Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:45:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What happened to the guy who heard studio versions of...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What happened to the guy who heard studio versions of...  (Read 17451 times)
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2006, 05:56:31 PM »

The Blues. Listen closely and you'll hear the "everywhere I go I see you" in the end of the clip. His voice sounds good.

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »

The Blues. Listen closely and you'll hear the "everywhere I go I see you" in the end of the clip. His voice sounds good.

you got to be kidding me...
most of us has trouble hearing anything at all, but you people are so convinced that its a studio...

naive...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2006, 06:00:39 PM »

Ok.......I'm hearing more of a "double heart" than "everywhere I go". Is it just me or is the part sung in a different melody? I can hear it's Axl in the studio, but I just can't hear it's the blues.

And I'm hearing alot of "ahahaha". There's not any of that in that part originally. This has to be the worst recording of anything ever.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 06:03:20 PM by polluxlm » Logged

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »

i think it's the "everywhere" that makes me belive this is studio ok
i think the best known recording at the time this was made was probably boston 02, right? (wrong?)  if you pull the two videos up together and compare you can tell its definitely not boston-- the "everywhere" is different for sure.  that doesn't necessarily make it a studio version though.  and, those of you saying it doesn't matter are right too, what difference does it make if its real?  and come to think of it why am i spending so much time and effort on analyzing this?  oh yeah i'm procrastinating.  finals must be right around the corner ok
guns_n_motley
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2006, 06:44:39 PM »

whether or not its studio, Ive NEVER heard axl sing that that crisp
EstrangedReality
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2006, 11:26:35 PM »

most of us has trouble hearing anything at all, but you people are so convinced that its a studio...

naive...

I can hear every single word, very clearly.

How is it being naive when you can hear something?
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2006, 12:19:36 PM »

I wouldn't make assumptions like that. I'm the last person in the world right now who is overly optimistic about an '06 release. But I can tell that it's studio from that clip. I can hear it perfectly. If you can't, then that's your problem, I guess. I'm not *trying* to hear it, I *CAN* hear it. I played the clip numerous times. It is on repeat, you can make out the music very clearly. But whatever. Believe what you will.

I've gone back and listened to the track/checked out the youtube video, with and without headphones. And what I believe is that you either a) have supersonic  hearing or b) are 100% insane. The only thing you can make out clearly is that the quality is clearly shit. You can swear up and down that you *CAN* hear that it's studio but you are just fooling yourself.
fixintodie
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2006, 12:23:07 PM »

What difference does this make to anything? Someone please explain.
Adam_Guill
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2006, 12:27:17 PM »

i can make out the last half of the video. its that ending part of the song where he's all like whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh... oh oh. which conclusively proves beyond a shadow of  a doubt that this guy, this caddilac of men, can point cell phones at a faceless office parks and obtain grainy footage of unreleased rock ballads. which, by any one's definition, is a skill.

so maybe it is studio, the vocals do seem mighty crisp in the five seconds you can actually make them out, but maybe they aren't, which is also good. because either way, the only thing that would prove was that axl recorded the song, which i was pretty sure of anyway

good day sires

i'm not a crook
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2006, 12:34:08 PM »

Im certain thats studio.

From that clip, I can hear "what I should do...Everywhere I go I see you"
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2006, 12:47:53 PM »

Matters little if we do not have it...
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2006, 02:58:24 PM »

naive...

Listen to the last six-seven seconds. If you can't make out the "everywhere I go I see you", your speakers must be broken.  confused

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
ironfin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2006, 07:24:14 PM »

Did he ever upload it from his phone? Surely that would have been better quality than actually filming it playing from his phone
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:10 PM »

I believed (and still believe) the guy. He seemed genuinely excited and eager to share everything he could about the experience. The clip he posted was hard to hear, but when you can make out Axl's voice it is different from any version of the Blues we have, be it live or studio from the Boston promo. He is a reputable poster and described in depth the songs he heard. When the album comes out, if the songs are not as he described them (the high Axl background vocals at the end of Maddy, etc.) then I will no longer believe him. Until that happens, it is still a reasonable story from a reasonable guy.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2006, 08:42:31 PM »

Yeah, I'm hearing it now. Definitely studio. Sounds fuckin amazing. Alot more heartfelt than the boots. You couple that clip with the Boston promo and you got a definite classic.

Release the damn album Axl, it's a masterpiece!!!

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
fixintodie
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2006, 08:59:34 PM »

To be honest I've never even heard this guys clips. If anyone wants to PM me, appreciate it.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2006, 07:14:55 AM »

I assume he got assassinated.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
slash2001
Rocker

Axl's Scottish ya know......

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2006, 07:48:37 AM »

I wouldn't make assumptions like that. I'm the last person in the world right now who is overly optimistic about an '06 release. But I can tell that it's studio from that clip. I can hear it perfectly. If you can't, then that's your problem, I guess. I'm not *trying* to hear it, I *CAN* hear it. I played the clip numerous times. It is on repeat, you can make out the music very clearly. But whatever. Believe what you will.

I've gone back and listened to the track/checked out the youtube video, with and without headphones. And what I believe is that you either a) have supersonic? hearing or b) are 100% insane. The only thing you can make out clearly is that the quality is clearly shit. You can swear up and down that you *CAN* hear that it's studio but you are just fooling yourself.

Sorry but I heard it first time I attempted to listen to it and have listened to it many times since, and I practise with my band 5 nights a week in a small garage and still havent got around to getting earplugs, so my hearing is no doubt far from perfect.  How can you not hear it?? its faint, its not in your face at all but if you cant hear the line "everywhere I go I see you" then sorry mate but I believe that 1- your can hear but your a doubter and are just saying you cant hear it to cauz havoc on the board which so many ppl seem to take so much joy in doing and/or 2- you have worse hearing than me and should really go to your doctor and get that checked out.

I can also hear parts of the guitar solo until he starts sayings "the blues studio" etc and cars drive by.

It is NOT a live clip, you could listen to every single live performance of The Blues and NEVER hear that line sound as gd as that.

"I don't know just what I should do, everywhere I go I see you"
The Blues
W. Axl Rose
Best version - Rock in Rio 3 - 2001
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »

Listen to the last six-seven seconds. If you can't make out the "everywhere I go I see you", your speakers must be broken. confused
I heard it since day one... I was commenting what the guy who posted before me had to say...
and it doesnt sound like studio, it sounds like someone bootlegged the show while sitting in a dish washer.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2006, 09:17:04 AM »

Sorry but I heard it first time I attempted to listen to it and have listened to it many times since, and I practise with my band 5 nights a week in a small garage and still havent got around to getting earplugs, so my hearing is no doubt far from perfect.  How can you not hear it?? its faint, its not in your face at all but if you cant hear the line "everywhere I go I see you" then sorry mate but I believe that 1- your can hear but your a doubter and are just saying you cant hear it to cauz havoc on the board which so many ppl seem to take so much joy in doing and/or 2- you have worse hearing than me and should really go to your doctor and get that checked out.

I can also hear parts of the guitar solo until he starts sayings "the blues studio" etc and cars drive by.

It is NOT a live clip, you could listen to every single live performance of The Blues and NEVER hear that line sound as gd as that.

You live your lie and I'll live mine.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: