Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:46:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Idiots at concerts
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Idiots at concerts  (Read 4223 times)
feestybaby
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: November 26, 2006, 03:06:17 PM »

Dont you just hate idiots at concerts?! At the download festival in donnington park some dick shot axl with a water pistol as he ran past the front of the stage, security tried getting the pistol but he wasnt giving it up and loads of us real guns fans started giving him abuse and shoving him. I fucking hate childish idiots!!!! Sorry this is random, just wondering if you guys have encountered any 'cock fags' on your gnr journeys, the uk is full of such toss rags....
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 03:16:55 PM »

Dont you just hate idiots at concerts?! At the download festival in donnington park some dick shot axl with a water pistol as he ran past the front of the stage, security tried getting the pistol but he wasnt giving it up and loads of us real guns fans started giving him abuse and shoving him. I fucking hate childish idiots!!!! Sorry this is random, just wondering if you guys have encountered any 'cock fags' on your gnr journeys, the uk is full of such toss rags....

I agree. Thankfully there weren't too many at the shows I was at.

But just like with the water pistol, I mean it seems harmless, but think of what Axl's thinking... was I just sprayed with acid?

I mean, there's plenty of harmful things that can be done.

The last thing an artist should have to do is babysit a crowd.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 03:22:22 PM »

At Inland Invasion, naturally there were assholes...people booing, yelling "Guns N" Assholes" and "Asshole Rose" and shit, but thankfully they left and it was all good after the first couple songs and i was able to enjoy the show.
Onikeus
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »

Yeah man this happened at Detroit (my account):

While Axl just started talking to the crowd inbetween songs saying how great Detroit was, some dipshit threw a handful of coins at Axl. My first throught was riot, but Axl HELD his cool. He just called him a punk or something and said its like shooting fish in the barrel. Throughout the rest of the night Axl was a little more reserved, not interacting with the crowd like in Toronto. But the story doesn't end there. The asshole who threw the coins started yelling shit. He yelled "play some REAL MUSIC" during November Rain. What a tool. I couldn't see him but people told him to shut the fuck up. Next he started yelling "Axl you suck" to get Axl's attention, but I doubt Axl heard him, this guy had a weak voice. After all this he yells "play ONE IN A MILLION". I'm betting he was a racist redneck fan cause the shit he was spewing out was retarded. After ALL THIS, at the end of the show, Axl goes "thank you very much, we had a good time, wouldn't you say, you all have a great night thanks" than BAM the same dumbass through some more change at Axl, RIGHT AFTER Axl just thanked everyone. It hit him in the chest. Axl called him a little cunt and said he hopes he gets his ass kicked in the parking lot. What a douchebag, why blow 75 bucks to see them then? Kudos to Axl for keeping his cool.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 03:29:59 PM »

hihi

That guy sounds retarted. What a fuckin joke. I would have loved to kick his ass afterwards, not because he would have irritated me, just for the enjoyment.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Stealthcamo
Headliner

This one's for you downloading mother fuckers.

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 03:33:46 PM »

I too was at the Detriot show and  had some drunken fuck bad mouthing Richard and Bach. I think somone said some shit about Frank too. I agree why waste $75 on something you don't like?
Karma_Police
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »

Cock Fags? Ummm... nope never seen any of them. Seen a  few dickheads and  ass fucks but never any cock fags.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 03:47:54 PM »

whenever i am onstage playing a show i LOVE those water shooting, beer throwing and maniacs in the audience!
yeah, i might start a waterfight from onstage, but that dont matter!

and there might be only around 100 in the audience, but still, if everyone just jumped and headbandged and did nothing to communicate with us onstage, i wouldnt enjoy it so much.

but throwing hard and sharp object are stupid. and the negative fans suck

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »

While Axl just started talking to the crowd inbetween songs saying how great Detroit was, some dipshit threw a handful of coins at Axl. My first throught was riot, but Axl HELD his cool. He just called him a punk or something and said its like shooting fish in the barrel. Throughout the rest of the night Axl was a little more reserved, not interacting with the crowd like in Toronto. But the story doesn't end there. The asshole who threw the coins started yelling shit. He yelled "play some REAL MUSIC" during November Rain. What a tool. I couldn't see him but people told him to shut the fuck up. Next he started yelling "Axl you suck" to get Axl's attention, but I doubt Axl heard him, this guy had a weak voice. After all this he yells "play ONE IN A MILLION". I'm betting he was a racist redneck fan cause the shit he was spewing out was retarded. After ALL THIS, at the end of the show, Axl goes "thank you very much, we had a good time, wouldn't you say, you all have a great night thanks" than BAM the same dumbass through some more change at Axl, RIGHT AFTER Axl just thanked everyone. It hit him in the chest. Axl called him a little cunt and said he hopes he gets his ass kicked in the parking lot. What a douchebag, why blow 75 bucks to see them then? Kudos to Axl for keeping his cool.

I don't understand why the need to throw things on stage either.
It isn't cool and could harm people. no
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 04:06:02 PM »

yeah at hemmersteins.i was putting up a banner i made.and it fell over the edge.and someone grabbed it and ripped it out of my hands.before i even got it tied up.i was pissed too.such jerks sometimes.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 04:07:49 PM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

the twats at download were in a league of their own in twatishness.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Taste Faker
Opening Act

FINCK-tified

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 04:32:28 PM »

yeah at hemmersteins.i was putting up a banner i made.and it fell over the edge.and someone grabbed it and ripped it out of my hands.before i even got it tied up.i was pissed too.such jerks sometimes.

the assholes!
superdave
Headliner

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »

hahaha. ?you cant go to any concert without there being some sort of concert idiot. ?outside of the huntington show, this guy and his friend shows up and i think the first words outta his mouth were along the lines of, "hey...uh...anyone know how i can get some backstage passes....he.he.he......" ?as if axl would love to meet this assclown backstage. ?then at one point while waiting in line he made comments like, "nah i havent heard anything from the new band" ?and im thinking this guy just needs to go home before he ruins everyone's evening and to go home and keep pretending its 1992..
heres my depiction of the biggest moron ive ever met in my life....
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »

the assholes!

Yeah... but consider it from other peoples view points...

I would be pissed if somebody had a big banner in front of my view...

gnrevolution.com
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 04:58:17 PM »

My husband and I had somewhat of an experience with a couple of young drunk guys, probably around the age of 18 or so while we were at the Vegas show in September.  Not that they were at that time doing anything to Axl or the band, they were just so drunk that they were entertaining themselves by getting into bitch slappin each other as hard as they could and then falling into everyone standing next to them at the same time, such as my husband and myself, they kept stepping all over my feet which completely pissed me off as I was wearing my brand new white boots, and as if that wasn't enough these two older dudes who you would have thought would have been mature enough to know better joined in with them, so for awhile there was four of them going at it, and of course every one around was so irritated, when the older two finally left the origanal two kept it up until finally the one who was all over my feet had stepped on me for the last time, I simply tapped him and told him to look down at the toe of my boot, he somewhat focused in on it, and with that I told him that I was going to stuff it into his balls so hard if he didn't knock it off, they finally found some where else to be and I didn't see them for the rest of the night.  The same night a while later, as I was wearing my white leather GNR coat, these two dudes walked up behind me to inquire about my coat, and wanted to know if I would pose with them in a couple of pictures, at first I thought it was very sweet of them and I was glad to comply, but I was eager to get back to the show, so as if that wasn't enough, while my favorite new song was playing one of them kept tapping me on the back of the shoulder and telling me how "hot and sexy" I was, as If they didn't know that I was standing there with my husband of nearly 17 years, as we had previously introduced ourselves in the beginning, they ended up being so lame, and because of it I ended up missing my favorite new song!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 05:06:21 PM »

hahaha. ?you cant go to any concert without there being some sort of concert idiot. ?outside of the huntington show, this guy and his friend shows up and i think the first words outta his mouth were along the lines of, "hey...uh...anyone know how i can get some backstage passes....he.he.he......" ?as if axl would love to meet this assclown backstage. ?then at one point while waiting in line he made comments like, "nah i havent heard anything from the new band" ?and im thinking this guy just needs to go home before he ruins everyone's evening and to go home and keep pretending its 1992..

The stink lines really make this one.? hihi

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 05:11:12 PM »

NY 05/17/06
some dick poured beer down my wifes back righ after It So Easy. The guy took off, never saw him again.
MA 11/08/06
some dick, pulled out his thing and pissed in the row behind us. My brother got him kicked out. Who the hell does shit like that.  He missed the entire show  Grin  That prick paid $75.00to piss in the DCU center lol!

Wake up. . . .time to die
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 05:14:27 PM »

The stink lines really make this one.? hihi

This would really be complete if you made his shirt a few sizes smaller, because ya know he has been wearing it since 1992!  I think I have seen this guy before and 50 of his brothers! hihi

I really hate losers who just go to concerts to act like idiots.  What's the point?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 05:20:23 PM »

Is there a recording of that show?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
GFortusR
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »

There were three assholes next to me at Detroit as well.........from the onset of the show the one guy kept booing and saying "you suck" at each solo by one of the guys...though he didn't know any of there names.......yelling for Slash, calling Axl an asshole.......and he was yelling for "One in a Million" too!!  hahaha guess all morons have the same DNA!!  these guys were I'd say mid thirties. I was thinking the same thing too.....why pay around 90 bucks to be pissed off???  needless to say, they were drunk and high off their asses.............I tried to drown them out, short of kicking their asses, but then I would have wasted my 90 bucks and I was there to see the greatest Rock N' Roll act!! Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: