Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:18:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Are women cruel and cold?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are women cruel and cold?  (Read 9419 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

i can be sweet ,sweet as a rotton bannana lol.chalk it up guys.the more you wanna get laid,you have to pay either way.women can lead men around or men can lead women around.if they are in love it works both ways i think.it gets bad when people get hooked on someone and stalks them.him or her whatever.just sucks.so be careful while getting laid it could not be worth the headaches in the end.

the one an only horsey !
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 05:14:19 PM »

Some are, some are not.

Mrs. Punk is not, that is why I married her.
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:58 PM »

Well, I'm not, but men keep treating me badly... maybe if I was cruel and cold that wouldn't happen  Roll Eyes

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
fixintodie
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 03:42:09 AM »

Well, I'm not, but men keep treating me badly... maybe if I was cruel and cold that wouldn't happen? Roll Eyes

I doubt it...the world needs all the sweet people it can get.
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2006, 06:48:05 AM »

ok heres the deal, im a girl but i am in no way a feminist so im going to give it to you truthfully. girls can sometimes be the worst possible people to be with. i try my best not to be cruel and cold or manipulative and calculating, but theres always times in life when things happen out of your control. im not trying to say that im the best girlfriend, or the best person but i always try my best. and yes i agree that men can be horrible, but  i have found in my life that men are a lot better than women in general and i have a lot more guy friends than girls because most of the time i cant stand hanging out with girls. so theres always girls out there like me that try their best to do right by their boyfriend and try not to be a mean cold hearted bitch. but unfortunatley theres more of the bitches out there then there are warmhearted girls. its sad but true...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2006, 06:51:16 AM »

Yes they are, no arguements just that yes they are
Graciela
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2006, 07:24:25 AM »

ok heres the deal, im a girl but i am in no way a feminist so im going to give it to you truthfully. girls can sometimes be the worst possible people to be with. i try my best not to be cruel and cold or manipulative and calculating, but theres always times in life when things happen out of your control. im not trying to say that im the best girlfriend, or the best person but i always try my best. and yes i agree that men can be horrible, but? i have found in my life that men are a lot better than women in general and i have a lot more guy friends than girls because most of the time i cant stand hanging out with girls. so theres always girls out there like me that try their best to do right by their boyfriend and try not to be a mean cold hearted bitch. but unfortunatley theres more of the bitches out there then there are warmhearted girls. its sad but true...

Not true. And it makes me sad hearing or reading comments like this. Same thing as I don't like women saying: "Men are this or men are that"

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »

now isn't it relatively easy to find out which one are more cruel or cold, everyone should just post the cruelest coldest thing you've done or that have been done to you and then we'll vote.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 08:56:55 AM »

I used to like this girl i told her she told me she like me too but she wanted to hook up with other guy cause he had a car  Shocked
Well that goes for passion  Undecided

No man can be my equal
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »

The obvious answer - it depends on the woman.

Like Natasha23 mentioned, you have to ask yourself why you're attracted to certain people. You may be drawn to the abusive type for psychological reasons. If you're insecure or extremely passive, then you'll probably be matched up with someone who feeds on that.

It's natural to want someone, but it would also help to not be so random when looking for someone - just to avoid loneliness. It's unrealistic to think that having someone will take care of all your emotional problems. They may be a distraction from those emotions, but they don't erase them. You have to do that for yourself first.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 12:08:49 PM »

I used to like this girl i told her she told me she like me too but she wanted to hook up with other guy cause he had a car? Shocked
Well that goes for passion? Undecided
girls like that are just discustng
SuperMike
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 12:33:30 PM »

Stay away from the manipulating and money-hungry kind.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 12:52:51 PM »

girls like that are just discustng
Don't tell me that's really crap, now Im just spent time talking with the girl and see if there's any ambition with her life and stuff no just to be a vampire bitch  no

No man can be my equal
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 12:00:03 AM »

My wife is not....most of the time.  rofl
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2006, 12:39:40 AM »

Being cruel and coldhearted is usually a cover up on a woman's part anyway.  I don't really think anyone is really like this by nature, I think it is something that can happen to someone after a bad experience and the person puts a wall up. 
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2006, 12:44:40 AM »

I use to always be the guy who was the best friend and these girls would tell me the kind of guy they wanted and then end up going out with the total opposite and THEN wonder why they were unhappy and why it didnt work out.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I had a girl once describe her ideal mate and she described me to a T

I asked her what was wrong with me and she replied:

U arent a Challenge, U are Too Nice

Typical hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

LOL! 

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2006, 03:33:52 AM »

Women don't love men. They only love the babies they might have with men.

I'll download it !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2006, 03:44:16 AM »

I used to like this girl i told her she told me she like me too but she wanted to hook up with other guy cause he had a car  Shocked
Well that goes for passion  Undecided

So why not just play her?

Shit, there's been girls that have been with me 'cos I got a nice car or a limo and if they're that shallow I've been with them untill I loose interest, then dump 'em and get a new one in a spin. Or maybe have many of them at the same time, well it goes all in the name of fun.

And all that time they thought they used me, lol.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Elrothiel
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 08:34:22 AM »

I'm pretty much anti-feminist. I believe that we are both equal, BUT... the amount of shallow manipulative girls who are rude and unfriendly to everyone basically bring down the percentage ratio of nice women to nice men.

Women:Men = most likely... 3:6.

Just because of the shallow spoilt bitches who think they can have whatever they want. WELL THEY CAN'T!! For example: If you have a kid and a partner, you can NOT have giant coke parties at your partner's house with your kid present and then go fuck some actor guy. That is classic Coldhearted Spoilt Bitch behavior, and if you are with anyone like that... GET RID OF HER NOW! Either that or play a Jigsaw-esque "game" on her to make her appreciate her life and stop being so spoiled!

Coldest thing I've ever done to a guy? Said to him that the 3 quarter length pants he loved to wear made him look like he had really short legs. It was true though, and I was only trying to help! I want my man to show off his best features! Look the best he can look! And he had aaawesome legs... I HATED those 3 quarter length things... they were gray as well!! Gray clothes shouldn't exist. Gray is boring! Gray is miserable and depressing! Gray should be struck off!
He can wear them... but not around me. Smiley
Graciela
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »

Ha! I was waiting for you to pop up on this thread....

Just because of the shallow spoilt bitches who think they can have whatever they want. WELL THEY CAN'T!! For example: If you have a kid and a partner, you can NOT have giant coke parties at your partner's house with your kid present and then go fuck some actor guy. That is classic Coldhearted Spoilt Bitch behavior, and if you are with anyone like that... GET RID OF HER NOW! Either that or play a Jigsaw-esque "game" on her to make her appreciate her life and stop being so spoiled!

Yes, this is a great example, indeed, in fact, I do this all the time....  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: