at the VR guys if they turned you down to be singer, give the guy a break.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2006, 04:06:47 PM »

No Doubt

I love Baz man but he is such nut swinger, I remember when he was in the running for the VR job he was posting on his web site... Man I'm getting together with my buds from the biggest band in the world to blow your fuckin minds" now that he didn't get the job and has the gig with he's like VR who?

Fuck you, get a fuckin' spine.

Baz has always been like that I love his music...been a big fan for years. Back in the day he was swinging off of Bon jovi nuts till they had a fight that may or may not have been Baz's fault. I was fuckin' 19 then but not today dipshit.

After spending a night boozing with Baz and him staring at my girlfreinds hot tits all night ....kiss my ass go back to fuckin broadway!

I can just hear him Skid Row opening for Poison and I"M ON THE GUNS TOUR !

Maybe you can get a gig with Kathy Lee Gifford... Fuckface

dude, i love this post. "I love Baz, but..... fuckface"

anyway, yeah i think he was just trying to say how the VR thing isn't a big deal anymore because of how happy he is to be on tour with GNR.
Baz Rose
Rocker

I'll kick your ass like I said that I would...

« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2006, 04:09:23 PM »

I think the point of his "VR who" comment was that it hasn't affected him.? In his eyes, the VR gig would have been a really big deal given that he didn't have much going on at that time.? Shit worked out for him despite the VR thing not working: he's got a new album coming out and is on an arena tour...

I think all of you would be pissed at the VR guys if they turned you down to be singer, give the guy a break.

I know I would...

especially if I start my painfull way with my original band kicking my ass off!!!

No offense, Baz.

1992-12-02, Santiago
2010-03-20, Santiago
2011-10-05, Santiago
2016-10-29, Santiago
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: