Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:16:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 74602 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »

Here we have an interview with Baz mentioning CD, and the only thing people care about is a tiny joke about VR that probably means shit.

Roll Eyes

Thanks.? If you had any doubts that the CD was coming out this year would you say "And Axl's always been a man of his word with me. So if he says it's coming out, I believe it's coming out."?? He seems pretty confident.

True, but I must admit that I put more stock in the fact that Baz has heard finished tracks than on the mans ability to analyze Axls character Grin

I think he's kind of a shaky guy when it comes to judging other people, he seems to overdo it a bit, but on the other side he seems very truthfull. So I just try to see the core of what he's saying. Getting hung up on details from his kind of personality feels a little futile, since you really don't know how how many feathers have been attached to it.

This probably comes of a little messy, but whatever, english isn't my first language anyway smoking

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2006, 06:01:21 PM »

for fucks sake people, note that bach said "these days". He's doing something bigger than VR NOW, VR was yesterday, he's living his biggest dream which is playing a full scale rock n' roll tour and being a part of GN'R!

It is not a cheap shot at VR, it's a hail to Axl and gn'r....

some of you guys are so fuckin' phatethic it's not even funny, your like some oposite king midas, everything you thouch turns into shit.

Fuck you! hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #202 on: November 02, 2006, 06:24:39 PM »

I'm sorry but being the lead singer of VR is less.... than being opening act for not only GNR but Papa Roach too?

Come on let's all put our roaches down and settle down....If Baz had received the job from VR he would at least be quiet about todays GNR we all know that.

Let's be serious Baz couldn't sell out your local tavern on a saturday night, (that doesn't mean skid row or his voice sucks)

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #203 on: November 02, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »

VR sucks IMHO I don't like it... maybe 1 song thats it. I don't try to make myself like it cause xGNR bandmates are in it like most ppl do.

Co-sign.

Also, someone told me they heard a rumor of Bach doing the cover art for Chinese Democracy. ?Sounds absurd to me, but anyone hear of this?

Could it possibly be Bach's father doing the artwork? He did the art for Skid Row's Slave To The Grind and Subhuman Race albums.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #204 on: November 02, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »

VR sucks IMHO I don't like it... maybe 1 song thats it. I don't try to make myself like it cause xGNR bandmates are in it like most ppl do.

Co-sign.

Also, someone told me they heard a rumor of Bach doing the cover art for Chinese Democracy. ?Sounds absurd to me, but anyone hear of this?

Could it possibly be Bach's father doing the artwork? He did the art for Skid Row's Slave To The Grind and Subhuman Race albums.

I think his father passed away....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #205 on: November 02, 2006, 06:57:44 PM »

Co-sign.

I think his father passed away....

/jarmo

Thats what I gathered from Supergroup as well

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2006, 07:14:20 PM »

One's gotta wonder what Baz knows about the release though.  I can't imagine he hasn't asked Axl, but at the same time I don't see Axl trusting him to keep it a secret.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »

If he's letting new song titles out of the bag like "Sorry", I seriously doubt it.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2006, 07:27:15 PM »

"What I've heard is awesome," says Bach. "And Axl's always been a man of his word with me. So if he says it's coming out, I believe it's coming out."

Read the rest of the article at www.dailymail.com.

Sums up everything on how I feel on the whole situation. Agree 100%. Thanks Baz!  ok

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »

at the same time I don't see Axl trusting him to keep it a secret.

rofl

i can actually picture him trying to keep the secret in - kind like bart when michael jackson comes to visit. he's be able to hold in for about 5 seconds.
estranged.1098
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2006, 08:22:02 PM »

If he's letting new song titles out of the bag like "Sorry", I seriously doubt it.

If you believe he wasn't supposed to mention it, then I agree.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:41 PM »

yeah sebastian bach can be such a douche sometimes, loved him with skid row but now he reminds me of a 40 year old female meth addict.

You Mean David Lee Roth...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2006, 11:07:07 AM »

Bach is great, one of the best singers of rock music. As a person he's always very excited about what he's doing even right then, and praises that as the best time of his life. Good for him if he really feels this way. I don't care if he's talking nonsense about VR or Axl or anyone else. He's the man and I like him for his voice and talent not for his IQ.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #213 on: November 03, 2006, 11:17:06 AM »

i think bachs ace.
but i dislike how hes up axls arse at the moment because he can use him to get good tour dates.

This whole him and axl being best buds is shit, bach is using him to get himself somewhere again.

html sucks
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2006, 11:29:48 AM »

An old Bach quote about him joining The Project:

"All of this has made me realize that it is time for me to follow my heart & create some brand new original rock & roll that will completely blow you away . I have been working with one of the biggest bands in the world & will now persue[sic] that collaboration with full force. "

www.snakepit.org

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »

haha theres alot of sensitive people on this board..

bach is great, kind of a douche, but a lovable douche... fucking hes hilarious and an balls-out singer.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »

i think bachs ace.
but i dislike how hes up axls arse at the moment because he can use him to get good tour dates.

This whole him and axl being best buds is shit, bach is using him to get himself somewhere again.

You do understand that Axl asked Baz to be on tour with him correct?  That's usually what friends do, they hook each other up.  Go listen to that radio interview from the 90s when they called into Stern's radio show.  That was two really good friends hanging out and having a great fucking time.  I don't understand how you people try to claim that Baz is leeching on to Axl?Huh Jesus christ man so if you see a friend that you haven't spoken to in 10 years and you say hey man wanna hang out some time and grab a beer, then in your mind he's up your arse?  Sort of a little full of oneself eh?  I'd by far rather have Baz on this tour than some fucking emo band.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #217 on: November 03, 2006, 12:06:35 PM »

in bach interview from donington 2006,he said that axl sent him phone masage after many years

so Axl caled baz,and i think that Axl need suport for new album and tour,and he found it in his friend from "golden days" sebastian bach
btw,izzy was a guest on euro tour

i have like skid row since 1991 when i started to listening gnr,and those bands were my 2 favor from childhood

Bach didn't say that he "know" for realising date,he just believe in Axl like we there

I have never seen so many tree
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #218 on: November 03, 2006, 12:45:59 PM »

i think bachs ace.

You do understand that Axl asked Baz to be on tour with him correct?  That's usually what friends do, they hook each other up.  Go listen to that radio interview from the 90s when they called into Stern's radio show.  That was two really good friends hanging out and having a great fucking time.  I don't understand how you people try to claim that Baz is leeching on to Axl?Huh Jesus christ man so if you see a friend that you haven't spoken to in 10 years and you say hey man wanna hang out some time and grab a beer, then in your mind he's up your arse?  Sort of a little full of oneself eh?  I'd by far rather have Baz on this tour than some fucking emo band.

Bachs still up his arse though, all he ever does is mention axl and what hes done with guns n roses.

i like the man i really do but he treats it as if he is apart of the band.

html sucks
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #219 on: November 03, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »

i think bachs ace.

You do understand that Axl asked Baz to be on tour with him correct?? That's usually what friends do, they hook each other up.? Go listen to that radio interview from the 90s when they called into Stern's radio show.? That was two really good friends hanging out and having a great fucking time.? I don't understand how you people try to claim that Baz is leeching on to Axl?Huh Jesus christ man so if you see a friend that you haven't spoken to in 10 years and you say hey man wanna hang out some time and grab a beer, then in your mind he's up your arse?? Sort of a little full of oneself eh?? I'd by far rather have Baz on this tour than some fucking emo band.

Bachs still up his arse though, all he ever does is mention axl and what hes done with guns n roses.

i like the man i really do but he treats it as if he is apart of the band.

dude, if you were on the trip bach has been on this year wouldnt you be shouting from the roof-tops about it?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: