Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:25:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  smartest/most educated member on HTGTH?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smartest/most educated member on HTGTH?  (Read 15787 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 01:21:47 AM »

hes not back is he?..... and education aside.... this is one lawyer id love to litgate aganist

He never left............

whom is he then?

BerkleyRiot
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 08:28:51 AM »

i did an iq test with a psychologist. the result was 136.

i had to do this to skip a class....

i started reading and writing when i was 2 years old. after that my grandfather teached me to read and to write, because it was fun for me.

i`m now 17 years old and one of the best students of my age group at my school, although i definitely smoked too much weed this past year and i`m not quite the hard-working guy.

usually, i never talk about stuff like this, because i don`t think i have to and i absolutely HATE people, who have to brag about their intelligence. in most cases those people aren`t the most intelligent bunch out there anyways... it`s called    inferiority complex i think...

edit: i don`t post this to become the smartest poster on this forum by the way....   i just thought i`d add my perspective to this discussion ok
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 08:32:36 AM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 10:19:01 AM »

usually, i never talk about stuff like this, because i don`t think i have to

edit: i don`t post this to become the smartest poster on this forum by the way....

Sure thing Einstein  Cool

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2006, 10:32:14 AM »

hes not back is he?..... and education aside.... this is one lawyer id love to litgate aganist

whom is he then?

BerkleyRiot

nooooo way......... NT is way smarter then BR

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »

you guys forgot about me? I hate u all

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2006, 02:38:29 PM »

whom is he then?

BerkleyRiot

Way.

It's pretty obvious.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »

dude no 2 year olds reads and writes, they can barely draw circles hihi ok don't care about you have an IQ of 136, you didn't read and write when you were 2 no
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »

I was reading the newspaper at 5 years old *no Bullshit*

My math teacher called me "Rain Man" for my ability to solve multiplication,Addition,Subtraction and division problems in my head almost faster than a calculator.

Thats not why he called you that, probably more because you would freak out whenever anyone went near the showers after gym class.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »

i started reading and writing when i was 2 years old. after that my grandfather teached me to read and to write, because it was fun for me.

Something's wrong here...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »

rofl haha didn't notice that, but he could be telling the truth, he's maybe just a little bad at english 'cuz he's german... the thing that makes me think he is a liar is that he said he could write and read at 2
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 05:42:58 PM by Merck Not anymore. A.K.A. CheapJon » Logged
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »

whom is he then?

BerkleyRiot

Way.

It's pretty obvious.

nah never really got that fruit vibe from BR... just a veggie one... well a tomato... wait s that a fruit?

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2006, 01:01:39 AM »

nah never really got that fruit vibe from BR... just a veggie one... well a tomato... wait s that a fruit?

LOL, ask MCT...............
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »

I still go back to my original answer. Depends on the subject really.

For instance if we are talking about auto mechanics. I'd be one of the dumbest bastards on here.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2006, 01:45:19 AM »

It says smartest...........

U can be intelligent and smart on certain topics but not so much on others..............

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2006, 02:05:56 AM »

Wasn't GNRnightrain a little (or a lot) more extreme in his views than BerkleyRiot?

I'm asking seriously, I really don't know.  I barely remember him.

BR denies it all day long, but you only have to look at the stats/writing style to see they are the same person. Both from the same area, both in law school, both talked at length about legal issues etc. BR's timeline in school just so happens to jive with GNRNT's-whudda thunk!.

In regards to your question: Leaving and coming back is a great way to change your opinion without having to own up to it. Many here have done it, more specifically right wing posters. I remember one poster in particular who would delete their account after several posts, over and over.
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2006, 10:28:30 AM »

Wasn't GNRnightrain a little (or a lot) more extreme in his views than BerkleyRiot?

I'm asking seriously, I really don't know.? I barely remember him.

BR denies it all day long, but you only have to look at the stats/writing style to see they are the same person. Both from the same area, both in law school, both talked at length about legal issues etc. BR's timeline in school just so happens to jive with GNRNT's-whudda thunk!.

In regards to your question: Leaving and coming back is a great way to change your opinion without having to own up to it. Many here have done it, more specifically right wing posters. I remember one poster in particular who would delete their account after several posts, over and over.

then why does br avoid me like the plague..... i took a shower and got a shave..... im half resentable at least..........so BR if your reading this

I like long walks on the beac, holding hands, fine wine and good conversation..... give me enough wine and im easy.... so if this sounds god to you... dont be shy, i may just be the titan your loking for

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2006, 10:32:23 AM »

I like long walks on the beac, holding hands, fine wine and good conversation..... give me enough wine and im easy.... so if this sounds god to you... dont be shy, i may just be the titan your loking for

And here I am, just a simple beer man, sigh.

Canadian beer though.  beer

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »

Education does not equal smart. I've met a ton of dumbasses with master degrees in my life.
yea,i know lot of them,btw fuckers with master degree killem my country and killing many many young boys (name of these fuckers are tudjman,milosevic,izetbegovic)

I have never seen so many tree
WARose
Legend

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2006, 01:17:18 PM »

rofl haha didn't notice that, but he could be telling the truth, he's maybe just a little bad at english 'cuz he's german... the thing that makes me think he is a liar is that he said he could write and read at 2

i`m german yes....... 

i should`ve been a little more exact about being able to write and read when i was two years old...      Embarrassed

i started to read single words at that age... i`m not sure about writing, maybe i was 3 years old, but it doesn?t matter anyways... i knew i`d fuck this up hihi  i didn`t want to sound like a smartass people ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2006, 01:20:01 PM »

usually, i never talk about stuff like this, because i don`t think i have to

edit: i don`t post this to become the smartest poster on this forum by the way....

Sure thing Einstein  Cool

is it possible to say "fuck you" on this board without getting negative karma, when it`s meant in a nice way? and while i`m laughing? hihi  (i hope so...)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: