Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:23:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Perfect Cime
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Perfect Cime  (Read 3549 times)
moridorr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: November 10, 2006, 03:38:57 PM »

If you wat them to play Perfect Crime try starting a Perfect crime chat at the show tonight. MSG with thousands of fans screaming "Pefect Crime, Perfect Crime" might just get em to play it.  Just a thought
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »

why would anyone want to hear perfect crime? Roll Eyes

its a nice plan though (there are fans who have come together to petition bands to play songs in past, unveiling banners and the like) but it'd be better served for a new song, no?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 03:41:17 PM »

I'm sure the casual fans would want to join in on a chant for a song they A: Don't know about B: Don't care about.

PC will be played when it will be played.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 03:42:39 PM »

Perfect Crime is one of my favs - so If I hear the chant, I'll join in

Let's get serious though -  This ain't happening
guns_n_motley
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 03:45:24 PM »

or get everyone chanting for a new song like if the world or prostitute ok yes
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 03:52:47 PM »

bc its a great f'n song

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 03:54:41 PM »

Chant for the song! I would do it alone if I were able to be there! Cheesy
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »

Chant "SLITHER", "SLITHER". See if Axl laughs ,cries or has a hissy fit and throws a bottle of Jagermeister at you.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 03:58:08 PM »

i would LOVE to hear OMG as well. i think OMG is a GREAT song!

looking foward to Better, Fortus' solo, Nightrain, SCOM, Chinese Democracy, PC, the outro of the Blues, Madagascar, Jungle.

would love for them to surprise everyone and open with Nightrain. but i know what everyone is going to say, you GOTTA start with Jungle.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 03:59:24 PM »

Better yet... Chant Catcher in the Rye!!!!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 04:03:48 PM »

you might as well wear "I'm an idiot" T-shirt.
the effect would be the same.

there's 15 people from this forum that's gonna be at the show.
do you really expect 15 people to get 20000 to chant for the same song.
and even if 20000 were to do a chant, they'd probably chant for Dont Cry, or Civil war.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 04:06:00 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »

I love the fact that fans want the setlist changed so much that they're willing to listen to songs like Down on the Farm and Perfect Crime over songs that they love (Rocket Queen, Used to Love Her, Your Crazy, ect.).

I mean don't get me wrong, I love Perfect Crime, but there are fans out there who don't like it very much, but they'd take it over Jungle just so they can say they saw Axl perform Perfect Crime during the 2006 tour.

WHy can't people just go and enjoy the concert for what they get instead of worrying about different songs being played.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 04:06:04 PM »

they dont have to start w jungle...mix it up a little.....perfect crime, nightrain, right next door to hell.....come on its msg!

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »

would love for them to surprise everyone and open with Nightrain. but i know what everyone is going to say, you GOTTA start with Jungle.

I dunno, Jungle works so well as the opener, and Nightrain (the way it's been rewritten) works so well as a closer (whether it be the set or the encore). ?I wouldn't want them to mess with those songs for the time being. ?They're perfect where they are in the set.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 04:08:54 PM »

I love the fact that fans want the setlist changed so much that they're willing to listen to songs like Down on the Farm and Perfect Crime over songs that they love (Rocket Queen, Used to Love Her, Your Crazy, ect.).

I mean don't get me wrong, I love Perfect Crime, but there are fans out there who don't like it very much, but they'd take it over Jungle just so they can say they saw Axl perform Perfect Crime during the 2006 tour.

WHy can't people just go and enjoy the concert for what they get instead of worrying about different songs being played.

Personally, I'd rather see Perfect Crime played then Jungle (especially as the opener)... It's one of those cool songs and I think the new band would put a sweet twist on it.
That being said, if you have the choice of hearing Perfect Crime over Prositute or If the world...

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 04:21:52 PM »

Personally, I'd rather see Perfect Crime played then Jungle (especially as the opener)... It's one of those cool songs and I think the new band would put a sweet twist on it.
That being said, if you have the choice of hearing Perfect Crime over Prositute or If the world...

I think Better would be  a cool opener -  Always thought Civil War would work well there too -

And yes, I would rather hear Perfect Crime than You're Crazy - not a doubt in my mind

I've been looking for a little less Appetite and a little more Illusion, so if they do some of that I won't  complain -
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »

Obviously from my screen name, it one of my favorite songs.  I'd love to hear it live.  Not sure if Axl at 44 can keep up with the song though.  It would be awesome to see him try though.
BumbleFinck
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »

I would take perfect crime over rocket queen and the AFD version of you're crazy any day. But then again, I'm someone who thinks appetite is their weakest album of original material, so my opinion may differ from many.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »

Possibly because it's one of the best songs from UYI I...

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 05:23:14 PM »

Possibly because it's one of the best songs from UYI I...

That's stretching it..... smoking

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: