Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74720 times)
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2006, 08:42:45 PM »

18 and life Motherfuckerz!!!!!!!!!

I seen this done with Skid Row opening for Kiss without Bach

And now I can't wait to see it done by the man himself!!!!!

Its kind like who do you wanna hear doing its so ez.... VR or GNR
robinfinckfan
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2006, 08:49:06 PM »

How far do you guys think Bach would go for Axl? For example, if Axl wanted a night with Baz's wife like in that movie with Demi Moore, would Baz agree to it? Seems to me that Baz would do just about anything for Uncle Axl. I think this is why Axl keeps the Savage Animal around, as Baz doesn't really help Axl sell out shows.

mariah is pretty hot dude, if i was axl, i'd touch her butt in public
guns_n_motley
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2006, 08:50:45 PM »

bachs wife is wicked hot...remember that part of supergroup when he was taking pics of her naked Shocked

total milf... Grin
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2006, 08:57:58 PM »

Any one think Mrs. Bach is Jelous of the relationship between Mr. Bach and Mr. Rose?
guns_n_motley
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2006, 09:03:22 PM »

Any one think Mrs. Bach is Jelous of the relationship between Mr. Bach and Mr. Rose?

lol baz and axl are practically married Grin
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2006, 10:19:54 PM »

they should've put "Bach in the Limelight" like "Back in the Limelight" except "Bach."

haha get it?  i think it would be kinda cheesy but funny.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2006, 10:46:57 AM »

This story just appeared on Billboard.com

"Bach Back In The Limelight With GNR Dates

October 12, 2006, 11:15 AM ET

John Benson, Cleveland
After reconnecting with Axl Rose this past spring, Sebastian Bach has been pegged as the opening act for the upcoming Guns N' Roses stateside tour that gets started Oct. 20 in Jacksonville, Fla. Bach tells Billboard.com it's been one wild ride ever since.

"Just like the rest of the world, I had not been in touch with him in a long, long time and there was a point five years ago [when] I wondered if I'd ever see him again in my life," Bach says. "I was really good friends with him."

After jumping on stage with Rose to join in on the GNR classic "My Michelle" three times during the band's New York run in May, Bach says he approached the reclusive singer about opening for his band on a few of its European dates.

"I said, 'I love doing "My Michelle" with you but if you really, really, really want to help me out, can my band, like, open for you?'" Bach says. "He's not really super-effusive. He doesn't gush like I do. My emotions are pretty upfront. But I could tell in some way he was trying to help me out and the phone was silent. Then he said, 'If we could work something out, we'll do it. That would be a lot of fun.'"

That fun carried over to the European summer dates, which even found Bach filling in for an ailing Rose on "Nightrain" and "Paradise City" at Guns N' Roses' last London show in July.

As for his erstwhile band Skid Row, from which he was dismissed nearly a decade ago, Bach says there is absolutely no communication between him and his former bandmates. While he has no regrets about what happened with the '80s rock act, the New Jersey resident admits he'd like to see the band's platinum-selling VHS videos (1991's "Oh Say Can You Scream" and 1993's "No Frills Video" and "Roadkill") released on DVD at some point.

Bach says his experience this past year with Damnocracy, the all-star hard rock band formed on the VH1 reality show "Supergroup" with Ted Nugent, Scott Ian, Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham, reminded him why it's best to be a solo act. "I'm going to control this one," Bach says. "This is working because I don't have to wait around for the Foreigner tour or some hunting expedition."

While a new album, tentatively titled "Angel Down," already written, Bach, who recently split from Artemis Records, is currently shopping the album with some "major labels," he says. He hopes to have the project out next year.

Among the new tracks that could get stage time for Bach's GNR sets are "Stuck Inside" and "Take You Down With Me." Naturally, he'll also be performing his Skid Row hits, as well as the track "Blade," which he recorded as a member of progressive metal band Frameshift for its 2005 album "Absence of Empathy." And with news that Guns N' Roses' Nov. 10 show at Madison Square Garden has sold out, Bach can hardly hide his enthusiasm.

"I've been waiting to do this and it's just an unbelievable feeling for me to do 36 dates with Guns N' Roses now as a solo artist," he says. "And selling out the Garden is just blowing my mind." "

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003252477

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2006, 04:51:28 PM »

AOL Music reports that wherever GUNS N' ROSES have played thus far in 2006, former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has likely been there, either opening for GN'R or joining Axl Rose onstage for the duet "My Michelle".

For Bach, it's a return engagement: SKID ROW opened for GN'R on their "Use Your Illusion" tour in 1991. Though Bach is grateful for the opportunities, he admits he doesn't know quite how it happened.

"To be totally honest with you, I don't understand why Axl is so nice to me," Bach tells AOL Music. "I don't know why he just waves his magic wand and points it at me and says, 'You're opening for me all around the world.' To me, it's crazy."

Bach, who will release a new album, "Angel Down", in 2007, isn't arguing. "I'm going with it," he says. "It's always been that way for me. It's going to make a good book someday. I see all these rock 'n' roll books and they're all killer, but I laugh. I go, 'Wait 'til you f***ing read my book! My book is going to make [the M?TLEY CR?E book] 'The Dirt' look clean,'" he says, laughing.

Source: Blabbermouth

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »

so thats who axls new girlfriend is?? Grin rofl
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2006, 05:01:14 PM »

Seb rocks. Nothing bad to say about the guy.

chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »

Baz should be getting ready to rock Miami pretty soon !

Should be awsome  ok

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2006, 05:09:59 PM »

I doubt he can beat the dirt.

I hate fanboys.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2006, 05:13:24 PM »

No way he can.  Cool

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2006, 05:15:48 PM »

"To be totally honest with you, I don't understand why Axl is so nice to me," Bach tells AOL Music. "I don't know why he just waves his magic wand and points it at me and says, 'You're opening for me all around the world.' To me, it's crazy."

I've asked that same question myself douchebag.  Maybe you should ask him   because  you sure  as hell don't deserve it.   
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »

Baz is cool, great front man and awsome singer....No doubt The Dirt is insane, Motley did it much longer, much harder ?than Baz and the Skids just insane ...people died, people almost died and others died and came back from the dead again (Sixx). I was a diehard ?Skids fan followed Baz the whole time never heard anything as nuts as what was going on with the Crue.

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2006, 05:25:40 PM »

Sebastian Bach = GOD!  beer beer beer

Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2006, 05:27:15 PM »

Baz seems cool, but doesn't he kind of seem like a puppy when it comes to Axl?? ?He has such wide-eyed admiration for Axl, particularly for someone who he hasn't seen in 13 years. ?I'm just making an observation... who knows what kind of friendship they had/have or why he and Axl weren't in touch for all those years. ?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2006, 05:28:13 PM »

Bach is quite the character. One of the few left from the 80's metal scene who is still young enough to go out there & put on a killer show.

He was funny as hell on Supergroup. A bit full of himself, but so what if he thinks its still 1990!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »

I think he is a good guy  Cool

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
guns_n_motley
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2006, 05:35:44 PM »

Baz is cool, great front man and awsome singer....No doubt The Dirt is insane, Motley did it much longer, much harder ?than Baz and the Skids just insane ...people died, people almost died and others died and came back from the dead again (Sixx). I was a diehard ?Skids fan followed Baz the whole time never heard anything as nuts as what was going on with the Crue.

SKid row hired a doctor to keep them alive from all the drugs.. he quit and said "you guys are gonna die"

anywa, Baz is still pretty young... only 38 or 39 so hes wicked energetic... great singer, great frontman.. Im glad Axl is taking another person from the decade with him...

Is it me, or does it seem axl keeps those Loyal to him around??? Merck, Baz etc.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: