Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:24:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Non existent CD revenge against the internet fuckwits?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Non existent CD revenge against the internet fuckwits?  (Read 4498 times)
gav
« on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:49 PM »

From what I have heard Axl say in interviews and at live gigs I am increasingly becoming sure of an idea I had a long time ago.

Axl fucking hates the internet losers who claim to be hard-core fans. They profess their undying love for the Gnr classics yet spend hours debating fucking stupid topics such as Axl's hair, whether three guitairists is too many or whether the set list for the new shows has become stale.

One of our first glimpses of this was at Rock in Rio 01. Axl mentioned two forum members (Renato and Sozi?) who thought they knew what was 'going on' but knew fuck all. During the Pittsburgh gig 2002 Axl told a tale about meeting some Gnr fans who ripped him a 'new asshole' and said 'we read the internet, we know what's going on'. I'm pretty sure there are countless other instances where Axl has mentioned these fuckwits.

Axl clearly is a man who has dedicated the better part of his life to creating music which is very important to him because his thoughts and feelings are evidently there in those songs.

Just imagine spending so much time, effort and using so much fucking soul creating something which you can begin to feel proud of only for this to be dissected in a purile and bizarre fashion by idiots who really have no idea of what you were trying to create.

You really wouldn't be blamed for adopting a 'well fuck you' attitude.

So could 'Chinese Democracy' really be an elaborate hoax to really piss of the hardcore 'fans' who have stuck with Gnr since 1993.

They have, after all, been not so patiently waiting 13 years for their prize for being so loyal.

Maybe Axl really does want to give these 'fans' a big FUCK YOU for all of their pointless and frequent negativity over the years.

Maybe the shows, which I think is all we will get, are a means of providing entertainment to the fans of Gnr who enjoy their songs, who enjoy rock music and who just want a good fuckin night out.

Fuck the rest of the baggage.

Revenge really is a dish best served cold.

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 07:36:53 PM »

Maybe Axl is reading this thread now and laughing his ass off.

Why would he spend 13 years pouring his heart and soul into songs that he feels proud of and then never release them as a 'fuck you' to the fans?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 07:37:36 PM »

i dunno but i know for sure that whatever axl puts out i will love, i guess its just my musical taste because those people over at mygnrforum, almost all of them trash GNR all day.  i dont even know why they have the forum, every time i go there, there is a post about something stupid trying to put down axl and the new guns.  im glad the mods here care enough for this forum not to turn into THAT.  anyways more back to topic i honestly think chinese democracy will be released, and i think that the touring is a better way to get media attention than tv commercials and what not.  i think axl doesnt really like most of the hardcore fans like the ones at mygnr but bottom line is i dont think he cares at all.  if he did i dont think he would be able to be putting on the great  performances and the amazing comeback tour he has done so far.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 07:53:43 PM »

The Album is coming out soon..................... 2002 mistake   2006/2007 THE REAL COMEBACK

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 08:03:49 PM »

Yes, Axl hates all of us enough to decide not to release something when it's done for all the other fans all over the world, but let everyone wait a while so us internet fans can learn our lesson.

For anyone not understanding what they've read above, it is commonly referred to as sarcasm.
cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 08:05:24 PM »

interesting thread, I'll give it that...I think there are alot of internet fuckheads out there....not so much in here, but let's face it, there are less in some other sights....otherwise it looks like a drunk pissed off message from some random nobody. ?Some of the people on the net are the most dedicated fans you will ever find that have been with them since appetite. ?the album means more to people like us..and axl knows that...doesn't he?
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 08:10:35 PM »

That would be a completely psychotic thing to do. ?I really don't think that hating the internet could ever be taken to that insane of a level. ?
 ?I do believe though, that without the internet, alot of people would have forgotten about Axl/GNR all together. ?In September, and October when I told my non-GNR aware fans that I was going to the show in  Vegas and in Sunrise, most had no idea they were touring, were wondering who is now in the band, some stifled giggles. ?The internet has helped to keep the legend alive, IMHO.  It's a double edged sword.  I still hope our voices will convince him to get a damn haircut already. Wink

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
gav
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »

I just wanted to point out to those who have read my post and assumed that I am lashing out at real Gnr fans who love the music.

It is often said on these boards (and is very true!) that sarcasm rarely carries across well to prose, and for those who have misunderstood please be sure to re-read my post and get a true feel for what I am saying.

Real Gnr fans I fuck with you not!!

Moronic fuckwits who claim to love yet criticise incessantly I abhor you.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »

Lol. Some people are so off the wall...  hihi

Talk about strange topics on the forums.

We need CD...

gnrevolution.com
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 08:45:07 PM »

From what I have heard Axl say in interviews and at live gigs I am increasingly becoming sure of an idea I had a long time ago.

Axl fucking hates the internet losers who claim to be hard-core fans. They profess their undying love for the Gnr classics yet spend hours debating fucking stupid topics such as Axl's hair, whether three guitairists is too many or whether the set list for the new shows has become stale.

One of our first glimpses of this was at Rock in Rio 01. Axl mentioned two forum members (Renato and Sozi?) who thought they knew what was 'going on' but knew fuck all. During the Pittsburgh gig 2002 Axl told a tale about meeting some Gnr fans who ripped him a 'new asshole' and said 'we read the internet, we know what's going on'. I'm pretty sure there are countless other instances where Axl has mentioned these fuckwits.

Axl clearly is a man who has dedicated the better part of his life to creating music which is very important to him because his thoughts and feelings are evidently there in those songs.

Just imagine spending so much time, effort and using so much fucking soul creating something which you can begin to feel proud of only for this to be dissected in a purile and bizarre fashion by idiots who really have no idea of what you were trying to create.

So could 'Chinese Democracy' really be an elaborate hoax to really piss of the hardcore 'fans' who have stuck with Gnr since 1993.

They have, after all, been not so patiently waiting 13 years for their prize for being so loyal.

Maybe Axl really does want to give these 'fans' a big FUCK YOU for all of their pointless and frequent negativity over the years.

Maybe the shows, which I think is all we will get, are a means of providing entertainment to the fans of Gnr who enjoy their songs, who enjoy rock music and who just want a good fuckin night out.

I think you're paranoid...sorta like that Garbage song.

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 10:17:14 PM »

Gavgnr: A question... Are you including youself as a fuckwit? If so, I'm sold.  peace

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Bexin
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 10:19:54 PM »

I just wanted to point out to those who have read my post and assumed that I am lashing out at real Gnr fans who love the music.

It is often said on these boards (and is very true!) that sarcasm rarely carries across well to prose, and for those who have misunderstood please be sure to re-read my post and get a true feel for what I am saying.

Real Gnr fans I fuck with you not!!

Moronic fuckwits who claim to love yet criticise incessantly I abhor you.

Use this
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 10:20:41 PM »

Lol. Some people are so off the wall...  hihi

We need CD...

Remember the one about Axl's drapes last year?  hihi
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 11:18:23 PM »

Lol. Some people are so off the wall...? hihi

We need CD...

Remember the one about Axl's drapes last year?? hihi

Holy Shit, that tops "Axl's Teeth", its time for me to bring back the "How Pathetic Are We" thread...
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 11:27:34 PM »

He hates the fans who most passionate about everything he does. Nice. And by "internet losers," I hope you're including yourself because you are, indeed, posting a multi-paragraphed rant on a message board.

Welcome to the world of showbiz.

So the theory is that he screwed the record company out of $13 million, spent the past 12 years (supposedly) writing new material, promoted the release of an album for 7 years, and has toured under the banner of "Chinese Democracy" twice just to get the hopes up of the fans who debate whether or not it's wise to have 3 guitarists?

Sounds reasonable.  Roll Eyes

Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 11:49:13 PM »

This is getting ridiculous. confused

I'm sure there's a reason why the album hasn't been released yet.

Besides, the year isn't over and the fucking album could still come out. ok
makane
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 05:46:04 AM »

This was exactly what I was thinking... pause... NOT.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Mauve_All
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 10:37:15 AM »

Oh, please... This is just pathetic.

I'm a drinker with writing problems
http://www.myspace.com/mauve_all
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 04:02:59 PM »

are you out of your mind?? Axl did this huge plan to screw over the 200 people on this board? this board will not make the record succeed..the general public(most of which still think SLash is in the band) will make this record succeed
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: