Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Can you please remove my title?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you please remove my title?  (Read 6293 times)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« on: December 11, 2006, 01:38:11 AM »

Ok so here's the thing:

There was this thread where someone asked how to get backstage passes.. so people started to make jokes about being a pretty girl, having a great ass, being blonde and loose etc. Then some girl said it's strange how people assume you have to be a whore to get backstage, so I joked and said "but it helps.." (In some cases that's the truth though)

Now, because of this I have a status of a whore. When I asked Jarmo about it, he told me not to take myself so seriously. Well I apologized this whole thing and he just told me that I'm "the man whore of the board". This might seem like a joke to you but to me it does not.

All I'm asking now is simply removing my title. Thanks!

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:39:50 AM »

Lately I've noticed they have been changing the title of alot of people on the boards.
By me posting this, I'm probably going to get a lame title now, but just posting what I've noticed and have heard people complain about.
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 01:44:41 AM »

Lately I've noticed they have been changing the title of alot of people on the boards.

Yeah, but in my case I don't see a real reason to do so. Maybe I'm just blind then.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
EstrangedReality
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 05:04:01 AM »

Why didn't you just send Jarmo a PM? I'm sure he'd take care of it for you.
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 05:07:33 AM »

Seriously dude, no-one here thinks you're a whore, well I'm pretty sure.
How can you not see the humour? It is pretty funny.
This thread does nothing but scream to the board:
LOOK HOW JARMO MADE ME HIS MAN WHORE!

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 05:58:29 AM »

That's all.

Btw. I don't see the humour.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 06:02:31 AM by kaasu » Logged

BEEP.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 06:48:13 AM »

i don't laugh about my title either.. i wanna bitch and complain about it, but since i don't think it will help i just let it be
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 08:30:12 AM »

Kids.....

You haven't been around long enough.

Some people ask to get titles, others get titles based on the things they say.

We have people with titles from Wham! songs, D had one making fun of his home state, anythinggoes is labeled an emo kid etc etc etc.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 08:51:49 AM »

Yes, and I have "Westlife" under my name. I really should be ofended...

pissed

? hihi

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 08:58:52 AM »

Yeah, but it won't do any good....  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 10:01:34 AM »

Maybe I'll just shut my mouth and be proud for my title, it's always great to be called a whore. And I still don't understand why I got it..

BEEP.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 10:10:20 AM »

Well since you think being a whore helps getting backstage, you were implying girls who get to meet the band, more or less, are whores.

So the joke was on you by making you the board's man whore.

Obviously it's more fun to call others whores but when you're the butt of the joke it's not fun anymore. Hardly surprising....

/jarmo

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 10:23:06 AM »

so no backstage for kaasu  rofl
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 10:36:01 AM »

I didn't call anyone a whore. Nevaeva.

BEEP.
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 11:00:21 AM »

Ok so here's the thing:

There was this thread where someone asked how to get backstage passes.. so people started to make jokes about being a pretty girl, having a great ass, being blonde and loose etc. Then some girl said it's strange how people assume you have to be a whore to get backstage, so I joked and said "but it helps.." (In some cases that's the truth though)

Now, because of this I have a status of a whore. When I asked Jarmo about it, he told me not to take myself so seriously. Well I apologized this whole thing and he just told me that I'm "the man whore of the board". This might seem like a joke to you but to me it does not.

OK, not to minimize your PAIN you might be feeling here or anything, but let me ask you...

do you have a great big *A* branded on your forehead (or better yet, your chest)?

Sheesh girl!  Get over yourself.  Hello!  This is the internet.  Who cares what someone thinks of you -- someone whom you've never met, and are likely never to meet, someone that if you passed by on the street, you wouldn't even recognize them!  The people on this board are just faceless, nameless individuals who often lie about what they look like and what they do with their time.  Are you SERIOUSLY going to worry about what these people think about you?

Girl, all that matters is what you think of yourself, and what you portray to the people you interact with in REAL LIFE.  Not the internet.  Just embrace your whorish title and realize that there are WORSE things in life that could be thought of about you.

For instance, you could actually like bon jovi.  then, you'd have serious problems.

But, this... this isn't a big deal. 
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 11:07:18 AM »

Actually if I would see Jarmo on the street, I probably would recognize him. And ummm.. I'm not crying here or going to commit a suicide, I'm not worrying about this 24/7 and so on. I just thought we have rules here. And this whole thing is done now anyway, so beer

BEEP.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 11:29:24 AM »

Ok so here's the thing:

OK, not to minimize your PAIN you might be feeling here or anything, but let me ask you...

do you have a great big *A* branded on your forehead (or better yet, your chest)?

Sheesh girl!  Get over yourself.  Hello!  This is the internet.  Who cares what someone thinks of you -- someone whom you've never met, and are likely never to meet, someone that if you passed by on the street, you wouldn't even recognize them!  The people on this board are just faceless, nameless individuals who often lie about what they look like and what they do with their time.  Are you SERIOUSLY going to worry about what these people think about you?

Girl, all that matters is what you think of yourself, and what you portray to the people you interact with in REAL LIFE.  Not the internet.  Just embrace your whorish title and realize that there are WORSE things in life that could be thought of about you.

For instance, you could actually like bon jovi.  then, you'd have serious problems.

But, this... this isn't a big deal. 

You know the funniest thing about this is kassau is actually a dude and not a chick (at least judging by the gender tag).
anythinggoes
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 01:15:55 PM »

pissed

? hihi

And the worst thing is you have their album, fits in nicely with your ACDC Rolling Stones Cds doesnt it? rofl?

Doesnt go to well with my Bullet for a friend and Funeral for my Valentine CDs though
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »

pissed

? hihi

And the worst thing is you have their album, fits in nicely with your ACDC Rolling Stones Cds doesnt it? rofl?

Doesnt go to well with my Bullet for a friend and Funeral for my Valentine CDs though

I keep my Cd's in alphabetical order, so its next to W.A.S.P  rofl

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 09:02:15 AM »

Mine is next to my Wham! collection.  Then again my whole house is a living, breathing Wham! collection.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: