Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:15:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 283835 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #400 on: July 24, 2007, 09:26:44 PM »

I heard the new stuff when I saw him open for GNR last year. It really showed his growth as an artist and also that he still has the huge vocal range he had with Skid Row back in the day.

Exactly why I'm excited about this new album.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #401 on: July 24, 2007, 09:42:42 PM »

I heard the new stuff when I saw him open for GNR last year. It really showed his growth as an artist and also that he still has the huge vocal range he had with Skid Row back in the day.
Plus, he looks almost exactly the same as he did when in Skid Row. The years have been kind to him, lol. Can't wait to hear the new stuff, though, I just got into Skid Row so I'd love to hear his solo stuff.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #402 on: July 24, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »

Notice he put 'tentative' October release though...

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #403 on: July 25, 2007, 07:22:20 AM »

Oh yeah!
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #404 on: July 25, 2007, 08:04:33 AM »

awesome...i'll be picking that up for sure!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #405 on: July 25, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »

Notice he put 'tentative' October release though...

ya, but its out of his hands now. The record label has it. in the video they said they are gonna get it out as soon as humanly possible. and baz said october.
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2007, 11:28:15 PM »

Angle Down YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Rock n Roll motha truckaaaa

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Binge_and_Slash
« Reply #407 on: July 27, 2007, 08:37:43 PM »

Finally man, Baz must've got screwed over he's been saying the CD's been comin' out for over a year but it kept gettin' delayed.

(No GnR jokes please) ok
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: New Single '(Love Is) A Bitchslap' Added To SIRIUS' Octane - Aug. 3, 2007

With the official radio impact date of September 4 for the lead-off single from former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach, "(Love Is) A Bitchslap", Sirius Satellite Radio's Octane (Channel 20) has decided to debut and add the single into rotation this afternoon.

For more information: http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Channel&cid=1104779639633

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #409 on: August 03, 2007, 04:19:37 PM »

i cant wait for this. anyone heard it yet?? Grin
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #410 on: August 14, 2007, 02:12:30 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH, DROWNING POOL Confirmed For Upstate New York's EDGE FEST - Aug. 14, 2007

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach and DROWNING POOL are among the confirmed acts for Edge Fest 2007, set to take place Saturday, September 22 on the Altamont Fairgrounds, Altamont, New York. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

FINGER ELEVEN
SEBASTIAN BACH
FUEL
SPONGE
THE EXIES
7 MARY THREE
CINDER ROAD
12 STONES
NONPOINT
EVANS BLUE
DROWNING POOL

Gates open at 10:00 a.m. Show starts at 11:00 a.m.

For more information, visit www.albanyedgefest.com.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #411 on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:27 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH, DROWNING POOL Confirmed For Upstate New York's EDGE FEST - Aug. 14, 2007

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach and DROWNING POOL are among the confirmed acts for Edge Fest 2007, set to take place Saturday, September 22 on the Altamont Fairgrounds, Altamont, New York. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

FINGER ELEVEN  - ( Not Bad, actually)
SEBASTIAN BACH - ( Not Good , actually)
FUEL - ( Curious how they sound with new singer - I was a big fan beforehand)
SPONGE - ( They still exist?Huh?)
THE EXIES ( Not familiar)
7 MARY THREE ( They still exist?Huh When I heard Creed for the 1st time, I thought it was really 7M3)
CINDER ROAD ( Do you mean Cinderella will be performing Gypsy Road? )
12 STONES ( They're ok)
NONPOINT( Who?)
EVANS BLUE ( Pretty good)
DROWNING POOL ( Not sure If I've heard them)
Gates open at 10:00 a.m. Show starts at 11:00 a.m.

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #412 on: August 14, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »

anyone know when the album is coming out.. or if has leaked yet?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #413 on: August 15, 2007, 08:27:48 AM »

drowning pool is cool yes best songs i've heard are "bodies" and "step up"
guns_n_motley
« Reply #414 on: August 17, 2007, 10:48:02 AM »

Certainly one of the most electrifying performers of any decade, Sebastian Bach is set to release "Angel Down" on November 20, his first solo album in eight years. The 14-song "Angel Down" was produced by Roy Z (BRUCE DICKINSON, ROB HALFORD, JUDAS PRIEST), and recorded in July and August at Sound City Studios in Hollywood, CA. The CD will be released via a joint-venture between Merovingian Music, Ltd. (MRV) and Bach's Get Off My Bach Productions, and distributed worldwide through Caroline/EMI Music Group.

Joining Bach in the studio for "Angel Down" were guitarists "Metal" Mike Chlasciak and Johnny Chromatic, and Bobby Jarzombek on drums, all long-time members of Bach's touring band, as well as Rob DeLuca on bass, who will join Bach and company on the road next summer.

Nine of the 14 songs on "Angel Down" were written or co-written by Bach including the first radio track, "(Love Is) A Bitchslap" (co-written with Roy Z). While more than two weeks away from its official "add" date (September 4), "Bitchslap" is already being played at powerhouse rock radio stations like KUPD in Phoenix and Boston's WAAF. Bach and Roy Z also co-wrote "You Don't Understand", "By Your Side", and "Our Love Is A Lie", while Bach teamed with Desmond Child for "Falling Into You". In addition, the band covered the Steven Tyler/Joe Perry classic "Back In The Saddle". Other tracks include "Stabbin' Daggers", "Take You Down with Me", "Negative Light", "Live & Die", "American Metalhead", "Stuck Inside" and "You Bring Me Down".

The cover art for "Angel Down" is an original painting by Bach's late father, the celebrated Canadian artist David Bierk who died in 2002. The painting, entitled "David's Watching", was the last piece of art Bierk created before his passing, so was an emotional choice for Bach. Bierk also created the cover artwork for SKID ROW's 1991 album "Slave To The Grind", which Rolling Stone voted one of the top 5 album covers of the year. His paintings have been exhibited in art galleries all over North America.

"Angel Down" also represents a reunion of sorts ? 20 years ago, Jack Ponti (then a successful songwriter and record producer, now MRV's CEO) worked with Jason Flom (then A&R rep at Atlantic Records, now Chairman and CEO of Capitol Music Group) who signed the Sebastian Bach-fronted SKID ROW to Atlantic Records. With MRV dedicated to supporting and developing artist-owned, management-owned and independent labels, and Flom calling the shots from EMI, a dynamic triumvirate has realigned.

Last summer and fall, Bach toured North American and Europe extensively with GUNS N' ROSES, and just returned last month from a 15-city tour of Japan, Australia and New Zealand. In addition to recording and touring, Bach has been busy developing a television career with guest appearances on the popular Canadian mockumentary TV series "Trailer Park Boys" starring with Ted Nugent, Jason Bonham, Scott Ian and Even Seinfeld on VH1's reality show "SuperGroup", and five seasons on the popular CW series "Gilmore Girls", playing the role of guitarist Gil. He also hosted two VH1 series ? "Forever Wild" and "40 Greatest Metal Songs" ? and he and his family were featured on VH1's "I Married...Sebastian Bach". Bach has recently signed up for a new reality/competition series, details of which will be announced shortly. In addition, he has appeared on Broadway (Riff Raff in "Rocky Horror Show" and the title role in "Jekyll & Hyde") and starred in the national touring production of "Jesus Christ Superstar".
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #415 on: August 17, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »

Who ....

The.......

Hell............

Would............

Buy....................

This.......................

HuhHuhHuhHuh??.................
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #416 on: August 17, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »

Who ....

The.......

Hell............

Would............

Buy....................

Err maybe fans of sebstian bach?
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #417 on: August 17, 2007, 11:18:09 PM »

I'm looking forward to this album, some of the new stuff he played opening for GN'R sounded pretty good.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2007, 04:15:18 AM »

Who ....

The.......

Hell............

Would............

Buy....................

I am deffinatly getting it.
Have you heard his new songs? I really like them and have been really looking forward to this album.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »

heres the album cover

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: