Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:26:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!  (Read 57888 times)
thesloth
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2006, 12:10:28 PM »

I can see this being an issue for anyone who is taking their kids.  I have no issue with it but I can see some very pissed parents either before or after the show when they find out who the opening band is. 
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2006, 12:12:39 PM »

I can see this being an issue for anyone who is taking their kids.? I have no issue with it but I can see some very pissed parents either before or after the show when they find out who the opening band is.?
Because songs like "It's So Easy" are fine for kids, but a few naked girls will Damage Their Precious Minds? Americans are &*$%ed-up.

SG
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2006, 12:13:19 PM »

I can see this being an issue for anyone who is taking their kids. ?I have no issue with it but I can see some very pissed parents either before or after the show when they find out who the opening band is. ?

Yeah, but when Axl sings "turn around bitch I've got a use for you" that's just clean, family entertainment then, huh?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2006, 12:13:38 PM »

They're not a band, they're a burlesque act. Christ almighty, if naked ladies don't get you in the party mood, what will?

SG

how would you like it if you went to see naked chicks and you got dudes playing music? hihi

i'm not american Tongue and i'm not taking kids hihi it has nothing ot do with the content for me....i mean not that i don't like looking at this sorta thing but i bought tickets expecting live music

guns_n_motley
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »

They're not a band, they're a burlesque act. Christ almighty, if naked ladies don't get you in the party mood, what will?

SG
because, were paying 75$ to see 3 BANDS... not 2 bands and some stupid burlesque show... a HORRIBLE idea..

If I want to look at naked chicks ill buy a playboy...
elevendayempire
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »

SG

how would you like it if you went to see naked chicks and you got dudes playing music? hihi

i'm not american Tongue and i'm not taking kids hihi it has nothing ot do with the content for me....i mean not that i don't like looking at this sorta thing but i bought tickets expecting live music

Wonder if they'll do a Velvet Revolver and have the girls up on stage while Guns are playing? Mind you, with eight band members running around, would there be any room?

SG
elevendayempire
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2006, 12:16:48 PM »

SG
because, were paying 75$ to see 3 BANDS... not 2 bands and some stupid burlesque show... a HORRIBLE idea..

Wow. I mean, I know Guns fans are full of homoerotic repressed rage, but that just takes the cake.

SG
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2006, 12:17:21 PM »

SG

thank you!!! beer finally somebody agrees with me if i could give you + karma i would ?ok

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »

THIS IS TRUE and should be interesting.  Anything is better than Mix Master Mike.

EDIT:  Hmmmm... I guess I should have read the whole thread.  They aren't even a band??  Yeah, that does fucking blow... BIG TIME.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 12:20:49 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »

SG

Wow. I mean, I know Guns fans are full of homoerotic repressed rage, but that just takes the cake.

SG

has nothing to do with that, but Id feel abit ripped off with that...

hopefully baz will go on right before GNR so I dont have to see this...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2006, 12:18:37 PM »

THIS IS TRUE and should be interesting.? Anything is better than Mix Master Mike. I'm going to go check out some music of theirs and see how it is...

THEY DON'T PLAY MUSIC!!!! thats the problem here...geez! Roll Eyes

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:16 PM »

what about all the 13-18 year old kids in audience , is this even appropriate ?
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:57 PM »

SG

Exactly: burlesque. ?Comic theatre with a little bit of skin thrown in. ?To say that the Suicide Girls are simply a sex act is like saying that Shakira's belly dancing is simply a sex act (it is not, it is a cultural thing).

I can see some parents getting PO'ed, but their kids shouldn't be seeing anything different from what they see on MTV or in movies (or in middle and high schools, the way kids dress these days ?hihi). ?These concerts have been being sold as all-ages; they can't be changed now. ?Parents who have problems letting their kids see the beauty of the human body (but meanwhile probably let their kids watch movies and play video games where people get killed left and right) should take their kids out on the concourse during this particular act.

Sorry for a bit of a rant ?rant

Wink
elevendayempire
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »

Honestly, I can't think of a better night out than the Girls and the Guns. Fuck it, if you don't like it, give me your tickets...

SG
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »

SG

Exactly: burlesque. ?Comic theatre with a little bit of skin thrown in. ?To say that the Suicide Girls are simply a sex act is like saying that Shakira's belly dancing is simply a sex act (it is not, it is a cultural thing).

I can see some parents getting PO'ed, but their kids shouldn't be seeing anything different from what they see on MTV or in movies (or in middle and high schools, the way kids dress these days ?hihi). ?These concerts have been being sold as all-ages; they can't be changed now. ?Parents who have problems letting their kids see the beauty of the human body (but meanwhile probably let their kids watch movies and play video games where people get killed left and right) should take their kids out on the concourse during this particular act.

Wink

Shakira makes music.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2006, 12:24:34 PM »

SG

Wink

cool & agreeable rant ?ok ...
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2006, 12:24:40 PM »

You didn't pay $75 for 3 bands... you paid $75 for Guns N' Roses and whoever Guns N' Roses felt like bringing with them. ?If Guns N' Roses felt like bringing one of the world's biggest burlesque shows with them, you'll just have to live with it. ?I'd be very pleased with the decision if I had tickets.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2006, 12:25:03 PM »

THIS IS TRUE and should be interesting.  Anything is better than Mix Master Mike. I'm going to go check out some music of theirs and see how it is...

THEY DON'T PLAY MUSIC!!!! thats the problem here...geez! Roll Eyes

NO NEED TO ROLL THE EYES!!!  I UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!  I just didn't read the whole thread but I should have just asked you before I posted because you know everything. HAHA, not.

mr.leaktastic
Banned
Opening Act

I luv u

« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2006, 12:27:04 PM »

I've seen there suicide girls tour movie thing..
and, they do wear pasties, etc..

I honestly dont know if you'd consider it appropriate for a younger audience..acutally..I dont think they'd like it..
The parents..that is..
I really dont care though..because this sounds awesome to me..and, I will fuckin' enjoy it..
there fuckin' hott..and, look like they put on a great show..and, I see no reason to complain about somethin' like this..
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »

When I was 13, I was already getting my girlfriend naked (As I'm sure others here were). A kid that age won't be scarred by something like this but his\her parents may not be too happy.

EDIT:  What's the difference between this and the "tit cam" they used to have before GN'R came on??  Parents that are upset, shouldn't be.  There is always a lot of tits at a GN'R show. Don't take your kids then.  It's always been that way.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 12:30:58 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: