Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:17:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Most anticipated track from cd?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Most anticipated track from cd?  (Read 23106 times)
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »

If CITR then deffintly that but I'm positive it wont be on the album...
With that being said, any unheard song is what I'm looing forward to.

Why not Holden Caulfield? ?How do you know for sure CITR will not be on it? ?Was there an official statement? ?I'm not being facetious, just curious.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
gnr420
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »

this i love, does anyone know if that little piano part with axl talking during the making the fuckin videos estranged is actuly the song?
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2006, 04:43:38 PM »

the studio version of Madagascar is probably gonna be badass.

Catcher in the Rye and This I Love if they're on the album.

we've heard so much about Prostitute that i'd love to hear that too.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 04:44:08 PM »

this i love, does anyone know if that little piano part with axl talking during the making the fuckin videos estranged is actuly the song?

how long in to it? if you know what i mean, like in minutes ok?
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 05:06:55 PM »

never heard about the stinston thing. Sounds exciting if its true.

I love all the attention better's getting, e.g. rolling stone calling it "one of the pest songs Axl has ever written". and my most anticipated would be The General. it just sounds cool.
Too bad Finck wrote it. hihi

"The General" sounds really cool to me. I envision a very soft and melodic verse and then a really hard but epic chorus. Don't know why, but it's the only song I've kind of pictured out of all the names I've seen.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »

Prostitute and The General have always been spoken of very highly when people who have heard the tracks have commented, almost everyone involved with the album over the years (current or ex members) have said to look out for Prostitute. This I Love would have to be up there considering Axls comments on the song all those years ago, whether we'll ever hear it though is another matter.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
gnr420
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 05:14:07 PM »

when axl is talking about stephanie seymours son and his relationship with him and there shooting  the part when hes hiding from the cops on that closet type thing
quarky
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2006, 05:15:20 PM »

1) Final version of BETTER
2) Daylight....
3) Studio of Madagasgar

Definitely NOT CITR... Would not be disappointed if it wasn't on the album.. The song does nothing for me.. Don't know why..
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2006, 05:16:03 PM »

Prostitute, been I'm desperate for anything on there.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2006, 05:16:39 PM »

Uh THE GENERAL, SEVEN, THYME, THIS I LOVE..all the tracks that have been mentioned through Marco Beltrami or however u say it. ?That guy IS GREAT at what he does, expect nothing less then genious out of these songs MARK MY WORDS!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2006, 05:19:03 PM »

when axl is talking about stephanie seymours son and his relationship with him and there shooting? the part when hes hiding from the cops on that closet type thing

ok thx, gonna check it out,

for wich song, hmm of the we have heard i say better because even i think the leak is great the clip from the HD commercial is even better also rhiad a little even though i think it's the least good song it may have a cool studio and who knows what they have done on it since 01/01 i mean chi-dem is IMO alot better then back then but i liked it back then too,

from the ones we have only heard of, the general, this i love, if the world, sorry and prostitute, even though i think this i love and the general may not be on THIS record but maybe in future albums...

Definitely NOT CITR... Would not be disappointed if it wasn't on the album.. The song does nothing for me.. Don't know why..
kinda agree with ya there yes
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 05:21:59 PM by Merck NOW. A.K.A. CheapJon » Logged
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 05:19:36 PM »

the studio version of Madagascar is probably gonna be badass.

Catcher in the Rye and This I Love if they're on the album.

we've heard so much about Prostitute that i'd love to hear that too.

Madagascar is probably not going to have synthetic horns, it most likely will be real horns.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 05:26:47 PM »

Catcher in the rye without a doubt is one of the best gnr songs ever made (in my opinion). Which tracks are you guys eagerly awaiting?Huh

one of the best GNR songs ever made?? Catcher in the Rye fuckin blows...at least the mix we heard so far...IRS, BEtter, The blues ,Rhiad,  Madagascar, Chinese Democracy all BLOW that song away... i mean in my opinion anyway...if you like the song thats cool, Im just not into it....especially when you hear how brilliant all the other new songs are....but i will say again, the mix we have is bad..i definately see potential for the song to be great...but as of right now the other demos/live songs are light years better...in my opinion of course
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2006, 05:31:53 PM »

i wanna hear the studio version of maddy

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2006, 05:41:57 PM »

Catcher in the rye without a doubt is one of the best gnr songs ever made (in my opinion). Which tracks are you guys eagerly awaiting?Huh

one of the best GNR songs ever made?? Catcher in the Rye fuckin blows...at least the mix we heard so far...IRS, BEtter, The blues ,Rhiad,? Madagascar, Chinese Democracy all BLOW that song away... i mean in my opinion anyway...if you like the song thats cool, Im just not into it....especially when you hear how brilliant all the other new songs are....but i will say again, the mix we have is bad..i definately see potential for the song to be great...but as of right now the other demos/live songs are light years better...in my opinion of course

hey i think Catcher in the Rye is easily one of the best gnr songs ever made too!!!? those lyrics are fantastic and the guitar work by brian may is out of this world. i also love the synth in it.

by the way didn't richard fortus say in an email that Catcher will indeed be on the album? i could have sworn i read that somewhere.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »

For me, it's There Was a Time.  Especially with the intro. from the '06 tour, not the demo.
I had tears in my eyes on the 1st listen of the demo, but the live intro is even better.  Cry

That said, every god damn song is what I'm anxious to hear!   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

by the way didn't richard fortus say in an email that Catcher will indeed be on the album? i could have sworn i read that somewhere.

aint sure but think he responded like he liked catcher too and wanted to play it live when someone asked him about it, don't really remember but somethin' like that
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2006, 06:56:28 PM »

I think theres gunna be a bunch of songs that we havn't heard the title of yet, i mean before they where played live/leaked who had ever heard of The Blues, Madagascar, IRS, Better. the only one we'd heard of was TWAT, also no-one had heard of the title sorry.
Hysteron
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »

Checkmate, I.E "The Genral" supposedly.
irishtwilight
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »

Catcher In The Rye
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: