Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:30:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What happened to the guy who heard studio versions of...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What happened to the guy who heard studio versions of...  (Read 17398 times)
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2006, 11:32:06 PM »

its bullcrap...
and I've got some magical beans if you guys are willing to buy...
there's a sale on "get out of apocalypse free" cards...

Lucky has spoken Roll Eyes.

i reckon it's real.? i've never heard vocals that clear before.

then i reckon you have never heard any of the soundboards from 2002

i reckon i have...none of 'em sound like that.? i've got (nearly if not) all the soundboards from '02.

then you must not hear very clearly, you cant tell me thats a "studio cut" recorded by some dipshit outside the geffen offices...? ?I rekon....
misterbrownstone
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2006, 11:34:05 PM »

its bullcrap...

i reckon i have...none of 'em sound like that.? i've got (nearly if not) all the soundboards from '02.

then you must not hear very clearly, you cant tell me thats a "studio cut" recorded by some dipshit outside the geffen offices...? ?I rekon....

because you can obviously tell it's fake...while ignoring all the facts that say it's true...
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »

its bullcrap...

because you can obviously tell it's fake...while ignoring all the facts that say it's true...

your right. Its a studio track!
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2006, 06:38:29 AM »

I thought it was studio.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2006, 06:46:41 AM »

its bullcrap...

i reckon it's real. i've never heard vocals that clear before.

nah the audio is to shitty to conclude if it's a real deal or not,
but the scenario is highly unlikely...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2006, 11:14:59 AM »

Mr. Vics was not lying on this. He sent me the picture from geffen studios to my cell phone.

He's never lied before, and he wouldn't do something like this just to get attention unlike RedEurope.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2006, 11:16:59 AM »

Mr. Vics was not lying on this. He sent me the picture from geffen studios to my cell phone.

He's never lied before, and he wouldn't do something like this just to get attention unlike RedEurope.

so upload the picture for us
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2006, 11:20:53 AM »

I don't think he's lying either, but why can't he provide a better recording? I mean, fine, he gave us a shitty feed from his cellphone speaker, but why does he have to talk over the recording? We know it's The Blues man, be quiet. And shouldn't it be possible to extract the recording directly from the cellphone instead of doing these shortcuts?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
misterbrownstone
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2006, 01:20:24 PM »

so upload the picture for us

here's something:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jS-zGruupGs
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »

I can hear it perfectly fine. I don't get what the big deal is. Maybe you just need a better sound system on your computer.

No I'm pretty sure that's not the problem, I have a fairly decent studio setup in my spare bedroom and the speakers are just fine. The problem is that the recording is a piece of shit and I think that anyone here that swears up and down that it's a studio recording is seriously delusional and is so hard up for any shred of hope that this album might actually be finished that they will convince themselves of anything.

It might be studio, it might not be...it might be fake. No one here is ever going to know for sure because the recording is shit and you can't possibly make an accurate call one way or the other.

It could have been a recording of Axl farting into a mic with a distortion pedal on it and there would be 'Chinese Democracy starts now i can feel it !!11one!' cries abounding.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2006, 08:06:23 PM »

I can hear it perfectly fine. I don't get what the big deal is. Maybe you just need a better sound system on your computer.

No I'm pretty sure that's not the problem, I have a fairly decent studio setup in my spare bedroom and the speakers are just fine. The problem is that the recording is a piece of shit and I think that anyone here that swears up and down that it's a studio recording is seriously delusional and is so hard up for any shred of hope that this album might actually be finished that they will convince themselves of anything.

It might be studio, it might not be...it might be fake. No one here is ever going to know for sure because the recording is shit and you can't possibly make an accurate call one way or the other.

It could have been a recording of Axl farting into a mic with a distortion pedal on it and there would be 'Chinese Democracy starts now i can feel it !!11one!' cries abounding.

Exactly.

Personally I feel its fake. But it may not be.

No way you can tell based off those recordings.

gnrevolution.com
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2006, 08:38:36 PM »

How does that photo prove that he heard those songs?
EstrangedReality
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2006, 10:07:11 PM »

I wouldn't make assumptions like that. I'm the last person in the world right now who is overly optimistic about an '06 release. But I can tell that it's studio from that clip. I can hear it perfectly. If you can't, then that's your problem, I guess. I'm not *trying* to hear it, I *CAN* hear it. I played the clip numerous times. It is on repeat, you can make out the music very clearly. But whatever. Believe what you will.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2006, 08:28:40 AM »

I believe that it was studio. Axl has never sounded so crisp on a live recording that I have heard, either in '02 or '06.
CVBTank
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2006, 02:17:15 PM »

There is a website that sells a cleaned up version of the live recording of The Blues, so it really is to hard to tell whats real and what isn't.

I don't know the backstory to this "video" (Which really proves nothing more then he has a recording of the blues on his Razor).  Why didn't he e-mail the video to himself and post it properly?  Its conspicious.   
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 02:18:52 PM by CVBTank » Logged
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2006, 03:45:59 PM »

He HEARD the songs!!!  The only recording device he had on him at the time was his cell phone.  So he at least pointed his phone towards the building and hit the video record button in hopes of capturing the audio as well.  The problem was that he couldn't get the finished recording off his cell phone to the computer.  I sure as hell can't do it.  In fact most phones don't allow video recording transfered to a PC.  So he took his camera and video taped the audio portion of the cell phone.  That's why the sound is so crappy. 

BUT.... he DID verify something in ONE of the studio recordings he heard which has NEVER been performed live.  So when we hear the official finished version of that song, we will know for sure he wasn't bull shitting.
badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2006, 04:20:23 PM »

This thread hurts my brain.

True false true false true false....  Huh

Well I choose to believe it.. why not?
The CD will be our only way of figuring that out I suppose.

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2006, 04:44:31 PM »

And what exactly is the fuckin' difference no matter either true or false? If we don't have the CD nothing happens...

"...It don't really matter..."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2006, 05:54:52 PM »

Can aynone tell me what part of the song that clip is from? I can't make out shit, except that it's Axl.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: