Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:06:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Good bye Jarmo
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good bye Jarmo  (Read 8913 times)
jabcdef
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: November 24, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »

I agree with you tap. We can talk about songs played by some random guy over the venue speakers but not about what bands opening for GN'R play. The only difference is one is live and the other is from a CD. The ones on the CD don't relate to GN'R any more than the openers (and probably less).

What's wrong with you? Didn't I just explain why this thread was posted? Did you lose your ability to read or are you just too fucking lazy?

This isn't an show update thread. It's about the music played at a GN'R show.

Not about the music played by the opening act during their set opening for GN'R.

They play the same songs at all the venues, so I guess the "random guy" is somehow connected to GN'R.

If you wanna talk about what Papa Roach, Sebastian Bach, The Trews, Die Mannequin or Suicide Girls played, go to Bad Obsession.

You people are unbelievable.

I wanted to point out the great music somebody has picked to be played before GN'R hits the stage, but that's not a good idea because some of you are too hard headed to get it.

Let's go back to talking about how I'm a nazi and this place sucks.

Fuck it.

/jarmo
your a nazi, this place sucks!
Wow, I was being sarcastic, and i'm banned for making a sarcastic comment. You see at? the end or you post you say lets go back to talking about how your a nazi and this place sucks, I thought it would be funny? to say that, but I guess nazi's dont like humor.? Calling you sites subscribers hard headed isnt? the smartest thing to do either, oh and I love your 3 week old worthless "new" headlines on the front? page.? You can take your nazi site and blow me.

Dman
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 05:10:04 PM »

Bye.
Apollon
Rocker

So bittersweet this tragedy...

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »

Fuckhead... Go Home...

EDIT: This was meant to be a informal, not insulting comment on the person who does not respect the rules of the best GnR forum out there...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 05:18:58 PM by Apollon » Logged
Hysteron
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »

Bahhhh!

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »

what the fuck is this thread about? Huh
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »

and I love your 3 week old worthless "new" headlines on the front  page. 

I'm glad.

I sure had fun during the two week vacation in North America when I wasn't updating the site to entertain you.  beer

So instead of e-mailing me to sort it out, you made a big deal out of it.

I guess it doesn't matter then.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 06:39:47 PM »

I'm leaving. Bye.
Hysteron
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

^ Come back Fish, without you I'll have no one to pester with PM's.
EFISH
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 06:43:23 PM »

Back.
Hysteron
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 06:44:11 PM »

Bahhhh!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 06:46:27 PM »

I'm leaving. Bye.

Back.

crying  Don't scare me like that when I'm waiting for your show update posts!!!  crying

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
EFISH
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 06:48:32 PM »

Grin
Don't worry, Ill be tonight and tomorrow for updates.

On topic: You know what I dont get... Everytime someone leaves, they need there own thread for it. If its someone that people care about and have been here for a while, then that makes sense. Even though most people that have been here, wouldnt leave like that. But for random people nobody gives a shit about, who cares if they leave? I don't. Its assuming though.

hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 07:03:15 PM »

Grin
Don't worry, Ill be tonight and tomorrow for updates.

On topic: You know what I dont get... Everytime someone leaves, they need there own thread for it. If its someone that people care about and have been here for a while, then that makes sense. Even though most people that have been here, wouldnt leave like that. But for random people nobody gives a shit about, who cares if they leave? I don't. Its assuming though.

hihi

i know that the day i leave i will make a thread about myself rofl
EFISH
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 07:04:23 PM »

But people actually know you so its ok.  hihi

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 05:50:28 AM »

do people know me!?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 06:19:47 AM »

Whats the go with some of the fuckwits that float around the internet. Not just this site but everywhere. They take this cyber world so fuckin serious. What happened to going out N' gettin a root? I love this site but if there was no info on GN'R like we get here then I would never be on the computer. To the cock thats leavng, stop being a fuckin tool and go have a beer, fight, n fuck. Grow up dude.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 06:31:50 AM »

Yeah... He might be critical towards this site, but you're getting a minus1 for insulting a poster.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
anythinggoes
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 06:35:15 AM »

Yeah... He might be critical towards this site, but you're getting a minus1 for insulting a poster.

oh shit i went around a friends house and he had a poster for Bon Jovi and i said it was crap does that mean i get a negative  confused
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 06:47:21 AM »

You serious? Are u talkin bout this bloke here or the other dude in the GN'R page?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 07:34:08 AM »

oh shit i went around a friends house and he had a poster for Bon Jovi and i said it was crap does that mean i get a negative? confused

Is Bon Jovi posting here? If not you can diss him if you feel like it. I only ask you not to do it just because. Also don't use the one sentence that evreyone does when they're writing in a Bon Jovi-thread. That got old around 1997.

Look. It's not about whether he's a dick or not. It's about disrespecting another poster. The original poster fucked up by thinking everyone would know him after some 400 posts (there's no way of /J to know everyone so he can't tell all the time someone is being sarcastic). Then he fucked up again when he started this thread instead of explaining things to /J via a PM or E-mail. That though, should inspire other posters to insult him, or anyone else. I've been away a lot recently, but this just caught my eye.

To Dead N' Bloated. It was about this thread. The other one was more obviously just a joke. And half of the point was because of a  peace after every post. This too, was a joke. A -1 ain't bad. I know you're not a trouble maker. Like you said, you don't take the forums that seriously. It's not a big deal.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: