Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:19:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Its taken 10 years but Blair finally sorts himself out!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Its taken 10 years but Blair finally sorts himself out!  (Read 9474 times)
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 04:22:09 PM »

Until a muslim commits an act of terror in the name of Islam, right? Then it's 'racist' to ask the 'brotherhood' to show some collective responsibility. Thanks for confirming my point.

The Spanish inquisition, the holocaust, the holy wars, the witch burnings and hangings. All started by Islam right?

Nope, your point?

What religion was primarily responsible, and should it not be criticized?

Christianity and absolutely yes. But what's the relevance to this thread?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Hysteron
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:09 PM »

Until a muslim commits an act of terror in the name of Islam, right? Then it's 'racist' to ask the 'brotherhood' to show some collective responsibility. Thanks for confirming my point.

The Spanish inquisition, the holocaust, the holy wars, the witch burnings and hangings. All started by Islam right?

Nope, your point?

You?re acting like Islam, is cause of the world's great Evil?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »

Nope, your point?

You?re acting like Islam, is cause of the world's great Evil?

Which one of my posts suggests that?

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 04:27:37 PM »

There are about 4 billion people in the world bloody sick of Muslim whining and paranoia.
If that were true, then the US wouldn't have had such a difficult time recruiting allies to join in on the Iraq war.? Roll Eyes

er?

So you can only be sick of something if your prepared to join the US in economically motivated conflicts?

What happens when you have a bad day at work? You kill a guy in a suit?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Surfrider
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »

Nope, your point?

You are incredibly ignorant if you believe Christians were primarily responsible for the Holocaust.  Besides, your point is not well taken, you can't justify bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 07:38:28 PM »

you can't justify bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Oh my gawd man!

That is all you guys ever do!

hahahahahahahaha

Wow you are a hypocrite!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 07:53:21 PM »

Nope, your point?

You are incredibly ignorant if you believe Christians were primarily responsible for the Holocaust. 

For the record, I don't believe Christians were responsible for the holocaust, I just kind of took in the general lack of relevant point and didn't read the individual items on the list.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

Besides, your point is not well taken, you can't justify bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Was that directed at me (since you quoted me)?

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »

Oh my gawd man!

hahahahahahahaha

Wow you are a hypocrite!

Yeah but everything really is Bill Clinton's fault   Wink

Surfrider
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 08:04:39 PM »

Oh my gawd man!

hahahahahahahaha

Wow you are a hypocrite!
Show me one place where I have done that.  Please.  Your silence will prove my point.
Surfrider
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:12 PM »

Besides, your point is not well taken, you can't justify bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Was that directed at me (since you quoted me)?
No.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 08:08:14 PM »

Oh my gawd man!

hahahahahahahaha

Wow you are a hypocrite!
Show me one place where I have done that.  Please.  Your silence will prove my point.

You guys have done that during any talk of the Iraq war........take your pick!

Surfrider
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 08:13:32 PM »

Oh my gawd man!

hahahahahahahaha

Wow you are a hypocrite!
Show me one place where I have done that.? Please.? Your silence will prove my point.

You guys have done that during any talk of the Iraq war........take your pick!

Nice vague response.  Quit linking me in with "you guys."? I have done no such thing, and I challenge you to find an example to support your accusation.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 02:20:24 PM »

Politically no but Islam sees all Muslims as one brotherhood

o dear you are full of straw. If i a muslim commits murder in the name of christianity, does that make christians to be blamed? or even if i swear in the name of islam, would it still make them responsible? No it doesnt.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »

Politically no but Islam sees all Muslims as one brotherhood

o dear you are full of straw. If i a muslim commits murder in the name of christianity, does that make christians to be blamed?

What a fantastic point, no I'm really, really serious......That aside, I'm not talking about blame, I'm talking about responsibility.

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:35 PM »

this is the problem, Why should Muslims take responsibility for terrorists? Terrorists and Muslims are two completely different things. Muslims hold covenants unlike terrorists

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »

this is the problem, Why should Muslims take responsibility for terrorists?

I don't mean responsibility as in culpability, I mean in the sense of taking an active role to solve a problem. Taking the UK as the example, since that it the topic of this thread, do you seriously want to dispute that 7/7 and the other attempted bombings etc are not at least partially created by radical muslim clerics influencing impressionable young people who believe they are acting according to Allah's will? That's either Islam or it isn't - and if it isn't then the mainstream Islam community need so share some (not all) responsibility for discrediting and removing its influence.

My impression (I could be wrong) and what I believe Blair's point is - that if you choose to live in the UK of your own free will instead of in your country of birth/ancestry then you need to respect it's traditions and laws, as well as enjoying its liberty and opportunity, but the muslim community/leadership seems far more active in whining and moaning every time someone breathes wrong in their direction. People are sick on "right on" tolerance and colonial guilt that everything's always their fault, and finally Blair had the balls to voice it.

Incidentally, I'm very much an atheist so please refrain from introducing your Christ of straw into this.

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 03:02:42 PM »

this is the problem, Why should Muslims take responsibility for terrorists?

I don't mean responsibility as in culpability, I mean in the sense of taking an active role to solve a problem. Taking the UK as the example, since that it the topic of this thread, do you seriously want to dispute that 7/7 and the other attempted bombings etc are not at least partially created by radical muslim clerics influencing impressionable young people who believe they are acting according to Allah's will? That's either Islam or it isn't - and if it isn't then the mainstream Islam community need so share some (not all) responsibility for discrediting and removing its influence.

My impression (I could be wrong) and what I believe Blair's point is - that if you choose to live in the UK of your own free will instead of in your country of birth/ancestry then you need to respect it's traditions and laws, as well as enjoying its liberty and opportunity, but the muslim community/leadership seems far more active in whining and moaning every time someone breathes wrong in their direction. People are sick on "right on" tolerance and colonial guilt that everything's always their fault, and finally Blair had the balls to voice it.

Incidentally, I'm very much an atheist so please refrain from introducing your Christ of straw into this.

there's no evidence as far as i know to suggest it was done by radical terrorists claiming to be muslims. They've arrested suspects but that means bugger all. to be honest there are a lot of things that make muslims feel supressed these days and cautious and uncomfortable.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 04:14:44 PM »

there's no evidence as far as i know to suggest it was done by radical terrorists claiming to be muslims.

Huh Huh

"Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true God and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger."
- Mohammad Sidique Khan

"We are 100 per cent committed to the cause of Islam. We love death the way you love life."
-Shehzad Tanweer

There's videotape evidence that the bombers were not only muslim but they did it because of Islam.

Hysteron
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 05:10:37 PM »

there's no evidence as far as i know to suggest it was done by radical terrorists claiming to be muslims.
There's videotape evidence that the bombers were not only muslim but they did it because of Islam.

That doesn't mean that they did it because of Islam, I can go out and shoot 3 people dead tonight then say I heard voices in my head, that doesn't mean that I did.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: