Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:32:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!  (Read 57849 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 11:40:35 AM »

well as 'once was' musician I can see your point... still some entertainment between Bach & Guns is cool... (I have never seen or heard anything about them so I am only guessing here, but it sounds like fun). It seems to me it is one of those Robin Finck things...? hihi

yeah i dunno i got srewed by having to endure MMM in 02 now i got another sideshow....knowing my luck i hear Baz's annoying fucking voice from back stage all the time too...."Ahhhhh yeahhhh" hihi i dunno i was stoked to see 3 bands getting hte most outta my money if i wanted any kind of theatre show i would bought tickets to a play Undecided can't say i'm happy with this no

Danny....i don't need to pay money to look at a naked woman Tongue

and Hell hole i'm not a goth so why should i care

Neemo, what do you and your lady think of the bicycle girls on queen live video?

not that she'll care, she'll actually prolly be interested if there is a horror element involved but i was hoping to see live music ... not this Cry

Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 11:43:33 AM »

Its not a sex thing... its a Goth Art thing... Which the canvas happens to be their bodies...  Grin I love this girls and it is a pleasure looking at their art...

They make sex videos, it is a sex thing.

Not according to the documentary I seen of G4 a few months ago...  rofl
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 11:43:42 AM »

anythings better than papa roach ?ok
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 11:45:17 AM »

well as 'once was' musician I can see your point... still some entertainment between Bach & Guns is cool... (I have never seen or heard anything about them so I am only guessing here, but it sounds like fun). It seems to me it is one of those Robin Finck things...  hihi

yeah i dunno i got srewed by having to endure MMM in 02 now i got another sideshow....knowing my luck i hear Baz's annoying fucking voice from back stage all the time too...."Ahhhhh yeahhhh" hihi i dunno i was stoked to see 3 bands getting hte most outta my money if i wanted any kind of theatre show i would bought tickets to a play Undecided can't say i'm happy with this no

Neemo, what do you and your lady think of the bicycle girls on queen live video?

not that she'll care, she'll actually prolly be interested if there is a horror element involved but i was hoping to see live music ... not this Cry

I really don't care about evil women anymore. Since my last girlfriend left me for her girlfriend...
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 11:45:39 AM »

Its not a sex thing... its a Goth Art thing... Which the canvas happens to be their bodies...? Grin I love this girls and it is a pleasure looking at their art...

They make sex videos, it is a sex thing.

Not according to the documentary I seen of G4 a few months ago...? rofl

You can access them on the website, and they have some 30 second clips there for free. Not all the girls do them. But they do have sex videos on thier site. I know a couple of the girls personally, I stood for one of them at thier wedding. I am going to see Borat with her and my wife tonight.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »

Danny....i don't need to pay money to look at a naked woman

Let's say there were no opening bands for this tour. ?No Papa Roach, no Baz, no Suicide Girls. ?Would you still go? ?Would you still pay the regular price for the tickets knowing that all you're getting was GNR? ?I would. ?Getting a free girlie show is a bonus, in my book. ?I'm sorry, but I get a little suspicious of people who find out they are going to be seeing half-naked women and the first thing they do is complain.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »

Haha... ?I have a friend who is really into the Suicide Girls and was trying to drag me out to see them a few weeks ago... ?I personally don't know much about them, but I trust my friend's judgment in that they are able musicians who put on a great live show.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 11:46:38 AM »

...and yes she is hot, and her husband is one of my best friends.

I don't need to pay money to see naked girls either, but it is a little more than that. It's entertainment. I have friends in a band, thus I don't need to pay money to see live music... but I'll still go to see GN'R.

elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 11:46:51 AM »

Oh, goddamnit... why couldn't they have opened in Dublin? They are teH s3xy. ?love

SG
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2006, 11:49:45 AM »

If you notice the second link I gave is to their photo gallery, it is hard to find on the site but has 80 photos. The videos are even harder to find.

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »

I'll ask again, anyone think it'll still be an all-ages show? ?I know that there are a lot of people who'll be going to the show who are younger than 18. ?Would the Suicide Girls be appropriate for them to go and see? ?I mean, if I was a parent of a 14 year old, I'd be pissed that I got him expensive concert tickets that he wouldn't be able to use, if it isn't still an all-ages show.

Meanwhile, if it is an all-ages show, the Suicide Girls would have to tone down their show a little bit, wouldn't they?

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 11:54:16 AM »

Danny....i don't need to pay money to look at a naked woman

Let's say there were no opening bands for this tour. ?No Papa Roach, no Baz, no Suicide Girls. ?Would you still go? ?Would you still pay the regular price for the tickets knowing that all you're getting was GNR? ?I would. ?Getting a free girlie show is a bonus, in my book. ?I'm sorry, but I get a little suspicious of people who find out they are going to be seeing half-naked women and the first thing they do is complain.

thats fine but you dont know me so dont assume too much about me. ok

in fact the announcement before tickets went on sale stated that there were gonna be 2 acts before gnr....it helped me swallow the $100 ticket prices...same when i saw megadeth got to see like 5 bands on gigantour...most of which i never knew of before so it was cool to broaden my horizons a bit musically...this aint gonna do much other than seeing some boobs with tape on them for an hour or so..yay

like i said it's a rock concert....seeing rock bands there is my preference....if i wanted to pay to see naked women there are places to go for that already and it's not a guns n roses concert

i saw the pics...yea they are pretty but id rather see musicians...and cleopatra i don't think thes chicks play instruments ... at least not the kind that make music hihi

BS i imagine that it'll become a PG show they have tape over their naughty bits if the vids say anything, besides canada is much more lax on that kinda thing than the USA

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »

If GN'R starts doing 18 and over shows with no album, they won't fill more than a third of most venues.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »

There will be one more act.
At least, you can expect a softening effect from a girly(?) show. sort of.
Are they punk or goth?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2006, 11:58:14 AM »

http://suicidegirls.com/live/

GN'R are listed on thier site too.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2006, 11:59:02 AM »

If GN'R starts doing 18 and over shows with no album, they won't fill more than a third of most venues.

no doubt CC thats a good point

There will be one more act.
At least, you can expect a softening effect from a girly(?) show. sort of.
Are they punk or goth?

they are both i think....but they will be after Baz, if the info we received from before the ticket sales is accurate....so prolly bach, suicide girls then GnR...

neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2006, 12:03:45 PM »

What time are they supposed to be going on at?

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »

and cleopatra i don't think thes chicks play instruments ... at least not the kind that make music hihi

Huh... ?I guess I'm confused Huh? (not hard to do, LOL). ?When my friend went to see them on Oct. 24th, he sent me a text message that said, "I'm in love with the drummer", LOL, but maybe he was talking about the all-girl punk band that opened for them Huh?

At any rate, this sounds really interesting. ?I'd rather see these chicks than Papa Roach. ?I've seen plenty of bands that sound like Papa Roach. ?I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like the Suicide Girls. ?(I go to strip clubs. ?This is different.)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »

Sebastian Bach who has been guesting with Guns N' Roses on "My?
Michelle" will open the entire tour with the Special Guest slot going?
to a number of great bands starting with Papa Roach
for the dates?
through the 3rd of November. The shows have been planned to cater to a?
Guns N' Roses rock n' roll party atmosphere with Sebastian hitting the?
stage every night at 8 pm followed by the Special Guest at 9 pm and?
Guns N' Roses shortly after 10 pm and lots of great music in between.

these suicide girls are not what i was expecting is all Undecided if they are a band then excuse me but i dont think they are Undecided

elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »

They're not a band, they're a burlesque act. Christ almighty, if naked ladies don't get you in the party mood, what will?

SG
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: