Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 05:12:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Oasis vs Westlife
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oasis vs Westlife  (Read 7824 times)
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 07:36:22 AM »

Fucking hilarious.? Did Westlife really win??

rofl Quality! rofl

I don't care about the pop/rock battle, I already know which is better.? I'm just deliriously happy that Oasis lost! ok

Damon: 9
Liam: 1
dick  Lips Sealed

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »

Fucking hilarious.  Did Westlife really win??

rofl Quality! rofl

I don't care about the pop/rock battle, I already know which is better.  I'm just deliriously happy that Oasis lost! ok

Damon: 9
Liam: 1

Definition of Delirious:  Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion...

If you really got that excited (deliriously happy) about Oasis not getting the top spot on a fucking albums chart, I'm sorry but you need a life and need to get out more. 

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 02:49:01 PM »

dick Lips Sealed

Whatever.? Just cause The Sun want everyone to think it's a rock/pop showdown doesn't mean i'm gonna buy into it. ?I bet some people actually brought the Oasis album to support the cause - what a joke! ?As has been said before, there's fuck all point in buying a best of album if you have their albums already (and if you like Oasis you really should have them by now). ?I think Oasis were decent in their day but are massively overhyped and seriously lacking in substance - they're not close to being the best band around these days, in fact they're a long way off the top ten. ?Why the hell should they represent rock music?

Definition of Delirious: Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion...

If you really got that excited (deliriously happy) about Oasis not getting the top spot on a fucking albums chart, I'm sorry but you need a life and need to get out more.

You need to stop taking things so literally. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 02:58:24 PM by Danny Top Hat » Logged
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »

I'm with Mr Top Hat on this one.  The Sun is a worthless piece of shit excuse for a newspaper.  And Oasis are only the epitome of rock to the sort of people who the Sun is designed for, which imo is chav men/women who live in adidas bottoms, have 'MAde IN England' tattoos and can't form an opinion for themselves.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 04:58:11 AM »

You need to stop taking things so literally. Roll Eyes

Ummmmm... take your own advice on that one.  Just a bit of sarcasm, nothing personal...

judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2006, 06:34:07 AM »

whats this thread about-  i dont want to read any of it?  was there a fight or something,  i could be wrong-  but theres 4 people in oasis, and like 5 in westlife so right there thats an unfair fight,  plus liam could turn on his brother and turn this into a 6 on 3 fight... i think there should be a couple weapons involved too- maybe 2 or 3 knives or bats scattered around NO ONE CAN START WITH A WEAPON- thats important.   what do you think
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 07:18:16 AM »

i think you dont know how many people are in oasis or in westile.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2006, 12:47:53 PM »

whats this thread about-  i dont want to read any of it?  was there a fight or something,  i could be wrong-  but theres 4 people in oasis, and like 5 in westlife so right there thats an unfair fight,  plus liam could turn on his brother and turn this into a 6 on 3 fight... i think there should be a couple weapons involved too- maybe 2 or 3 knives or bats scattered around NO ONE CAN START WITH A WEAPON- thats important.   what do you think

So why even ask about it??  If it doesn't interest you enough to read ANY OF IT, then don't ask any questions. 

It's pathetic that you couldn't even read the first post of this thread which would have told you everything you wanted to know.  You had time to sit and write a few sentences that don't make any sense at all but couldn't read the first fucking post in this thread?? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.  Do mommy and daddy wipe your ass for you when you shit too??

Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2006, 04:06:45 PM »

I'm with Mr Top Hat on this one.? The Sun is a worthless piece of shit excuse for a newspaper.? And Oasis are only the epitome of rock to the sort of people who the Sun is designed for, which imo is chav men/women who live in adidas bottoms, have 'MAde IN England' tattoos and can't form an opinion for themselves.

Yeah, I agree Oasis doesn't represent rock nowadays, and you dont even wanna get me started regarding the Sun... but.... if I have to choose between Oasis and Westlife... well...

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 12:52:19 AM »

whats this thread about- i dont want to read any of it? was there a fight or something, i could be wrong- but theres 4 people in oasis, and like 5 in westlife so right there thats an unfair fight, plus liam could turn on his brother and turn this into a 6 on 3 fight... i think there should be a couple weapons involved too- maybe 2 or 3 knives or bats scattered around NO ONE CAN START WITH A WEAPON- thats important. what do you think

So why even ask about it?? If it doesn't interest you enough to read ANY OF IT, then don't ask any questions.

It's pathetic that you couldn't even read the first post of this thread which would have told you everything you wanted to know. You had time to sit and write a few sentences that don't make any sense at all but couldn't read the first fucking post in this thread?? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Do mommy and daddy wipe your ass for you when you shit too??

this dude is a total hater-  i bet you only wish you could tell off your parents or your teachers in the same burning way,  and if lennon is god then how come he aint bulletproof? yoko is god.

so who would win in a fight?
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 05:57:11 PM »

i read the sun so that makes me a chav who lives in my adidas trainers, but who also likes GNR, Oasis etc, CHAV ROCKER! (i've started a new trend) ok

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Stones
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2006, 06:52:11 PM »

Yeah, I agree Oasis doesn't represent rock nowadays,

Oasis are still one of the top British Rock bands.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »

Yeah, I agree Oasis doesn't represent rock nowadays,

Oasis are still one of the top British Rock bands.

they are not rock anymore.

html sucks
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 02:59:41 AM »

You are all the rock this world needs mrlee.  You are my favorite rocker ever!!!  You should give Oasis some tips on how to make rock music since they are apparently "not rock anymore." 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  You're always good for a laugh.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 03:23:13 AM by lennonisgod » Logged

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 03:22:56 AM »

this dude is a total hater

You obviously hate intelligence and common sense.  Me, I hate pathetic and lazy people... so that pretty much sums you up.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 03:28:49 AM by lennonisgod » Logged

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 06:31:28 AM »

You are all the rock this world needs mrlee.  You are my favorite rocker ever!!!  You should give Oasis some tips on how to make rock music since they are apparently "not rock anymore." 

I listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k983SF3p2xU

or even this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Exj_OP0Ns

and then go listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtihe3NRTjo
^that song sounds like every other lame indie band, only difference is it has liams great voice over it, then again his voice doesnt sound like that live anymore. Hes obviously damaged it or its worn with age.

And if your going into the whole "rock n roll isnt just about the music mannn" thing, when was the last time they did anything "rock n roll" quite a while ago, the last thing i saw which hit headlines was liam fighting mafia people in a resturant, and thats years old.

html sucks
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 12:50:29 PM »

I listen to this.

^that song sounds like every other lame indie band, only difference is it has liams great voice over it, then again his voice doesnt sound like that live anymore. Hes obviously damaged it or its worn with age.

And if your going into the whole "rock n roll isnt just about the music mannn" thing, when was the last time they did anything "rock n roll" quite a while ago, the last thing i saw which hit headlines was liam fighting mafia people in a resturant, and thats years old.

DUDE, OASIS AREN'T AN INDIE BAND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:  But yes I do agree that Liams voice has had quite a dramatic change over the years.  I don't think it's really damaged or word though because he can still sound like he used to when he wants.  It's just the way he sings now and some people love it and some don't. 

Oh and Liam actually had another barfight this year.  If you didn't hear he got in a fight with some guy and then got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the guy with it.  That's pretty fucking rock n' roll...  He's always still getting into crazy shit all the time but if you don't pay attention to Oasis new then you wouldn't know that.  Obviously that is something you don't pay attention to so you shouldn't make an opinion on something you aren't 100% familiar with. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:55:22 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 12:54:59 PM »

I listen to this.

Oh and Liam actually had another barfight this year.  If you didn't hear he got in a fight with some guy and then got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the guy with it.  That's pretty fucking rock n' roll...

ok i can dig that point. But i wouldnt say there music is rock anymore (in reference to the most recent album)

html sucks
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »

I listen to this.

Oh and Liam actually had another barfight this year.  If you didn't hear he got in a fight with some guy and then got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the guy with it.  That's pretty fucking rock n' roll...

ok i can dig that point. But i wouldnt say there music is rock anymore (in reference to the most recent album)

Mrlee we have had our differences and I've put them behind me.  I'm going to get along with you no matter what because I can, but have you heard the last album??  Importance of Being IDle isn't a rock song??  "I begged my dr. for one more line..."  "I lost my faith in the summertime..."  Come on bud???  Check out the album... amazing piece of rock n' roll.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 01:32:02 PM »

I listen to this.

Mrlee we have had our differences and I've put them behind me.  I'm going to get along with you no matter what because I can, but have you heard the last album??  Importance of Being IDle isn't a rock song??  "I begged my dr. for one more line..."  "I lost my faith in the summertime..."  Come on bud???  Check out the album... amazing piece of rock n' roll.

i did check it out man, when it came out lol. I was anticipating it having heard lyla which musically sounds a bit more like what i expect from them, rest of the album just seemed lame to me.

i have no problem with you, and i have no problem with you disagreeing with me, aslong as you do not insult me im not bothered.

html sucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: