Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:31:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suicide Girls opening for Guns!!!  (Read 53473 times)
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »

also nobody replied to my question before

how would you like it if you went to see naked chicks and you got dudes playing music? hihi

That depends... ?If I went to see naked chicks and I got to see dudes playing music too, I would consider the latter a bonus. ?If I went to see naked chicks and got to see dudes playing music instead, well then, I would be disappointed.

well i was hoping for a semi-popular new band to take the second slot Tongue

I know.  (If it were up to me, it would be Evanescence, but it's not up to me, and they are kinda busy in Europe right now anyway.   hihi)  Well, try to keep an open mind and hopefully you will enjoy whatever you see.  peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2006, 02:14:08 PM »

how would you like it if you went to see naked chicks and you got dudes playing music? hihi

That depends... ?If I went to see naked chicks and I got to see dudes playing music too, I would consider the latter a bonus. ?If I went to see naked chicks and got to see dudes playing music instead, well then, I would be disappointed.

I know.? (If it were up to me, it would be Evanescence, but it's not up to me, and they are kinda busy in Europe right now anyway.? ?hihi)? Well, try to keep an open mind and hopefully you will enjoy whatever you see.? peace

yeah my initial rage has worn off now hihi but i may have to wear padded clothing incase i get too interested in the show hihi see it happened to fall on my wifes birthday and she's not much of a gnr fan...so now she will have to endure both gnr and naked women rofl kinda comical really....but i'm gonna owe her HUGE thanks Axl! hihi peace

Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »

I believe that there isn't actually any nudity in the shows. Well, there practically is, but the nipples are covered up. As far as I can remember from when they were at Download in the UK.
Actuallly, I can't even remember if it was Download?
Anyways, if there were nipples I would've remembered.
Or maybe there was?
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »

That depends...  If I went to see naked chicks and I got to see dudes playing music too, I would consider the latter a bonus.  If I went to see naked chicks and got to see dudes playing music instead, well then, I would be disappointed.

I know.  (If it were up to me, it would be Evanescence, but it's not up to me, and they are kinda busy in Europe right now anyway.   hihi)  Well, try to keep an open mind and hopefully you will enjoy whatever you see.  peace

yeah my initial rage has worn off now hihi but i may have to wear padded clothing incase i get too interested in the show hihi see it happened to fall on my wifes birthday and she's not much of a gnr fan...so now she will have to endure both gnr and naked women rofl kinda comical really....but i'm gonna owe her HUGE thanks Axl! hihi peace

Do what I do.. My wifes hobby is quilting so I pretty much take her to a store that is into all that stuff and let her go wild. (well as wild as you can get in a store at that rate)

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »

i'm gonna owe her HUGE

You dirty bugger.   hihi  peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »

That depends...  If I went to see naked chicks and I got to see dudes playing music too, I would consider the latter a bonus.  If I went to see naked chicks and got to see dudes playing music instead, well then, I would be disappointed.

Do what I do.. My wifes hobby is quilting so I pretty much take her to a store that is into all that stuff and let her go wild. (well as wild as you can get in a store at that rate)

How wild can you get in a quilting shop? Tongue
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2006, 02:27:21 PM »

Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

Great.

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »

How wild can you get in a quilting shop? Tongue

i'm sure the suicide girls will be able to give her some ideas rofl

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »

Fucking Sweet!!! ?I've always been a fan of the models themselves....didn't know they do a show, this kicks ass

It absolutly amazes me how many people are complaining about this.....lol, just watch it with an open mind....Most guys will love this....unless, ya know, they're playing for the other team...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:41:46 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2006, 02:36:48 PM »

I guess this means that Axl couldn't find any REAL bands who wanted to open up for them.

This is kind of sad...

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2006, 02:39:03 PM »

I guess this means that Axl couldn't find any REAL bands who wanted to open up for them.

This is kind of sad...

That, or maybe the tour manager, tour promoter, record label, or one of the other dozens of "higher ups" involved with this tour wanted the Suicide Girls.  Tongue

To say what we are thinking.
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2006, 02:40:33 PM »

Fucking Sweet!!! ?I've always been a fan of the models themselves....didn't know they do a show, this kicks ass

There's a DVD of their show, with behind the scenes footage and all that type of stuff.
It's useful if, ya know, you wanna study their moves in private.  Wink
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2006, 02:48:47 PM »

heres a video i found on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXujKo2tdtw

Axl is God.
fastfoxgt
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2006, 02:51:59 PM »

I paid 75 bucks to see Guns N' Roses.  I didn't much care who was opening at first.  I heard it was Sebastien Bach, but he couldn't make it.  I was a bit dissapointed.  Then I heard it could have been Papa Roach.  Im more than exstatic that its not.  Suicide Girls are definitely gonna entertain.   I'd sooner see them perform anyday over Papa Roach.

Bach is still gonna open...  He goes first, then <insert second act here -- currently the Suicide Girls>, then GNR.

I think they have found a way to get AXL to sound check... and to show up early...  ok

Hehehe...   hihi

It would be cool if Bach was still gonna open, but I think he's got prior commitments for Nov 20th.  Its one of the few shows he can't make it to.
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2006, 02:54:52 PM »

This is kind of sad...

That, or maybe the tour manager, tour promoter, record label, or one of the other dozens of "higher ups" involved with this tour wanted the Suicide Girls. Tongue

They wanted Hinder, but they were rejected.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2006, 02:55:40 PM »

They're adding an amateur-hour burlesque show to the bill? Is it for the mid-west leg of the tour? OR: Are they paying the Suicide Girls in singles?(<-- note the clever double entendre) 
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »

if you have to tell us about it it's not all that clever rofl i'm teasing  peace

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

This is kind of sad...

That, or maybe the tour manager, tour promoter, record label, or one of the other dozens of "higher ups" involved with this tour wanted the Suicide Girls. Tongue

So says the drummer from Hinder.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2006, 02:59:25 PM »

This is kind of sad...

So says the drummer from Hinder.

are they the jackasses that sing lips of an angel? cuz if so no thanks peace hihi

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2006, 03:02:57 PM »

Is this confirmed?  Do we have more than one source?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: