Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 11:19:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GET WELL AXL - post your messages to Axl here!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GET WELL AXL - post your messages to Axl here!  (Read 15683 times)
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2006, 02:40:25 AM »

Oh, we just had strep throat in our house- I had it, along with two of my kids. It really sucks.

Get well Axl,  and rest, rest, rest. Drink lots of fluids, and be very careful of getting a secondary infection. While I was recovering from strep, I somehow managed to pick up bronchitis. Seems like a lot of folks are getting sick lately with strep throat and bronchitis.

Hang in there, kiddo, and take it easy. Your fans will understand and be there when you're feeling healthy again.  Smiley

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2006, 02:41:40 AM »

To my favorite all time performer and lead singer, I wish you a quick recovery brotha and fellow aquarian madman!

I'm a fellow Aquarian madwoman.  rofl

Even cold November rain
Karma_Police
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 02:44:01 AM »

This is the biggest suck up thread I have ever seen. he doesn't read this you guys. hihi

Oh and Axl get well soon man. Hope to see you kicking ass on stage as soon as possible. Just get healthy man!! ok ok
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2006, 02:47:24 AM »

This is the biggest suck up thread I have ever seen. he doesn't read this you guys. hihi

Oh and Axl get well soon man. Hope to see you kicking ass on stage as soon as possible. Just get healthy man!! ok ok

Pot, meet kettle.  rofl

Even cold November rain
Karma_Police
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 02:49:36 AM »

Pot, meet kettle.? rofl

hey he might read it ya never know.  rofl
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 02:53:31 AM »

hey he might read it ya never know.  rofl

rofl You're too damn funny.  hihi

Even cold November rain
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2006, 03:14:43 AM »

Axl is the man. My buddy was at the Chicago show at Allstate arena. Like me he is in his late thirties. Axl, there are many from the past pulling for you. Cant wait to see you win it all and stuff it in the critics face. Get better!!!!!!!!

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
dead_flowers
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2006, 03:42:57 AM »

Good recovery "uncle" Axl!!!!!

Peace

Cool
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2006, 04:52:11 AM »

Drink lots of hot tea with honey and lemon and get lots of TLC so that you can get well real soon.

Its not very Rock n Roll is it!

I say drink a bottle of JD, swallow the ice cubes whole, get laid as much as possible, if it don't work - well at least you tried  smoking

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
acciu
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2006, 07:22:35 AM »

yes ... and drop CD please ...
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2006, 07:35:12 AM »

"Get well,
Get well soon.
We want you to get well."

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Rock the jungle
Rocker

Here Today... GONE TO BARCELONA JODER!!

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2006, 07:41:23 AM »

get well and release the CD please, hope that these days you're also working on it
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2006, 07:45:32 AM »

Kick the crowds arses' at the next show, Uncle Axl. Maybe since you missed 2 shows this tour ou might play something special at this gig? Get well, Axl! ok

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2006, 08:05:17 AM »

Is he better yet?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 08:28:43 AM »

get well soon Axl.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2006, 10:03:42 AM »

Axl I was at the Chicago show. Had tickets to Milwaukee. I heard the Madison radio station was bashing you as like everytime. I was going to call and defend you, but They are not worth the breath it would take to argue with them. Every artist and every band cancels shows on every tour!! Most anyway. People get sick! It happens. They will have to just get use to it! Damn it! Glad you have big shoulders. You always and up taking the blame for what can't be helped. I talked to Beta Monday after the show. and one of the points I made to her was that we fans are so greatful that the band and You have her to take care of you guys!! Hope she is now! And sure she is! Get better soon. Get lots of rest! and see you next time around!
peace out
amy loeffel

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2006, 11:14:09 AM »

Get well boss!!!! Keep rockin america!!!!!!!!!!

And a big FUCK YOU to the bashers at whatever radio station etc........how many times have they called in sick at work?Huh No fuckin difference twats. Everyone gets sick. Even rock n roll legends!

Would be nice to see Beta01 online saying thanks for the appreciation we are showing our music idol, instead of just coming on to have a go when some of the idots on this (and other) site are bashing you!

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2006, 11:18:22 AM »

calling in sick isn't to worry about.calling in dead is to worry about lol.stay under the covers for now it's good to be in bed sometimes rather then running around on stage.

the one an only horsey !
Annie
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »

I did not start his thread to be a suck-up! It was a very sincere and heartfelt message!
Annie
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »

Axl I was at the Chicago show. Had tickets to Milwaukee. I heard the Madison radio station was bashing you as like everytime. I was going to call and defend you, but They are not worth the breath it would take to argue with them. Every artist and every band cancels shows on every tour!! Most anyway. People get sick! It happens. They will have to just get use to it! Damn it! Glad you have big shoulders. You always and up taking the blame for what can't be helped. I talked to Beta Monday after the show. and one of the points I made to her was that we fans are so greatful that the band and You have her to take care of you guys!! Hope she is now! And sure she is! Get better soon. Get lots of rest! and see you next time around!
peace out
amy loeffel
AgREED. I had to call in on Christmas 3 years ago due to complications with the flu. It really hurt my feelings when all these people glared at me when I came back to work. So don't let these idiots get you down Axl! AS a PICU nurse I am proud that you are taking care of yourself!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:28:30 AM by Annie » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: