Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:34:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  smartest/most educated member on HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smartest/most educated member on HTGTH?  (Read 15823 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 06:45:55 AM »

didn't gardner write a book about the 7 intellegences human beings have, i think so. and most people are pretty good at some stuff just because you suck at math doesn't mean that you are not intellegent
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 06:47:05 AM »

didn't gardner write a book about the 7 intellegences human beings have, i think so. and most people are pretty good at some stuff just because you suck at math doesn't mean that you are not intellegent

Do you remember what the categories were?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 06:52:36 AM »

Do you remember what the categories were?

i thin everybody in this thread should read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_intelligence? ok

i know it's a lot but if you scrolld own you can read about the 7 (8 ) intellegences, the reason behind i write 8 like this (8 ) is because you often put 2 of the intellegences together
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:54:33 AM by Merck NOW. A.K.A. CheapJon » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »

I guess I excell in intrapersonal and logical-mathematical.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 07:27:05 AM »

Depends on the subject.

must I explain everything for you? the subject is about education and also about who is the smartest.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 07:34:08 AM »

I?m the smartest, but not the best educated at the moment....   wait for some years and i?ll be the best educated as well hihi

but uhm..... seriously....   do you really want to know the answer to your question?

even if i`d tell you i`m sigmund freud....  could you prove me wrong? (i know he`s dead etc..... but you get the picture ok)

This thread is good at finding out who's not smart, but think they are hihi

ohhhhhhhh.....  yes hihi   

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
EstrangedReality
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 09:05:58 AM »

Are you educated John? Just wondering.

I graduated high school a year early, but I'm still in college. So my education is still underway I suppose.  Grin

I have always done very well with writing and creative courses, but I am terrible at math and science.  Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 05:20:31 PM »

I was reading the newspaper at 5 years old *no Bullshit*

My math teacher called me "Rain Man" for my ability to solve multiplication,Addition,Subtraction and division problems in my head almost faster than a calculator.

I was reading 6th grade books in Kindergarten, had a Sophomore in College comprehension level  in 4th grade.

Last IQ test I took had me at 140.

I know sometimes on this forum I use a lot 4 letter words and this and that, but I tend to dumb myself down on the internet just for laughs.? But dont let that fool u.

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as an intelligent politician, so when it comes to politics, I'm not sure someone can actually be "smart" with that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »

You people are so vain.  Tongue 
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »

GNRNightrain?

hes not back is he?..... and education aside.... this is one lawyer id love to litgate aganist

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2006, 11:42:05 AM »

Are you educated John? Just wondering.

I graduated high school a year early, but I'm still in college. So my education is still underway I suppose.? Grin

I have always done very well with writing and creative courses, but I am terrible at math and science.? Tongue

My opposite then smoking

I like your writing. You should try making a career out of it. You're very talented.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2006, 11:43:07 AM »

You people are so vain.? Tongue?

Vain is part of what makes us human. For better and for worse.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2006, 03:06:44 PM »

hes not back is he?..... and education aside.... this is one lawyer id love to litgate aganist

He never left............
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 03:10:19 PM »

I know sometimes on this forum I use a lot 4 letter words and this and that, but I tend to dumb myself down on the internet just for laughs.? But dont let that fool u.

Funny and clever.? You win! yes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 03:18:49 PM »

Funny and clever.  You win! yes

YEA.......................

Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 03:40:20 PM »

Hah! I'm watching Rain Man right now..

And smartest goes to: timebomb  hihi

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 04:31:58 PM »

I believe it was Mark Twain who once said "I try not to let my schooling interfere with my education."  That being said, here are my credentials.

I started reading before I was 3 and a half years old.

I have a 159 IQ according to IQTest.com.

As a 4th grader, my teacher called me "Encyclopedia (insert my last name here)" just because I knew James Baker used to be Secretary of State under Bush and that Warren Christopher was the then-present Sec. of State while Clinton was in his first term.

I was the only person in my school's history to win the spelling bee and geography bee in the same year, and only one to win the geography bee twice.  I served as captain of the basketball and soccer teams in 8th grade, and am the only person in school history to record a quintuple-double in an intermural basketball game (double-digits in points, rebounds, assists, blocked shots, and steals).

Because of my knowledge of trivia (and not just in sports), the coach of the hockey team I work with has given me the nickname of "The
Schwab" (from ESPN's Stump the Schwab).

I have a B.S. in Journalism with minors in history and music.  I currently waste my time working in radio and as a freelance sportswriter (AKA blogger).

And I considered posting this as my resume for this topic (not written by me)...

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2006, 05:39:12 PM »

I have a 159 IQ according to IQTest.com.

u paid for an IQ score from some internet site....and use it as sacrament,

You dont get my vote

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006, 07:15:10 PM »

I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

Okay, so you've got alot of attributes associated with being a crystal methamphetamine addict.
 hihi 

Funny stuff Mal.  Cheesy

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2006, 11:25:06 PM »

He never left............

whom is he then?

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: