Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:27:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do We Believe This Rumor (CD Artwork/Copyright Issues)? *RUMOR*
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do We Believe This Rumor (CD Artwork/Copyright Issues)? *RUMOR*  (Read 4907 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 06:23:33 PM »

its the morons who go to hmv webpage that start the rumours.
that company is full of crap, and so far screwed us over numerous times, and yet everybody wants to be an "insider" and keeps posting/reposting bullshit dates that site offers.

Again, you are making my point. If managment would give some info, we wouldnt have that

I disagree.? People would make new rumors that say that the last statement from managment has been changed.

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed.

Nope, I'm not kidding at all. ?GNR 'fans' make shit up all the time, and would do everything they can to get attention. ?We'd hear something about a problem that is delaying the album and gnr managment doesn't want to admit it. ?Alot of people want to believe the worse, so some people will believe it.

I'm not saying I would...I desperately WANT an announcement, but I'm just saying I can just imagine the rumors that would crop up.

I know what you are saying but 99% of the BS rumors would stop. Sure you would get 1% but no one would believe that person.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »

that company is full of crap, and so far screwed us over numerous times, and yet everybody wants to be an "insider" and keeps posting/reposting bullshit dates that site offers.

Again, you are making my point. If managment would give some info, we wouldnt have that

They have given you information: It will come out this year and it's not the end of the year yet. If you choose to come here, read every rumour from a non-official source and get upset that's your problem not theirs.  They have better things to do than make a statement every time a rumour is posted on the net (roughly once/minute) like playing concerts. The album will come at the same time for all of us, I don't know why some people take it so personally.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 06:25:18 PM »

I disagree.? People would make new rumors that say that the last statement from managment has been changed.

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed because if that were true management would make a statement before that person.

I agree.? ?And the band is not blameless.? ?But I still say the blame for the situation rests with the fans.?
Blame the fans for what? We have been waiting for this CD since 2000 when Axl said it should be out that summer. I think 6 years is a ton of patience. Its only this last time the die hards are starting to get pissed off and we have every right to be esp if it doesnt come out this year. This is the first time (not having a release date in Nov for an album that has been saying since Jan will be out in 2006) I and others have ever been negative and spoke out about it the whole new era of this band since 1999.?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 06:27:15 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 06:26:47 PM »

You are kidding right? If gnr.com said tomorrow that CD will be out Dec 12th and gave the track listing, and the BS rumors would stop. There would be nothing to make up . And no oen would believe some tool saying oh it got changed because if that were true management would make a statement before that person.

I agree.? ?And the band is not blameless.? ?But I still say the blame for the situation rests with the fans.?
Blame the fans for what? We have been waiting for this CD since 2000 when Axl said it should be out that summer. I think 6 years is a ton of patience. Its only this last time the die hards are starting to get pissed off and we have every right to be esp if it doesnt come out this year

Blame the fans for :

* Starting rumours
* Faking web pages
* Faking news statements
* Spreading gossip like a bunch of 14 year old girls
* Taking tidbits of information from KNOWN incredible (meaning lacking credibility) sources and spreading it as though it was believable.
* Even making FAKE leaks ffs.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 06:28:23 PM »

Blame the fans for what? We have been waiting for this CD since 2000 when Axl said it should be out that summer. I think 6 years is a ton of patience. Its only this last time the die hards are starting to get pissed off and we have every right to be esp if it doesnt come out this year

Blame the fans for :

* Starting rumours
* Faking web pages
* Faking news statements
* Taking tidbits of information from KNOWN incredible (meaning lacking credibility) sources and spreading it as though it was believable.

What does that all come back to? Managment NOT giving out any info that every other band does. And when we get a tid bit of info like that del james article, what happens? Merck freaks and pulls it off the offical site.  You keep making my point stronger and stronger and I thank you for t hat
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 06:30:34 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »

They have given you information: It will come out this year and it's not the end of the year yet. If you choose to come here, read every rumour from a non-official source and get upset that's your problem not theirs. They have better things to do than make a statement every time a rumour is posted on the net (roughly once/minute) like playing concerts. The album will come at the same time for all of us, I don't know why some people take it so personally.
well you do understand why people are a little paranoid?
it's only 30 days left till last tuesday of 2006., December starts next week...
and we havent heard anyone mention CD in almost 2 months...

personally I'm somewhat at peace, especially since misterion says that it cant be too far away.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 06:31:39 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2006, 06:32:07 PM »

Blame the fans for :

* Starting rumours
* Faking web pages
* Faking news statements

What does that all come back to? Managment NOT giving out any info that every other band does. And when we get a tid bit of info like that del james article, what happens? Merck freaks and pulls it off the offical site.

Right. ? But still - that's no justification for everyone acting like they are.

That's the same as the kid that gets caught throwing stones at a window and says "my friend made me do it". ?

Nobody makes these morons fake tracks and all the other shit. ? ?Nobody makes these clowns believe anyone and anything that mentions Chinese Democracy.

GNR fans are ridiculously easy pickings for Chi Dem jokes and pranks. ?Sad but true.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »

Every time there's some kind of info from the band/management, you're the ones complain about it not being the info you wanted.

You also like discrediting every thing you're told from the band while you believe anything the press says.

So stop acting like everything would be solved with statements and press releases.

If you're so upset with the lack of news, maybe you need a break?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: