Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74695 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »

So mixed on Bach. Its cool he's friends with Axl...and I saw Skid Row open for GNR twice in the past.

But he is such a goofball. And I would rather Axl handled Michele by himself instead of being washed out by Sebastian.

I also dug that supergroup show. Bach though just came across lame to me. With him choosing to wear that gay open torso kiss outfit, not partying because of his music editor on his laptop, and fuck what he did to the Nug is just criminal. You watch that shit? I think they were playing Strangle hold, and Nugent was playing a real cool solo...then fucking Baz starts getting obnoxious and fucks it up. I wanted to reach through the set and strangle him.

and whose the frontman for the band we are on the forum of??? ya, AXL ROSE!! baz wanted to finish his demo.. evan seinfeld is a douche...

Lol what?! The only part that I get is "baz wanted to finish his demo." Yea Axl is the frontman to the band we are on the forum about. Evan is kind of a douche but how does that change the shit Bach did. Like wanting that kiss outfit and raping Nugents solo?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with him making an announcement that he won't be able to appear at these shows.  I am sure some people were looking forward to seeing him.
why doesnt he miss quebec city show instead....id be glad!!!!!

why would you be glad mister -4 karma?

How the heck do you get -4 karma in under 200 posts, sheesh!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2006, 03:20:29 PM »

Looking forward to seeing Bach @ MSG, even though he totally ignored my autograph request after Hammerstein.  rant

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
guns_n_motley
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2006, 03:39:22 PM »

So mixed on Bach. Its cool he's friends with Axl...and I saw Skid Row open for GNR twice in the past.

But he is such a goofball. And I would rather Axl handled Michele by himself instead of being washed out by Sebastian.

I also dug that supergroup show. Bach though just came across lame to me. With him choosing to wear that gay open torso kiss outfit, not partying because of his music editor on his laptop, and fuck what he did to the Nug is just criminal. You watch that shit? I think they were playing Strangle hold, and Nugent was playing a real cool solo...then fucking Baz starts getting obnoxious and fucks it up. I wanted to reach through the set and strangle him.

and whose the frontman for the band we are on the forum of??? ya, AXL ROSE!! baz wanted to finish his demo.. evan seinfeld is a douche...

Lol what?! The only part that I get is "baz wanted to finish his demo." Yea Axl is the frontman to the band we are on the forum about. Evan is kind of a douche but how does that change the shit Bach did. Like wanting that kiss outfit and raping Nugents solo?

stranglehold is a 10minute song.. with 80% of it being a solo.. all baz did was throw shirts out during the solo and ted got all pissed..

Im saying, so baz missed a party because he wanted to WORK and get a DEMO done which was the point of the show...

elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »

"SEBASTIAN BACH Forced To Miss Puerto Rico"

What did Miss Puerto Rico have to say about it?

Grin Grin Grin

SG
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2006, 07:49:48 PM »

...The Palace of Auburn Hills...

We haven't had Bach here at the Palace since allllll the way back in 1991!!

I personally am really excited to see him there again.

That will help move tickets in Detroit.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
guns_n_motley
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:17 PM »

"SEBASTIAN BACH Forced To Miss Puerto Rico"

What did Miss Puerto Rico have to say about it?

Grin Grin Grin

SG

LMAO maybe she said SAVAGE ANIMAL (for those of you who watched supergroup)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2006, 10:15:05 PM »

stranglehold is a 10minute song.. with 80% of it being a solo.. all baz did was throw shirts out during the solo and ted got all pissed..

Im saying, so baz missed a party because he wanted to WORK and get a DEMO done which was the point of the show...

'

He also said shit into his mic. It completely disrupted the solo. See, I dont know if you have ever tripped and stranglehold was played. Its almost wrong even calling it a solo, as its really more of a voyage. And Bach should have been into the music, which was great music. He fucked up, there is no defending that. What Bach did was very unprofessional and criminal. Ted should have beat his ass afterwards. Bach was an embarrassment. And dude, Bach is not Lennon. He is Bach, and he acted like this song was the second coming. Completely acted a fool to the producer over selling it. And dude... please, let me hear you defend that outfit.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2006, 10:19:11 PM »

'

He also said shit into his mic. It completely disrupted the solo. See, I dont know if you have ever tripped and stranglehold was played. Its almost wrong even calling it a solo, as its really more of a voyage. And Bach should have been into the music, which was great music. He fucked up, there is no defending that. What Bach did was very unprofessional and criminal. Ted should have beat his ass afterwards. Bach was an embarrassment. And dude, Bach is not Lennon. He is Bach, and he acted like this song was the second coming. Completely acted a fool to the producer over selling it. And dude... please, let me hear you defend that outfit.

Didn't Bach admit after the fact that he didn't really realize what he was doing? I thought that was good enough that he apolgized and at least understood what he did wrong.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2006, 10:25:58 PM »

Axl should let Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles take Bachs place as the opening act in Halifax. I'd rather see the Trailer Park Boys then Sebastia Bach any day. Bubbles could come out later on when GnR's playing, and him and Axl could do a duet on "Liquor and Whores".
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2006, 10:28:37 PM »

"Didn't Bach admit after the fact that he didn't really realize what he was doing? I thought that was good enough that he apolgized and at least understood what he did wrong."

I am sure he didnt realize it. But dude. Imagine during the Freddy Mercury tribute, when Axl sang We Will Rock you, and May was playing a solo and Axl did what Bach did. Thats a trick statement because Axl would never fucking do that. Axl always appears to be into the music and therefore its just not something anyone would do if they are into the music. It Sebastians character.

Bach isnt an evil dude. I am not saying that. I am just saying he is a goofball and really not that cool. I like that he is Axl's friend and Skid Row were alright. But I would take a really good group over Bach as an opening act. Bach isnt going to get me pumped for GNR. Its more, "Oh hey thats Sebastian Bach. Yup thats Bach alright. Okay umm Im gonna take a piss and get some beer."...

edit: I will take this a step further. I would rather that group who opened for GNR at Vegas (The Saturday show) open then Sebastian Bach.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:31:25 PM by Buddha_Master » Logged

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2006, 10:34:03 PM »

"Didn't Bach admit after the fact that he didn't really realize what he was doing? I thought that was good enough that he apolgized and at least understood what he did wrong."

I am sure he didnt realize it. But dude. Imagine during the Freddy Mercury tribute, when Axl sang We Will Rock you, and May was playing a solo and Axl did what Bach did. Thats a trick statement because Axl would never fucking do that. Axl always appears to be into the music and therefore its just not something anyone would do if they are into the music. It Sebastians character.

Bach isnt an evil dude. I am not saying that. I am just saying he is a goofball and really not that cool. I like that he is Axl's friend and Skid Row were alright. But I would take a really good group over Bach as an opening act. Bach isnt going to get me pumped for GNR. Its more, "Oh hey thats Sebastian Bach. Yup thats Bach alright. Okay umm Im gonna take a piss and get some beer."...

edit: I will take this a step further. I would rather that group who opened for GNR at Vegas (The Saturday show) open then Sebastian Bach.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but I think that's why the middle groups (Papa Roach, Buckcherry, etc) are being thrown in the tour.

Chief
Legend

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 02:28:38 PM »

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003252477

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »

Hell Yeah!!  I can't wait to see Baz open for GN'R in San Diego!!   love

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
Annie
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2006, 02:52:43 PM »

I am happy for BAZ. He seems a s nice as he is cute! hihi
roadapples
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2006, 03:46:53 PM »

It is nice to see friends help eachother out.  They have been friends forever!  I had a picture of them, they looked in their very early 20's. (with one guy from Metallica)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2006, 04:12:49 PM »

Baz is a nice guy.

He deserves this shit.

masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »

I betcha Skid Row is pissed off right about now...

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
robinfinckfan
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2006, 08:33:11 PM »

i thought bach was funny in supergroup show

i'm kinda lookin forward to his performance 10/22
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2006, 08:41:26 PM »

How far do you guys think Bach would go for Axl? For example, if Axl wanted a night with Baz's wife like in that movie with Demi Moore, would Baz agree to it? Seems to me that Baz would do just about anything for Uncle Axl. I think this is why Axl keeps the Savage Animal around, as Baz doesn't really help Axl sell out shows.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: