Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:22:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Democracy Is Coming (Teaser)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Democracy Is Coming (Teaser)  (Read 4076 times)
shadyklyde
Rocker

« on: November 19, 2006, 10:55:43 PM »

i found this on youtube, thought it was pretty cool,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUoWPtkmjo
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 10:58:24 PM »

That made me smile

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

Courtesy of Russian roulette.  yes
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 11:06:37 PM »

LOVE this video.  Nicely done, seen it before but I'll continue to watch it over and over again.
conny
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 11:16:57 PM »

Nice!  ok
Annie
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »

I loved it!!!! I can't believe it's only one week until I get to see GNR again!!!!!6 times in 2006!!!!!
Smoke
Rocker

nobody ever told me baby,how it was going to be

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 11:22:17 PM »

I like epic background music, very fitting.  Could you imagine if you saw a promo like that watching tv or something, i would flip out
ColdNovemberRain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 11:38:44 PM »

OMG!!  That effin ROCKED!!  Got me all hyped up haha ok ok to the creator beer

Go 49ERS!!!
Matty22
Banned
Opening Act

O_o

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 11:39:43 PM »

It would be twice as good if when the music goes quite and slow and Axl comes on studio versions of Better or Chinese Democracy start playing
dboyd13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 11:46:52 PM »

That Rocked, great find!
Mike McKagan
Rocker

I'm a small town white boy...

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 11:54:07 PM »

I think when it went to Axl, the audio should've cut to "You know where the FUCK you are?Huh" and then into one of the heavier riffs from the leaks. 

But still, gave me a raging clue.

VR--Nashville, TN--10/16/04
GNR--Portland, OR--12/11/06
GNR--Rosemont, IL--11/15/11
GNR--Nashville, TN--07/09/16
GNR--Saint Louis, MO--09/09/23 (canceled)
SF--Terre Haute, IN--07/21/2024 (cancele
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 01:37:32 AM »

haha, that is crazy.

I mean, is Jesus gonna get that good of a promo before he shows up again?

EstrangedReality
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 01:47:37 AM »

haha, that is crazy.

I mean, is Jesus gonna get that good of a promo before he shows up again?

Probably not. But then again Jesus never performed Welcome to the Jungle so I'm not sure He'd deserve it. I could probably make Him one with some Christian rock music but I'm not sure he'd appreciate anything else. Maybe I can get some of Johnny Cash's gospel music or Elvis' and use it as background music. It will start out with this fat dude sitting in a Krispy Kreme chewing on a creme-filled donut when suddenly there's this big explosion of light and people disappear from their clothes, except for the fat guy because he is a sinner. Then suddenly Jesus appears out of nowhere, the Krispy Kreme dude has creme all over his mouth and drops the donut. Fade to black with text "HE'S BACK." Suddenly Elvis' version of "My God" or some song like that starts playing and more text appears saying: "HE'S HAULIN' A$$."

And then it shows Jesus walking around battling demons. Would make a cool videogame, too.

"Jesus: Apocalypse Now. Coming soon to Nintendo Wii! Play as Jesus as you battle your way through 22 blood-soaked, action-packed missions! Watch out for Lucifer and the evil prophets as they try to stop you from reaching the Holy Grail in time! Featuring a frenzied multiplayer mode in which you can play as either Jesus, the Holy Ghost or God Himself. Rated Teen."

Thus ends my sacrilege for the day. Sorry.
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 01:50:38 AM »

that promo is amazing, props to the editor ok

EstrangedReality
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 01:51:26 AM »

that promo is amazing, props to the editor ok

Thank you.

I didn't like it much. I thought it was sloppy. Now I wish I had spent time putting it together and used better video clips. Maybe next time.
Karma_Police
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »

Probably not. But then again Jesus never performed Welcome to the Jungle so I'm not sure He'd deserve it. I could probably make Him one with some Christian rock music but I'm not sure he'd appreciate anything else. Maybe I can get some of Johnny Cash's gospel music or Elvis' and use it as background music. It will start out with this fat dude sitting in a Krispy Kreme chewing on a creme-filled donut when suddenly there's this big explosion of light and people disappear from their clothes, except for the fat guy because he is a sinner. Then suddenly Jesus appears out of nowhere, the Krispy Kreme dude has creme all over his mouth and drops the donut. Fade to black with text "HE'S BACK." Suddenly Elvis' version of "My God" or some song like that starts playing and more text appears saying: "HE'S HAULIN' A$$."

And then it shows Jesus walking around battling demons. Would make a cool videogame, too.

"Jesus: Apocalypse Now. Coming soon to Nintendo Wii! Play as Jesus as you battle your way through 22 blood-soaked, action-packed missions! Watch out for Lucifer and the evil prophets as they try to stop you from reaching the Holy Grail in time! Featuring a frenzied multiplayer mode in which you can play as either Jesus, the Holy Ghost or God Himself. Rated Teen."

You've got it all wrong. Jesus's promo music would no doubt be Jesus Freak by D.C Talk  rofl
EstrangedReality
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 01:53:59 AM »

You've got it all wrong. Jesus's promo music would no doubt be Jesus Freak by D.C Talk  rofl

What would people think if they knew that I'm a Jesus Freak
What would people do if they find out it's true
Whoa, oh!
I don't even care if they know that I'm a Jesus Freak
There ain't no disguising the truth!
(Ain't no disguising the)
No I ain't even hidin...
The truth!

Love that song.  ok First song I learned on guitar.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 03:56:58 AM »

Very cool!!! Funny how a fan made video can keep us hanging on. Whoever put this together did an excellent job.  beer

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 04:04:57 AM »

Didn`t someone on this forum create it? I remember seing it here a couple of weeks ago...
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 06:23:21 AM »

i love that vid someone should use the exact same video but using this as the background music it would make more sense http://www.cornslaw.com/chinese_democracy/Cornslaw_Industries-Chinese_Democracy(2006)/CDATTAUA-03-Chinese_Democracy.mp3

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: