Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Backstage @ MSG
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Backstage @ MSG  (Read 14264 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »

What is that fortune cookie quote from-Why I'm Here I Can't Quite Remember?

Weren't you filming/photographing for Ron aka Bumblefoot?

PC rofl
Edward Rose
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 07:38:32 PM »

Good read, the board needs more content like this ...

Honestly, I think the only reason the board might lack some content like this is because it's very difficult for people to share this kind of experience without posting something complicated. As an example, If I had guessed the number of people at the after-party, and then it turned out that the maximum patron # in the club was lower than my incorrect guess, it would be a Fire Marshal problem.

But I've had a keen ability to see liability since I was a kid. Maybe I'm 1/16th lawyer or something Smiley

Anyway, rather than pick posts apart, the moderators are in the unfortunate position of just having to delete a post here and there.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »

What is that fortune cookie quote from-Why I'm Here I Can't Quite Remember?

Weren't you filming/photographing for Ron aka Bumblefoot?

PC rofl

Duh! Fuckin brain farts! hate em!
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »

PC rofl

Exactly, so was that just a coincidence?
Edward Rose
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »

Great story!

So were the fortune cookies specially made for GN'R or did it just happen to be Guns lyrics?

I would guess that they were custom. But I only opened one and put the fortune in my pocket. Otherwise I would have grabbed a few others. So there may have been other lyric quotes in other cookies.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 07:42:35 PM »

cool story!! ?Grin lucky you!

so, no groupies that night? ?hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 07:42:47 PM »

Great story!

So were the fortune cookies specially made for GN'R or did it just happen to be Guns lyrics?

I would guess that they were custom. But I only opened one and put the fortune in my pocket. Otherwise I would have grabbed a few others. So there may have been other lyric quotes in other cookies.

Ok, thanks for answering beer
Edward Rose
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »

cool story!!  Grin lucky you!

so, no groupies that night?  hihi

It seems as though careful planning goes into who is invited to the after-parties. I'm not saying women weren't there, and I'm not saying people weren't having fun. It just seemed really classy. The people AND the club. It wasn't like a Def Lep party Smiley
guns_n_motley
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 07:45:44 PM »

good thing you didnt get the fortune cookie that said "you think your so cool, why dont you just fuck off" hihi rofl
Edward Rose
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 07:49:02 PM »

good thing you didnt get the fortune cookie that said "you think your so cool, why dont you just fuck off" hihi rofl

Yes! I might have gotten paranoid! Smiley

And if it weren't for the fact that a certain someone was also wearing jeans and a chain wallet like me, I might have felt under-dressed and left Smiley
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 10:52:07 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 07:51:36 PM »

Good read, the board needs more content like this ...

Honestly, I think the only reason the board might lack some content like this is because it's very difficult for people to share this kind of experience without posting something complicated. As an example, If I had guessed the number of people at the after-party, and then it turned out that the maximum patron # in the club was lower than my incorrect guess, it would be a Fire Marshal problem.

But I've had a keen ability to see liability since I was a kid. Maybe I'm 1/16th lawyer or something Smiley

Anyway, rather than pick posts apart, the moderators are in the unfortunate position of just having to delete a post here and there.

Yeah, you make a good point ... it's just nice to have something interesting rather than something for people to argue incessantly over.   ok

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 10:53:28 PM »

That's so awesome it's not even funny.

It's completely sick.......

you lucky human being!!!!!
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 11:37:52 PM »

And if it weren't for the fact that a certain someone was also wearing jeans and a chain wallet like me, I might have felt under-dressed and left Smiley

Or a cookie with the fortune 'You can use you illusion, Let it take you where it may' I think that would've suited you a lil' bit better ER.

(PS - it's AF)

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Edward Rose
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 11:49:10 PM »

Or a cookie with the fortune 'You can use your illusion, Let it take you where it may' I think that would've suited you a lil' bit better ER.

(PS - it's AF)
Or how about "Keep pushin' for the fortune and fame"

What's up?! Who's the guy in the avitar mug shot?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 11:54:41 PM »

Jarmo has access to the band and VIP area?

I guess this is the official board now.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Edward Rose
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 11:56:33 PM »

I woudln't say "Has access." He was just at that one show... which was a special night for EVERYONE. Maybe he was just invited to that show because he was in the country for other reasons. We didn't talk about it either way.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 11:59:02 PM »

He hasn't put the entire board on lock-down without getting at least something out of it. What exactly it is we will never know, but there was certainly something in it for him to change course with the board the way it has the past few months as opposed to the previous 9+ years. I don't blame him though, I would do the same thing most likely to get the perks I would suspect he is getting.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 11:59:19 PM »

According to Jarmo's interview on that TalkingMetal show he's been to a few US shows. He either has some serious cash, or you know........
Edward Rose
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:44 AM »

He hasn't put the entire board on lock-down without getting at least something out of it. What exactly it is we will never know, but there was certainly something in it for him to change course with the board the way it has the past few months as opposed to the previous 9+ years. I don't blame him though, I would do the same thing most likely to get the perks I would suspect he is getting.

Well I can tell you ONE thing. I was literally "chased" here from another bb, where little terrorists are allowed to roam free. (Shit I gotta write some lyrics yo!)

Quite nice to have a "Sanctuary" of sorts... if you can pardon the pun Smiley
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 12:38:23 AM »

Edward, how did the band felt the show went? What was their vibe afterward?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: