Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Cosmo Kramer goes nuts!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cosmo Kramer goes nuts!!!  (Read 13333 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 06:13:58 PM »

I have to wonder if the guy is just manic depressive or something. That was pretty outrageous behavior.

I think the response I have seen from some people is what bothers me more than his rant. ?The fact that there are millions of other people that carry around similar thoughts is just insane.

I am a little disappointed that it had to be a Seinfeld character. ?Seinfeld is the only TV show I watch aside from sports and I really hope I can still enjoy it. ?I had a similar problem with listening to Damian Marley's music after I heard him make comments that I felt were defending violent lyrics against homosexuals... but after a cooling period I was able to go back to it. ?I really hope Seinfeld won't be ruined for me. ?Undecided
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »

I really hope Seinfeld won't be ruined for me. ?Undecided

Appreciate the acting, man.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 06:34:19 PM »

Hollywood ? Mel Gibson is demanding that Michael Richards be blacklisted in Hollywood after the former ?Seinfeld? actor unleashed a string of racial epithets during a stand-up routine. ?As celebrities, we have to be particularly careful with our words,? said Gibson. ?He should have his Jew lawyer issue an apology ASAP.?

The 57-year-old actor-comedian, best known for playing Jerry Seinfeld?s eccentric neighbor Kramer on the hit TV show ?Seinfeld,? was performing at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood on Friday night when he went into the verbal rampage. Richards, responding to heckling from two black members of the audience, unleashed a string of racial epithets, taunting the two men with slurs and profanities including the ?N-word.?

?Just hearing the word n?-r is hurtful to millions of Amricans,? said Gibson in a telephone interview. ?Why use the word n?-r? It?s just as bad as s?k and s?r c?-r. Also on that list is m?-y. Another racial epithet is c??-e f?e.?

While there was some chuckling in the audience throughout Richards? outburst, someone can be heard gasping, ?Oh my God,? and various people ?ooh? after Richard uses the n-word.

?There is no room in Hollywood for people like Michael Richards,? added Gibson. ?If I were him, I would contact my Jew lawyer right away to protect myself from lawsuits, and then I would call my Jew accountant to make sure I have enough ?Seinfeld? money to get me through retirement.?

Richards has received support from Massachusetts Senator John Kerry.

?Michael was simply trying to make a joke,? said Sen. Kerry. ?Obviously, he botched the joke. If he hadn?t botched the joke about calling those people the N word, then it would have been very funny.?

?I thought his performance was simply hilarious,? said Virginia Senator George Allen. ?He had me on the floor laughing.?

As for Jerry Seinfeld, he released a statement saying, ?What?s the deal with the racial epithets? Have you ever called someone the N word? I once sat with a black person in the waiting room at a doctor?s office. I hate the waiting room because it?s called the waiting room so there?s no chance of not waiting. It?s built, deigned, and intended for waiting. Why would they take you right away when they?ve got this room all set up??

Richards has not apologized for his comments on stage, but did apologize publicly for the first time for his NBC series six years ago.

??The Michael Richards Show? was a disaster, but it?s not my faul,? said Richards. ?The whole thing was ruined by this one n?-r production assistant.?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 06:40:23 PM »

As for Jerry Seinfeld, he released a statement saying, ?What?s the deal with the racial epithets?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

What would I do without the internet?
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »

Don't worry, in a day or two we will get a statement saying he was drunk and/or on medication and not "himself" and he'll be entering rehab.  Seems to be the excuse du jour for bad behavior.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
deadflowerII
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »

Remember when the seinfeld show and Friends got flack for not have any black people on their shows.That explosion makes me wonder who else on that cast feels thinks,or talks the same way.....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 07:21:05 PM »

he is still goodlooking though ok
fixintodie
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 07:28:27 PM »

Well, finally saw it. Really, really sad to watch. The guy's obviously unhinged...if you can't take heckling, what the fuck are you doing in a comedy club? Maybe Mr.Richards didn't feel he was being treat with the reverance he deserved. Now he's cast a huge, sad shadow over Seinfeld - his one saving grace. I feel sorry as hell for his co-stars. As I mentioned earlier, Jerry's on Letterman tomorrow to promote the new dvd. I hope he uses this opportunity to distance himself from this sorry mess of a man. Very upsetting stuff. Must be eating away at him to be walking around filled with that much hate.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 07:30:16 PM by fixintodie » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 07:35:08 PM »

i haven't seen it 'cause my computer is a little retarded today, no but i'm downloading bigtime anyway, how bad can it be? come on we are all fans here of the man that wrote one in a million, what does he say and do more then the N-word 20 times?
fixintodie
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 07:38:38 PM »

i haven't seen it 'cause my computer is a little retarded today, no but i'm downloading bigtime anyway, how bad can it be? come on we are all fans here of the man that wrote one in a million, what does he say and do more then the N-word 20 times?

Basically launches a personal attack on the audience - very bilous, racist, out of control and not remotely funny.

Seinfeld has responded: http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=2f45748c-0d67-4fee-9b57-4edb6279e276&k=4332

Seinfeld issued a statement saying he was "sick over this."

"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 07:39:58 PM »

Drudgereport.com just updated with this
DRUDGE READER: 'I'm in the audience for tonight's David Letterman show and they just had Michael Richards on via satellite during Seinfeld's interview to discuss his on-stage tirade. He apologized and expressed remorse at his own behavior. He seemed genuinely upset and embarrassed'... MORE...

www.drudgereport.com
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 07:44:01 PM by mega_music » Logged

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »

mega_music... there is a huge difference between what Dave Chapelle does and what Michael Richards did. 
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 07:50:26 PM »

mega_music... there is a huge difference between what Dave Chapelle does and what Michael Richards did. 
I edited my post, because after reading and re watching the video it changed my mind. There is a line that shouldnt of been crossed and Kramer went way over the line.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
fixintodie
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »

Drudgereport.com just updated with this
DRUDGE READER: 'I'm in the audience for tonight's David Letterman show and they just had Michael Richards on via satellite during Seinfeld's interview to discuss his on-stage tirade. He apologized and expressed remorse at his own behavior. He seemed genuinely upset and embarrassed'... MORE...

www.drudgereport.com

TMZ has posted on this too, in a little more depth.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 07:52:19 PM by fixintodie » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »

LOS ANGELES -
Michael Richards said Monday he spewed racial epithets during a stand-up comedy routine because he lost his cool while being heckled and not because he's a bigot. "For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry," the former "Seinfeld" co-star said during a satellite appearance for David Letterman's "Late Show."
ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this," Richards said, his tone becoming angry and frustrated as he defended himself. A clip from the show played on CBS before "Late Show" aired Monday night.

Richards described himself as going into "a rage" over the two audience members who interrupted his act Friday at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Richards responded to the black hecklers with repeated use of the "n word" and profanities.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
live-metal.net
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »

That is a shame really. But if you have any type of celebrity these days, you can pretty much count on having someone watching you at all times. You just can't go off like that and expect to not reap some repercussions.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 12:39:41 AM »

Anyone else see him on Letterman?  It was sad, he sat there going "uhhh uhhh I am very sorry to the blacks, uhhh uhhhh." no
fixintodie
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 03:40:24 AM »

Anyone else see him on Letterman?? It was sad, he sat there going "uhhh uhhh I am very sorry to the blacks, uhhh uhhhh." no

Yeah, just saw it. Anyone who's interested can see it on the cbs.com site for a while. Basically looked lost on there...Jerry did his best to hold it together on his behalf, but hmmm. Sad.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 03:53:09 AM »

I'd be mad if the fuckin' audience was giggling when I was trying to speak seriously, as well........I'm referring to his Letterman appearance, BTW.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 04:05:07 AM »

I think Seinfeld is the most overrated TV show ever.

I cant believe his behavior.

I can accept his behavior however if he feels this way, I mean fuck it, its his right, but dont come out and apologize.

I hate when people do that.

Sayin u are sorry makes it ok? I dont think so, If u didnt mean it u wouldnt have said it so Dont apologize, just say i got pissed, I wanted to hurt and embarrass those guys, So i said what I said.

But dont try to act contrite.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: