Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:40:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR in Colombia
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR in Colombia  (Read 2422 times)
T_Roxie
« on: December 08, 2006, 07:25:50 AM »

http://www.evenpro.com.co/in.php?mod=ver_noticia&not_id=9

18th of April next year - looks like they're getting the tour dates for Libertard Cheesy
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 07:53:21 AM »

cant wait till they hit europe again
T_Roxie
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 07:57:47 AM »

I missed them the first time in the uk cos of exams, i think im gonna miss them again if they tour in the summer cos of my uni placement abroad. crying
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:12:52 AM by T_Roxie » Logged
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 09:15:39 AM »

they will probably be touring somewhere near your placement also
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 10:08:34 AM »

I missed them the first time in the uk cos of exams, i think im gonna miss them again if they tour in the summer cos of my uni placement abroad. crying

but they toured in january? exams aint till may/june

html sucks
T_Roxie
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 10:27:40 AM »

but they toured in january? exams aint till may/june
Not all of them, sadly.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:28:52 AM »

According to Colombian tour promoter EvenPro, VELVET REVOLVER will play the Palacio de los Deportes in Bogot?, Colombia on April 18, 2007. However, it should be noted that the band has not yet confirmed any touring plans and this report should be treated as a rumor only.

VELVET REVOLVER is working on its sophomore album with producer Brendan O'Brien after an initial stint with Rick Rubin "did not work out," according to singer Scott Weiland.

Brendan O'Brien has produced or mixed records by many of the major rock bands of the last 20 years, including PEARL JAM, SOUNDGARDEN, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and AUDIOSLAVE.

The new VELVET REVOLVER album's previous working title was "Libertad". It will follow up the group's 2004 debut, "Contraband", which has sold more than two million copies in the U.S. There is no release date yet for the new CD.

Scott said that the band first started writing new songs about six months ago, but then "really kind of flat-lined for a while." Weiland admitted, "There was a definite loss of inspiration for a bit there...Once Brendan came on board, I guess it was kind of like a shot in the arm. It was a new energy."

Weiland has also been working on his first solo effort since 1998's "12 Bar Blues", which will come out in late 2007 or early 2008 through Softdrive Records, which the singer co-owns.

(Thanks: Velvet-Revolver.com)

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
slashBOG
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 02:04:52 PM »

Holy SHIT!.. That's some good news right there.. I 'll BE attending this one FOR SURE!!!? ?COLOMBIA!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: