Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:56:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Backstage @ MSG
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Backstage @ MSG  (Read 14279 times)
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2006, 09:11:54 AM »

Frank is on 5 songs on the album?? Damn wonder what Brain thinks about that.....

Just another sign to show that Frank Ferrer is the new drummer for Guns N' Roses. Not a fill-in.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

Frank is on 5 songs on the album?? Damn wonder what Brain thinks about that.....

Just another sign to show that Frank Ferrer is the new drummer for Guns N' Roses. Not a fill-in.

yikes -- this doesn't bode well for Buckethead's parts . . . .
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2006, 09:45:07 AM »

I don't blame Jarmo for all the censoring and stuff now, if I could hang backstage with Axl and the band I wouldn't give a rats ass what some geeks with an internet connection thought of me.  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2006, 09:49:56 AM »

Bucket's stuff is hasta la vista baby.

With two years since his departure. I'm sure either Robin and/or Richard recorded another guitar line, or Ron was brought in earlier than what we thought, and re-recorded it.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
madagas
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2006, 10:05:06 AM »

I think Frank will be permanent too... Tongue not sure if it is a good thing or not from a musicianship standpoint.
Saboteur
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »

Bucket's stuff is hasta la vista baby.

With two years since his departure. I'm sure either Robin and/or Richard recorded another guitar line, or Ron was brought in earlier than what we thought, and re-recorded it.

Don't be so negative. Bucketheads parts are still on CD? ok
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:09:47 AM by Saboteur » Logged
nesquik
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2006, 10:11:15 AM »

It wouldn't make sense if BH were on the record. Nobody cares anymore, so come on, let's be serious... who cares? Tongue
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:14:57 AM by nesquik » Logged
Saboteur
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2006, 10:13:33 AM »

It would be POSITIVE not to see BH on the record. ok

have you heard his work on Cd?
nesquik
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2006, 10:16:55 AM »

the 2001-2002 erea was way enough for me. I dont want him to be related anymore with the band I love.? ?
He is good as a solo artist. But not in GN'R.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:19:10 AM by nesquik » Logged
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2006, 10:17:34 AM »

It wouldn't make sense if BH were on the record. Nobody cares anymore, so come on, let's be serious... who cares? Tongue

I care.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2006, 10:19:09 AM »

I care and you come back with the same lame arguments over and over again... Did you read Del James censored thing? He said the band tried and hoped BH would be back. Few weeks before NY they called in BBF. BBF is great and amazing, so are Finck and Fortus. GNR has 3 guitarists and it will stay like that. And BH will stay on CD. Along with BBF.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2006, 10:21:13 AM »

plus BH has written songs for ChineseDemocracy so it would be fair to hear him on the album. But I wouldn't worry if bumblefoot was playing some parts too  peace
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:23:11 AM by Pingouirose » Logged
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »

plus BH has written songs for ChineseDemocracy so it would be fair to hear him on the album. But I wouldn't worry if bumblefoot was playing some parts too? peace
yeah even if BH doesnt play in the album, we know for sure that he wrote a lot of things..

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »

kool as fuckin hell.i loved it reading that.

the one an only horsey !
anythinggoes
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2006, 10:37:39 AM »

ok im going to quote one thing here

"with buckethead you never got the same solo twice so we had a variety of different recordings and then chose from that, with Ron he is able to play the same solo over and over"

thats how i remember it ?Wink
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2006, 10:39:14 AM »

ok im going to quote one thing here

"with buckethead you never got the same solo twice so we had a variety of different recordings and then chose from that, with Ron he is able to play the same solo over and over"

thats how i remember it ?Wink

I heard you got a sneak preview of the album...................  rofl
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »

It would be POSITIVE not to see BH on the record. ok

have you heard his work on Cd?

Have you?

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Edward Rose
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2006, 01:29:43 PM »

Glad you guys on post-pages 3 and 4 enjoyed the article. (over-night reads) Funny, I didn't think about the Chinese Democracy / Fortune Cookie thing. Maybe, but could be a common thing in private parties.  I recall custom furtune cookies at a wedding party too.

One thing to clarify, Del did confirm in his article that the band went back into the studio during that 33 days of down-time right before the Sunrise, FL. show, and that Frank and Ron recorded some ChinDem tracks.

This would NOT delay the release of the album in my oppinion. So please don't worry or post a response, "OH NO! NO 2006 RELEASE!"

Frank being on "5" songs hasn't been reported prior to him telling me. Ron Thal is a different story. Don't know. But I would guess that his number of songs is different because of any number of reasons.

And it really WAS ironic that I talked to Jarmo all night and didn't know who he was. And he really WAS cool guy. I'm not just saying that because this is his forum. M'kay? Smiley
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 02:11:57 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2006, 03:07:52 PM »

Glad you guys on post-pages 3 and 4 enjoyed the article. (over-night reads) Funny, I didn't think about the Chinese Democracy / Fortune Cookie thing. Maybe, but could be a common thing in private parties.  I recall custom furtune cookies at a wedding party too.

One thing to clarify, Del did confirm in his article that the band went back into the studio during that 33 days of down-time right before the Sunrise, FL. show, and that Frank and Ron recorded some ChinDem tracks.

This would NOT delay the release of the album in my oppinion. So please don't worry or post a response, "OH NO! NO 2006 RELEASE!"

Frank being on "5" songs hasn't been reported prior to him telling me. Ron Thal is a different story. Don't know. But I would guess that his number of songs is different because of any number of reasons.

And it really WAS ironic that I talked to Jarmo all night and didn't know who he was. And he really WAS cool guy. I'm not just saying that because this is his forum. M'kay? Smiley

Hey man,

thanks for all the info. Glad you had a great time.

And yeah, some of us who have met Jarmo in real life, we know he's a cool mofo.

Unfortunately some people who never get out of their houses refuse to stop posting bullshit about him.

Anyway, hope to meet you one day on tour. I'll be coming to England when they'll be there...  beer

Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2006, 03:18:27 PM »

About Bucketheads work on CD demos... The only thing really standing out is the TWAT-solo, but Ron has proved he's more than capable of playing it... So who knows  hihi

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: