Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:21:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Idiots at concerts
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Idiots at concerts  (Read 4221 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 06:31:20 PM »

can anyone tell me what happened with the guy at MSG who got kicked out during the FIRST song BACH was singing?! hahah what'd he do?

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 06:47:13 PM »

At the first Hammerstein show in NYC I was beside a few guys who kept yellling "Where's Slash?!?," and then a mosh pit broke out on the center of the floor to my immediate left, and a "fan" or two went waaay overboard in terms of unnecessary brutality and slamming into people who had no idea the pit had even formed (silly people, paying too much attention to the band...)    beer
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 06:55:12 PM »

I was also at the detroit show and had a great view of the stage.. if you were looking at the stage i was just to the right of center kinda towards all of the speakers 2 people back from the gate or fence or whatever.. the concert was great except these two dudes snorting coke for about an hour strait right behind me... one fo them earlier in the night was screaming "fuck you" and all this shit, saying "axl you fuckin suck"..... so i lost my temper and turned around and told him... "i paid 90 fuckin dollars to come and see GNR.... you know damn well slash isnt a part of this so why did you pay to come and bitch,  shut the fuck up or ill shut you the fuck up"... that pretty much shut him up as well as other people around me lol ok........ basically the crowd was great except for the dumb fuck idiot who threw the chnage at the begining and end.... im glad Axl kept his cool  beer

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
fixintodie
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2006, 07:13:54 PM »

Went to the Nijmegen shows, didn't see anyone throw anything at stage or here any heckling. Maybe I was lucky, or just too focussed on the band...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2006, 07:39:39 PM »

yeah at hemmersteins.i was putting up a banner i made.and it fell over the edge.and someone grabbed it and ripped it out of my hands.before i even got it tied up.i was pissed too.such jerks sometimes.

the assholes!

i know it !

the one an only horsey !
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 08:10:05 PM »

Was at Wembley and there were a couple of kids who just looked so out of place, cant have been any older than 15 or 16, dressed in 80s Chavish shellsuits, totally hammered. One threw his beer up in the air and it spilt over a load of people! One guy caught the little bastard and started pounding his face with his fist and then proceeded to smash his head against the floor numerous times while yelling obscenities. Security eventually came over to stop the kid getting killed! Everyone was just standing there watching, bastard didnt deserve any help!

Jonx
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

These are incredible stories. It  goes to show there  a lot  of stupid people in the world, more every day. But I wonder why none of that shit happens at VR shows? I mean, I have seen VR a few times, and no one has ever yelled "where is Axl"?
superdave
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

i think we should all band together and write our congressmen to make it legal to inflict harm on concert idiots..... i think its the only way to stop them!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Edward Rose
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 11:30:18 PM »

With some people yelling One In a Million, maybe certain songs in the band's early years attracted this scum. Probably My Michelle and It's So Easy being two more. It would be cool to interview these types of fans and figure all that out.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 11:33:26 PM »

This isn't current but two things stick out for me...back in the day I saw Gnr (Dust and Bones tour) at Copps in Hamilton, Brian May band opened for them, anyhoo, during the first encore, some dipshits were throwing water bottles on stage, I saw Duff get hit hard with an almost full Evian bottle and step back followed by Axl getting hit in the bag with a blue bic lighter...guess what? end of show, Axl left....later date at the staduim tour with Metallica and Faith No More at Rich Stadium in Buffalo, while the crowd was waiting for GnR after the Metallica portion, idiots were throwing huge toilet paper rolls from the nosebleeds, garbage, water bottles etc...the big industrial size TP rolls were causing some damage down below...emergency crews ....I was surprised and happy that GnR even bother to come on after that fiasco.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 11:37:17 PM »

I've not been to a GNR show (until TOMORROW!), but I'll be seriously pissed if the people around me act like this or if others do and ruin the show (i.e. early exit) for all.  I can't imagine wasting money to insult a band I don't like.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 10:25:04 AM »

Yeah man this happened at Detroit (my account):

While Axl just started talking to the crowd inbetween songs saying how great Detroit was, some dipshit threw a handful of coins at Axl. My first throught was riot, but Axl HELD his cool. He just called him a punk or something and said its like shooting fish in the barrel. Throughout the rest of the night Axl was a little more reserved, not interacting with the crowd like in Toronto. But the story doesn't end there. The asshole who threw the coins started yelling shit. He yelled "play some REAL MUSIC" during November Rain. What a tool. I couldn't see him but people told him to shut the fuck up. Next he started yelling "Axl you suck" to get Axl's attention, but I doubt Axl heard him, this guy had a weak voice. After all this he yells "play ONE IN A MILLION". I'm betting he was a racist redneck fan cause the shit he was spewing out was retarded. After ALL THIS, at the end of the show, Axl goes "thank you very much, we had a good time, wouldn't you say, you all have a great night thanks" than BAM the same dumbass through some more change at Axl, RIGHT AFTER Axl just thanked everyone. It hit him in the chest. Axl called him a little cunt and said he hopes he gets his ass kicked in the parking lot. What a douchebag, why blow 75 bucks to see them then? Kudos to Axl for keeping his cool.

Pretty fucking sad man.

I'm surprised Axl didn't get security to take that guy backstage so he could boot-fuck the shit out of him. ok
Mauve_All
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 11:02:39 AM »

At the download festival in donnington park some dick shot axl with a water pistol as he ran past the front of the stage, security tried getting the pistol but he wasnt giving it up and loads of us real guns fans started giving him abuse and shoving him. I fucking hate childish idiots!!!! 

Shooting Axl with a water pistol ?!!!  rofl

That must have been funny and childish, I mean, if Axl had done something like that, it would be considered cool and funny, right?  Grin Grin Grin
Shooting with a water pistol, I still can;t believe it!!!  rofl rofl

Still, I believe the total morons are the ones that throw things on stage like coins and bottles and everything. This is really stupid and dangerous.

I'm a drinker with writing problems
http://www.myspace.com/mauve_all
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 11:08:52 AM »

I was lucky at the last show I went to. Where I was on the floor in Ottawa I didn't hear anyone shout anything stupid. Saw a few minor things but nothing totally idiotic.

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »

At dublin and at Gods of metal in italy I saw some people wearing VR tshirts......

you know......these people are....hopeless
jbuch
Headliner

Detroit: 2002, 2006, and now 2016

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 12:14:16 PM »

I was also at the detroit show and had a great view of the stage.. if you were looking at the stage i was just to the right of center kinda towards all of the speakers 2 people back from the gate or fence or whatever.. the concert was great except these two dudes snorting coke for about an hour strait right behind me... one fo them earlier in the night was screaming "fuck you" and all this shit, saying "axl you fuckin suck"..... so i lost my temper and turned around and told him... "i paid 90 fuckin dollars to come and see GNR.... you know damn well slash isnt a part of this so why did you pay to come and bitch,? shut the fuck up or ill shut you the fuck up"... that pretty much shut him up as well as other people around me lol ok........ basically the crowd was great except for the dumb fuck idiot who threw the chnage at the begining and end.... im glad Axl kept his cool? beer

I must have been just a few people to the right of you.  When the change was thrown, I was thinking "that's it--show's over!"  Somebody should have punched that guy right in the face.  I don't understand why somebody would pay that much money to come and be an asshole to Axl.  Axl did a really good job of keeping his cool.  He seemed to be having a great tim  You could tell he had a cold though because he kept going to the back of the stage and grabbing Kleenex and blowing his nose.
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 12:18:34 PM »

Went to the Nijmegen shows, didn't see anyone throw anything at stage or here any heckling. Maybe I was lucky, or just too focussed on the band...

i was there and to bad 3 real drunk retards keep shouting axl roses  very loud very irritating
luckily they were not standing good on their feet and a pit was near hehe? hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »

I don't understand why somebody would pay that much money to come and be an asshole to Axl.  Axl did a really good job of keeping his cool.  He seemed to be having a great tim  You could tell he had a cold though because he kept going to the back of the stage and grabbing Kleenex and blowing his nose.

There's always gonna be people at shows who used their daddy's credit card to pay for the ticket so they can get drunk with their buddies.

I'm glad these kinds of people get kicked out regularly from the shows.

I bet they didn't expect that kind of attention from Axl and the security guys....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 02:39:43 PM »

In Detroit there were these 3 guys who kept staring at this one girl who was pretty attractive and who had a nice ass the whole time, like staring at her more than the stage and making comments which I thought was pretty rude since the girl was there with a boyfriend and her brother. That was the first thing that upset me, but then when Frank was getting the "guns n roses" chants going the 3 douche bags were like "guns n roses, where are guns n roses?" To which I told them, they're right on the fucking stage, if you don't like it why don't you leave, or do you guys just need to pay $75.00 to see a nice ass because you never seen one before." Then the one guy got all irate and said if I didn't take my little sister out on a date he'd beat my ass, then my little cousin was like "you guys are all jerks and that girl thinks ya'll are stupid" (my little cuz has a southern accent).. anyway a security guard seen me kind of getting in their face, he came over, checked their ticket stubs, then sent them back up like 15 rows where their seats really were rofl rofl

P.S.- The girl who had a really nice ass was loling so hard when I said, "you guys pay $75.00 a piece to see a nice ass or something"... i mean they were being very rude, like taking pics of her ass with thier phones, etc.. and her bf really couldnt do anything because he was 18-19 and these dudes were like 27-30.....was hilarious when even my little cousin called them out.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 02:41:41 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 03:34:56 PM »

i think we should all band together and write our congressmen to make it legal to inflict harm on concert idiots..... i think its the only way to stop them!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

people "accidentally" get hurt at moshpits all the time......  Wink

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: