Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:42:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do We Believe This Rumor (CD Artwork/Copyright Issues)? *RUMOR*
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do We Believe This Rumor (CD Artwork/Copyright Issues)? *RUMOR*  (Read 4885 times)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:58:53 PM »

If "cd" was in a warehouse , it would have leaked by now , fact. All albums leak
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 05:02:34 PM »

If "cd" was in a warehouse , it would have leaked by now , fact. All albums leak

in this day and age, absolutely.

this brett guy is just trying to make himself look credible.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »

Brett's posted the same comments on this board in the release date rumour thread.

This one actually SHOULD be locked.

For good measure - Rolling Stone, Harley Davidson, Better.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Gagarin
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 05:12:50 PM »

Brett's posted the same comments on this board in the release date rumour thread.

This one actually SHOULD be locked.

For good measure - Rolling Stone, Harley Davidson, Better.
AHAHAHHAHA
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 05:16:31 PM »

Brett posts bullshit all over the net, that's not in question. The only question is whether he believes it himself or if it's one big wind up.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

He struck me as a person who would relish a naked jont down the street...but I think he is trying to get out of it now. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 06:07:40 PM »

Why cant the gnr camp just give us the damn release date. I am tired of coming to the boards and reading these bullshit rumors that people are just making up. It gets fans excited then disapointed because they are bullshit. What is the deal. There are only a few weeks left in the year, if the album got pushed off to 2007 like most are claming cept for the gnr camp, then say it. Atleast we wont have to read all these BS topics and fake track listing and fake release dates

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 06:08:51 PM »

Why cant the gnr camp just give us the damn release date. I am tired of coming to the boards and reading these bullshit rumors that people are just making up. It gets fans excited then disapointed because they are bullshit. What is the deal. There are only a few weeks left in the year, if the album got pushed off to 2007 like most are claming cept for the gnr camp, then say it. Atleast we wont have to read all these BS topics and fake track listing and fake release dates

exactly! they keep screwing with their own fans!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 06:09:48 PM »

It's the FANS making up the rumours.? ?Not GNR.? ?

What leaks??
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »

It's the FANSS making up the rumours.? ?Not GNR.? ?

The FANS, and ROLLINGSTONE, HMV, SPIN, ETC ETC ETC all make up shit and take a shot on the dark because gnr and their managment cant give something as simple as a damn release date. That is the point. If GNR would give out a LITTLE INFO we wouldnt have BS rumors

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »

It's the FANS making up the rumours.? ?Not GNR.? ?

you gotta be kidding with me! If they acted like a real band with an ounce of professionalism there wouldn't be so many rumors and axl would not be seen by the general public as a joke.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »

its the morons who go to hmv webpage that start the rumours.
that company is full of crap, and so far screwed us over numerous times, and yet everybody wants to be an "insider" and keeps posting/reposting bullshit dates that site offers.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »

QUESTION!!!

why didn't the supernova album leak???

Fucked up and out of place
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 06:14:10 PM »

that company is full of crap, and so far screwed us over numerous times, and yet everybody wants to be an "insider" and keeps posting/reposting bullshit dates that site offers.

Again, you are making my point. If managment would give some info, we wouldnt have that

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »

QUESTION!!!

why didn't the supernova album leak???
Because A) No one cares, and B) they had it streamed weeks before it came out

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 06:15:43 PM »

Again, you are making my point. If managment would give some info, we wouldnt have that

I disagree.  People would make new rumors that say that the last statement from managment has been changed.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 06:18:35 PM »

I disagree.? People would make new rumors that say that the last statement from managment has been changed.

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed because if that were true management would make a statement before that person.

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 06:19:40 PM »

I disagree.? People would make new rumors that say that the last statement from managment has been changed.

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed because if that were true management would make a statement before that person.

finally someone that makes sense
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed.

Nope, I'm not kidding at all. ?GNR 'fans' make shit up all the time, and would do everything they can to get attention. ?We'd hear something about a problem that is delaying the album and gnr managment doesn't want to admit it. ?Alot of people want to believe the worse, so some people will believe it.

I'm not saying I would...I desperately WANT an announcement, but I'm just saying I can just imagine the rumors that would crop up.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 06:22:52 PM »

I agree.   And the band is not blameless.   But I still say the blame for the situation rests with the fans. 

What leaks??
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: