Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74747 times)
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2006, 11:18:56 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=23222.120

Locked.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2006, 01:04:27 PM »

http://www.planet-loud.com/v6/interview.php?interview_id=521

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Origen
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2006, 01:06:41 PM »

He posted it on his site last week.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:15 PM »

He posted it on his site last week.

was it posted here?
I dont think I saw it, that is why i posted it

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2006, 01:09:56 PM »

Can you highlight the part he talks about axl? thanks sweety.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 01:19:20 PM »

Planet Loud caught up with Sebastian Bach while in London, England just one day prior to performing with Guns ?N? Roses at the Download Festival. The interview was delayed for more than an hour because Sebastian was jogging.

Planet Loud - What?s going on Sebastian?
Sebastian Bach - How?s it going man? I?m in London, England.

Planet Loud - Whatcha doing out there?
Sebastian Bach - I?m touring with Guns ?N? Roses.

Planet Loud - Sweet. Nice.
Sebastian Bach - Yeah (laughs). It is. (laughs). Yep. I?ve been on tour. I?ve been doing a duet with Axl every night and on Tuesday my solo band is arriving in Prague, Czechoslovakia to start on opening up the Guns ?N? Roses tour, so it?s very cool to see Axl back in action.

Planet Loud - You?re headed to Donington now?
Sebastian Bach - Yes.

Planet Loud - What?s going through your head right now as you prepare for that amazing festival?
Sebastian Bach - I just ran about five miles in Hyde Park right across from my hotel here and just having a really good time and just seeing Axl on stage again is so fuckin? incredible because he?s singing better than ever and the band?s great and the new songs are great and the crowds are huger than huge, so it?s just a lot of fun (laughs). Hopefully we can bring it to the United States. That?d be great.

Planet Loud - So you?re good friends with Axl, you?re with him right now. You?ve gotta be glad seeing him back at it. How does it feel for you and him to be touring around and visiting and all of that stuff?
Sebastian Bach - As a singer, I?m always fascinated with how guys keep singing when they get older, ?cause like some guys keep their voices really good, like James Brown and Rob Halford from Judas Priest and some guys, it seems, can?t sing what they used to sing. Axl?s voice is in the stratosphere right now (laughs). His range has really improved. It?s just incredible to watch him. He?s like an animal up there. It?s something to see, I?ll tell you that. It?s really exciting. There?s nobody like him, I don?t think, when he?s firing on all cylinders, he?s the best in the world. The best frontman you?ve ever seen. ?Sweet Child ?O? Mine? and ?Welcome to the Jungle? and ?Paradise City? it?s pretty hard to beat those songs (laughs). It?s really a lot of fun and for him to give me this opportunity is really incredible ?cause back in the early ?90s, my band opened on the whole ?Use Your Illusion? tour in America and Europe and he extended me the same opportunity with my solo band almost 15 years later, so that?s incredible. That?s really, really incredible. (laughs). You don?t meet too many people like that in this business. That are that long term oriented.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »

Also

Planet Loud - If you could share the stage with any bands, past or present, which ones would you choose?

Sebastian Bach - It definitely would be the original Kiss, like around the ?Alive? era, or even before that, like ?Hotter than Hell.? ?Dressed to Kill.? I love that. I love vintage Ted Nugent. I can honestly say that I jammed with one of my real heroes. Ted. And he really is one of my heroes. One of my favorite albums is ?Weekend Warriors? from ?77 when I was a kid. That was totally my favorite album. It?s very incredible that I get to jam with him. And also, Guns ?N? Roses (laughs). It?s like I play with Axl every night. He?s the best. He is so amazing. I?m pretty much a hard rock, heavy metal artist, but Axl is bigger than rock. He?s like the Rolling Stones man. It?s incredible to me, you know. His appeal is really huge. I?m very lucky to be opening up the tour with him ?cause that?s a really incredible opportunity. I?m very fortunate that I get to play with my heroes already. I get to play with Kiss in Japan next month, so I?m a lucky guy dude. Dreams can come true. (sings into the phone) It can happen to you.

Alina
Rocker

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2006, 01:40:40 PM »

well its realy cool to read that  Cool
he rihgt  beer

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2006, 03:14:03 PM »

I LIKED THAT KOOL READ.

the one an only horsey !
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »

"I play with Axl every night"

heh.
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'AXL ROSE Throws Parties That Would Make Sodom And Gomorrah Blush' - Sep. 17, 2006?

Australia's The Metal Forge recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On filling in for Axl Rose for two songs at the final show of GUNS N' ROSES' European tour:

"That was the most surreal experience of my life. 'Cause Axl just had like a low blood-sugar thing happening and it happens to everybody. So they just ran up to me ? the management and the road crew guys ? and they go, 'Baz! Finish the set!' I go 'Finish the set?! What the fuck, finish the set?' So I run out there, I do 'Nightrain' with Izzy Stradlin and the rest of the guys. And it was insane, I thought I was done: I walk off the stage; I thought I was finished and then they go 'Paradise City', dude.' I go 'Jesus Christ!' . . . And there's so many words in that; and I know the melody just like everybody but to nail those fuckin' words, it's like...thank God for tele-prompters. 'Cause I just sang it and I read it at the same time and I think I did pretty good but it was like being thrust right into the fire, you know. And then I turn around and there's like midgets dancing all around me waving British flags. And then at the end I jump up in the air and when I hit the fuckin' stage all these bombs go off like boooom! And I'm like, 'Goddamn!' So that was really cool. Yeah, it was heavy, dude. It was the best tour I've been on since the 'Use Your Illusion' tour. I've played a lot of gigs with Axl, I'm very fortunate."

On Axl Rose:

"Axl throws these parties that would make Sodom and Gommorrah blush. He's like Caligula! He throws these incredible parties. In New York he did four shows at Hammerstein ballroom and threw these giant parties every night and everybody from Sean Penn to Lenny Kravitz to... I mean, you name it, they were there, just everybody famous just comes to see him play. It's just a lot of fun, you know. Axl definitely knows how to throw a fuckin' party, that's for sure."

source
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=58598

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »

cool topic alina, cool to see baz getting the courage to finnish the set! ok

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2006, 12:11:26 PM »

thanks for posting this man!  Baz is a fucking cool guy.  I used to be a skid row fan when i was a kid, but haven't really followed any of them since.  It's nice to see baz is still a really down to earth, cool guy and nice to see him in the spotlight again  ok

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2006, 12:12:33 PM »

Lol. Baz is awesome. He did a great job covering the set.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2006, 12:16:31 PM »

Yeah, he ended the tour on a high note for Axl... I'm glad they have each other for that? peace

Awesome little write-up.  Keep on partying..

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2006, 12:18:32 PM »

"I thought I was finished and then they go 'Paradise City', dude.' I go 'Jesus Christ!'"

rofl rofl

"And then I turn around and there's like midgets dancing all around me waving British flags."

rofl rofl rofl

LOL I love how Baz explains things hihi

Alina
Rocker

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »

Baz is cool !! I'm not realy understand those people who says that Baz kissing Axl ass ,
IMO Baz is just realy big fan of Axl and admire him .

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2006, 12:32:24 PM »

Baz is such a sweetheart! Glad Axl and he are hanging again!!
amy

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2006, 01:07:13 PM »

"And then I turn around and there's like midgets dancing all around me waving British flags."

rofl rofl rofl

LOL I love how Baz explains things hihi

Me too!  rofl

Sebastian is the funniest! hihi

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2006, 11:33:48 AM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his official web site:

"We are so excited to be going on tour with GUNS N' ROSES in the biggest rooms in North America for the next four months! I have waited for the perfect opportunity to tour North America again and GUNS N' ROSES is absolutely the greatest tour any of us could ever imagine being on. It has been over ten years since I have screamed in a lot of these places, and there are many shows on this tour I have dreamed of playing but never in my career have I actually played ... until now! Madison Square Garden, Air Canada Center, and The Palace of Auburn Hills are all just some of the dates on the tour that I have wanted to play for years and can't believe in 2006 I finally get to rock in these hallowed halls!!!

"So it is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that there are two shows that we unfortunately cannot play on the tour ? Puerto Rico and Halifax, both due to prior commitments. I am especially bummed out about missing the Halifax show because I have many friends there now due to my buds The Trailer Park Boys! I have never played Halifax before and was really looking forward to partying with Ricky, Bubbles and Julian and the rest of the cast and crew in their hometown! I hereby make it a commitment of mine to come back to Halifax and we would be there on the GNR tour but I have to shoot a TV show in L.A. that day. FUCK!!!! We will however be on every other show of the GNR tour!!! This is like a dream come true! Again!"

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: