Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:26:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The register ting on the offical page
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The register ting on the offical page  (Read 3194 times)
The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: November 24, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »

GNR fans are maby the most loyal fans on earth we all know.
Tons of shit we had to eat the last years. We all know that it is the record companys fault that there is no record out yet but i suggest to the band and the record company that they could give us something cool back as a reward for being so incredible loyal and spending so mutch time and support thrue all this years.

So here is the deal:

The first 100, 250, 500 or 1000 that registered on the offical site get an signed album or something special to be proud of.

Sign the book if you are agree, they might listen to us/the fans if we are lucky.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 01:32:19 PM »

I dont need anything signed,....
they dont need to send me a Cd case as long as they send me the CD, or Tape, or what ever format they feel like it.
just release the music.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

really!!!  we just want some music

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 10:13:41 PM »

I agree with the getting something in return. Maybe not CD or anything but just something to show their appreciation for the fans that have stuck with em threw all the fuckin shit. To all those apposed. Well? hihi

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 11:43:37 PM »

I dont need anything special. Just to hear Chinese Democracy and GNR to be successful in bringing back epic rock to the mainstream.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »

Not a bad idea.

Though, I hate to correlate being a fan with anything other than buying and listening to the music and going to gigs.

I did register in some desperate hope that I'd get an early email about the album (not really a big believer in that happening).

This mini rant has very little to do with GNR and much more to do with other artists and the stupid shit they use their celebrity to promote.  I saw commercials for a Hillary Duff perfume.  I can guaran-damn-tee you that I won't be buying W. Axl Rose: The Fragrance if someone makes it.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 05:57:15 AM »

I happen to think that they see us , NOT as loyal fans but as FREAKS !
for them the loyal fans are the fans that go to concerts and support them but do not spend every single day on a gnr board,  either bitching, or overanalyzing, overstating, searching for signs in the stars.....because 'we' the hardcore loyal fans are actually the most frustrated fans ...therefore we are the most unstable when it comes to GNR.... do you think regular fans care that they are playing the same setlist over and over? nah, they went to the concert, they had a blast and they'll buy the album when it comes out, but they probably won't bitch about it.

I know it because I was one of them, untill I stopped having a life, spent too much over the internet and began searching for GNR news on a daily basis , then the monster grew on me... a 'hardcore fan' was born.... but a hardcore fan is a hardcore fan when you talk to other hardcore fans.... when you talk to someone outside the circle..you're a FREAK !

This leads me to a conclusion...... they will never give anything special...to us...us the  freaks.
A signed copy of CD? dream on.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
anythinggoes
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 06:10:05 AM »

for them the loyal fans are the fans that go to concerts and support them but do not spend every single day on a gnr board,? either bitching, or overanalyzing, overstating, searching for signs in the stars.....because 'we' the hardcore loyal fans are actually the most frustrated fans ...therefore we are the most unstable when it comes to GNR.... do you think regular fans care that they are playing the same setlist over and over? nah, they went to the concert, they had a blast and they'll buy the album when it comes out, but they probably won't bitch about it.

I know it because I was one of them, untill I stopped having a life, spent too much over the internet and began searching for GNR news on a daily basis , then the monster grew on me... a 'hardcore fan' was born.... but a hardcore fan is a hardcore fan when you talk to other hardcore fans.... when you talk to someone outside the circle..you're a FREAK !

This leads me to a conclusion...... they will never give anything special...to us...us the? freaks.

Im sorry but i class myself as a hardcore fan, i spend hours here waiting for news, i get frutrated, but i dont sit here bitching about setlists, i support the band, i mean fuck ive travelled thousands of miles to see them play, so no i dont think they see us as freaks, the people moaning about setlists and shit are not real fans
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 06:15:19 AM »

for them the loyal fans are the fans that go to concerts and support them but do not spend every single day on a gnr board,? either bitching, or overanalyzing, overstating, searching for signs in the stars.....because 'we' the hardcore loyal fans are actually the most frustrated fans ...therefore we are the most unstable when it comes to GNR.... do you think regular fans care that they are playing the same setlist over and over? nah, they went to the concert, they had a blast and they'll buy the album when it comes out, but they probably won't bitch about it.

This leads me to a conclusion...... they will never give anything special...to us...us the? freaks.

Im sorry but i class myself as a hardcore fan, i spend hours here waiting for news, i get frutrated, but i dont sit here bitching about setlists, i support the band, i mean fuck ive travelled thousands of miles to see them play, so no i dont think they see us as freaks, the people moaning about setlists and shit are not real fans

That is why I said, either bitching or.... (overdoing something else)...... don't tell me you have never read a 10 page thread talking about a rumour while you read how numerous other posters try to strip it down the bone to see if the rumour held any truth ... a freak can be a positive freak

anythinggoes
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 06:20:39 AM »

That is why I said, either bitching or.... (overdoing something else)...... don't tell me you have never read a 10 page thread talking about a rumour while you read how numerous other posters try to strip it down the bone to see if the rumour held any truth ... a freak can be a positive freak

Yes i have read them but what im getting at is not everyone does the same i dont pick rumours to peices or anything like that i wait for official news.

My point was you was putting all of us loyal fans into one brand Freak which i for one fucking well am not and there are a lot of us that are not as well
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 07:15:58 AM »

Yes i have read them but what im getting at is not everyone does the same i dont pick rumours to peices or anything like that i wait for official news.

My point was you was putting all of us loyal fans into one brand Freak which i for one fucking well am not and there are a lot of us that are not as well

It is difficult to see ourselves like that, I understand. peace hihi

anythinggoes
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 07:22:21 AM »

Fuck you, ill be the loyal fan you be the freak if you want
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 07:31:20 AM »

Embarrassed you insulted me. I didnt say I or we consider ourselves freaks, Im just saying they do.
You are mean, and if you insult people like that over the internet then you might as well be a real life freak. Take a pill and chill.
You're a cacapoopoohead. Tongue

anythinggoes
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 07:34:26 AM »

Embarrassed you insulted me. I didnt say I or we consider ourselves freaks, Im just saying they do.
You are mean, and if you insult people like that over the internet then you might as well be a real life freak. Take a pill and chill.

Read your posts carefully and see who was insulting who, anyhow im moving on from this topic now as ive fucked it up enough already
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 07:57:25 AM »

I consider my self a rumor buster  hihi

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 08:01:31 AM »

hahahah you want a signed copy of something for plugging your name and email address into thier shitty webpage??

your joking right?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 08:20:33 AM »

Read your posts carefully and see who was insulting who, anyhow im moving on from this topic now as ive fucked it up enough already

you read it again, maybe the bold will help? Tongue

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: