Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:52:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Are women cruel and cold?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are women cruel and cold?  (Read 9410 times)
GeraldFord
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:52:56 AM »

I think so. God I'm lonely.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 01:11:09 AM »

Yes absolutely.  A woman with a good heart is as rare as that half grizzly/half kodiak bear that got shot earlier this year.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GeraldFord
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 01:17:47 AM »

Yes absolutely.? A woman with a good heart is as rare as that half grizzly/half kodiak bear that got shot earlier this year.
I guess so.
SuperMike
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 01:23:15 AM »

Cruel and cold in what way?

Chief
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 01:48:48 AM »

some of them can be. what happened???

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Stonerose
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 01:58:49 AM »

In my exprience yes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 02:48:40 AM »

not all women but im sure if u ask women about men they'd say yes also

The problem with men and women is, for some reason each have this "i want what i cant have complex"

Men chase women out of their league, women lean to the mean evil guy who they want to control and shape into a good guy.

Most women want a good guy, its just they want to be the reason he's a good guy. they dont want a pre packaged good guy.

men cant make their minds up.  Some guys will meet a girl in a bar, fuck her the first night and then wonder 2 weeks later why she is out fucking someone else.

the biggest thing also is the trying to fit a circle into a square syndrome.

Sometimes two people just arent compatible.

Some people get so lonely however and they have this huge illusion of what love is and they get desperate so they try to fit a random guy/girl into that role, like an actor or actress into a script.

U cant force true love

True love cannot be forced, its either there or it isnt.

if it isnt there it will never be there, u can stay with someone for 50 years, but if it isnt true, it never will be.

If u are with a person and they make your life miserable or worse than before u met them, u have to have courage to end it as soon as possible

I dated girls for 3 days before dumping them cause id see reg flags and know they werent the one.

the more time u spend with the wrong girls or guys, is wasted time u could be out finding the true person.

So to sum it up.

The only COld and Cruel women or men are the wrong ones and u shouldnt waste time or tears mulling over them

If someone fucks u over, that is one step closer to finding the one.

Also I hate when someone has a bad experience and turns that onto the entire gender.

A girl fucked me over as hard as u can imagine but I dont hold that against all females.

So waste as little time as possible with the wrong ones and Hold on with both hands when u find the right one.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
anythinggoes
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 03:26:58 AM »

For every cruel and cold Woman there is a Warm and Kind woman just like men
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 03:42:26 AM »

yes i just allmost got picked up by one tonight.i was so afraid.

the one an only horsey !
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 04:36:40 AM »

they're mean. i wish they didnt wear hot exepensive shoes.

Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 04:43:37 AM »

My woman is kind and warm.
I am happy.  Grin
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 05:14:40 AM »

I am happy.  Grin

whats her name?

kind_and_warm.jpg ? Smiley

carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 07:20:17 AM »

I think so. God I'm lonely.

Ha ha, Gerald can't get a girlfriend  Wink

just kidding...

no they are not. calculating and manipulative maybe, but not cruel and cold...

just kidding again girls...
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »

the more time u spend with the wrong girls or guys, is wasted time u could be out finding the true person.

No D, it's called testdrive, or in this occasion multible testdrives.

Some guys will meet a girl in a bar, fuck her the first night and then wonder 2 weeks later why she is out fucking someone else.

Actually this happened to me and my friend, I nailed a girl one wednesday and he did the same girl on saturday, the funny thing is after sex he asked her "are you going to go through all of Sin Cut's friends". We had some good laughs about her going haywire.

To sum it up

The only cold one's are prolly someone who's taking you as a one night stand and if you just happen to want more, I know it must suck.

For me if I'm single, I'd go to a bar and sure ass hell I'm looking to score, I mean how can you just imagine to find "the right one" if not by hard work?

Or if I'm only going to live here once I sure am going to make the best of it.

Are women cold and cruel?
Sure if you let them.

But we men ain't any better.
Atleast I'm not.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »

D that was a great fucking post. Hit the nail on the head. Like you, I've dated girls for a few nights & known it won't work out. The smallest things are 'grounds for breaking up' with me. Also, I've been burned big-time. And yeah, I've hit it off with girls on a first date, then been jealous/upset when they're off with someone else doing the same thing (sometimes in the same night Undecided)

In the end, to the OP it's all a learning experience, and all about learning & growing up. Every guy goes thru it, I saw last night Joe Namath was on 60 minutes talking about his life. His wife left him, FOR ANOTHER MAN?? Joe Namath?! This guy coulda had just about any girl, still could. Anyway, he had a decent quote, he said "Life hurts man.. It doesn't matter if you're 8 & you lose your puppy, your 15 and you lose your first girlfriend, or your 50 & you lose your wife & family, life hurts"

It's all part of life, girls will hurt you, but sometimes it makes life worth living!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:20:00 AM by pasnow » Logged
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 11:04:42 AM »

You need to look at everyone as individuals, because there are plenty of women who would say the same things about guys.  Trust me, there are plenty of nice girls (who are cute) wondering why guys aren't asking them out, but maybe it's the bitches who have the confidence to put themselves out there.  Also I think we need to look at ourselves to see what we're putting out there that attracts these kinds of people.  There's a theory out there that says we partner with certain people in order to recreate our childrenhood pain.  Like a child who grew up with an alcoholic father would be attracted to an addict, because they're subconsciously trying to recreate that old would in order to fix it.  But the problem is when you don't see what's going on, you create the same hurt and nothing gets resolved. 
I've been in several relationships where each time the guy was emotionally unavailable and rather emotionally immature.  I could say "why are all guys assholes?," but the one thing theyall  have in common is ME. 
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 11:56:59 AM »

Sometimes these women are so easy sometimes these women are so cold, sometimes these women seem to rip you heart two.

Kidding, I think humans are cold and cruel not just women, so is unfair to say women are the only creatures who are cruel and cold, the bad thing about women its that the more you treat then badly they are there but the more you treat them fine or good the lost interest in you, sad but true  Undecided

No man can be my equal
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »

I am happy.? Grin

whats her name?

kind_and_warm.jpg ? Smiley

Ha, funny guy!  hihi

I managed to find one of the few girls who aren't cruel and cold like most of the ones I've met through my life.

For the most part though, yeah, they're cruel bitches! Guys can be much worse though.
fixintodie
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 01:12:15 PM »

Only the ones you want to stay away from.

The others are soft, light and oh so warm... smoking
sisterofyu
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »

nope, women are gorgeous and good, women are loving and giving, women are sensitive and sweet, women care....keekee Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: