Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 283888 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach is currently selling a t-shirt on tour featuring artwork that may or may not turn out to be the cover of his upcoming solo album, "Angel Down".

To view the artwork in question: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/sanicle1/CUfrontSM.jpg

Due later in the year via an as-yet-undisclosed label, Sebastian Bach's new album, "Angel Down", will be his first solo CD since 1999's "Bring 'Em Bach Alive", and first release since 2004's "Forever Wild" DVD. Bach's current touring band consists of guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (PAINMUSEUM, HALFORD), bassist Rob DeLuca (SPREAD EAGLE), drummer Jason West (NEUROTICA, PITBULL DAYCARE) and guitarist Johnny Chromatic.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
pdaldridge
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2007, 11:59:19 PM »

Just thought I'd throw in these tidbits of info. from the recent Sydney 24th show...

Rose Tattoo's Angry Anderson on smelling something in the audience...
"Someone's smoking the hydroponic shit...Don't be smoking the hydroponic shit...it'll fry your fuckin' brain...I know you all don't like listening to your elders but I'm telling ya...I didn't get here smoking the hydroponic shit...the guys that sell you this stuff don't care about you...they only want your dough...Pay the extra couple of bucks and get the good shit..." Classic!

Sebastian Bach about to sing Threat...
"This is a song for all the guys fighting overseas in Irag so we can have a fuckin' rock concert tonight...you know I've got a 19yr old son...that's when I first got a paper shredder....they started sending him draft notices....(imitates feeding the papers through the shredder)...delete...delete...you're not getting my son George Bush you cocksucker...you can kiss my arse..." Love It! Then led a "No More War" chant...

If anyone has any audio/video of this stuff please share...

I'm keen to get myself some Rose Tattoo/Sebastian Bach/Skid Row (Sydney 1993 particularly) recordings...anyone know where I can look...any DC++ hubs?
highway C
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2007, 02:38:33 AM »

wow,
sebastian bach is a really good guy . he must really love his son , lol shredding papers asking him to be a soldier..
badapple81
« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2007, 03:55:06 AM »

The no more war chant was lame, especially doing it at several concerts. I watch the news and read the Jungle for that stuff.. I don't go to a rock show for that. In fact, I heard him say the same stuff between every song at 5 shows now. By Sydney I could word everything he said word for word between each song as he said it.

"you might have heard this on my myyyyyspace page... I cant believe I just said that" --> yes you can Baz, cos you said it at the last 5 shows.. one being over a year ago when you came here and the last, last night.. so yes.. u can believe u said that!

In Melbourne he said the last time he was here was in 1993 with Guns N' Roses --> No Baz, it was last year, you did a show here, remember?! Most of the crowd corrected you.. did you not hear?!

And the walk off before Youth Gone Wild was humourous. Sydney show 1 people kinda cheered for him to walk back, but Sydney show 2 some people booed.. a staged walk off doesn't work Baz when you stand by the stage looking at everyone with the light still on you.. yes we could see you!

Baz did put on a good show though musically, his voice was in fine form and I enjoyed the sets a lot, except for the last Sydney show.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:01:52 AM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
ForeverGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2007, 04:30:38 AM »

Haahahahaaha
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2007, 06:59:52 AM »

The no more war chant was lame, especially doing it at several concerts. I watch the news and read the Jungle for that stuff.. I don't go to a rock show for that. In fact, I heard him say the same stuff between every song at 5 shows now. By Sydney I could word everything he said word for word between each song as he said it.

"you might have heard this on my myyyyyspace page... I cant believe I just said that" --> yes you can Baz, cos you said it at the last 5 shows.. one being over a year ago when you came here and the last, last night.. so yes.. u can believe u said that!

In Melbourne he said the last time he was here was in 1993 with Guns N' Roses --> No Baz, it was last year, you did a show here, remember?! Most of the crowd corrected you.. did you not hear?!

And the walk off before Youth Gone Wild was humourous. Sydney show 1 people kinda cheered for him to walk back, but Sydney show 2 some people booed.. a staged walk off doesn't work Baz when you stand by the stage looking at everyone with the light still on you.. yes we could see you!

Baz did put on a good show though musically, his voice was in fine form and I enjoyed the sets a lot, except for the last Sydney show.

From the bulk of the post it looks as though you didn't enjoy Baz's set at all on any night.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »

Please keep politics out of the set. "NO MORE WAR", real brilliant and original. GN'R were great in the 90's when the Gulf War was going on. Axl would make a statement prior to CIVIL WAR about supporting the troops no matter how you stood in regards to war. Thats all that is necassary we don't need artists bad mouthing hte president and giving their political views (ie Eddie Veddar). Just shuck up N' sing!!!!!!
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #387 on: July 02, 2007, 08:55:15 AM »

Or, you can take the 'no more war' chant in a more positive way and see it as a chant for peace. I'm sure that the soldiers on the front would appreciate that sentiment too.  ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #388 on: July 02, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »

What's making Anderson angry?

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

By Luke McIlveen

July 03, 2007 12:00am

ANGRY Anderson has a heavy cold - the result, he explains, of staying up "too many nights until 6am" with Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose.

That's all the article says about Axl Sad

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #389 on: July 02, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »

Please keep politics out of the set. "NO MORE WAR", real brilliant and original. GN'R were great in the 90's when the Gulf War was going on. Axl would make a statement prior to CIVIL WAR about supporting the troops no matter how you stood in regards to war. Thats all that is necassary we don't need artists bad mouthing hte president and giving their political views (ie Eddie Veddar). Just shuck up N' sing!!!!!!

The difference between Sabastian Bach saying it and Eddie Vedder saying it, is that when Vedder speaks, people actually listen.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #390 on: July 02, 2007, 09:23:20 PM »

From the bulk of the post it looks as though you didn't enjoy Baz's set at all on any night.

You have to take all that gunnerdownunder said with a bit of tongue-in-cheek, because while Baz was enjoyable, it's just hard to take what he says seriously when it's repeated almost line for line every night.

I attended two Sydney shows as well as his solo gig last year too, and the guys says exactly the same thing between songs. hihi

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
guns_n_motley
« Reply #391 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:29 PM »

well, alot of bands/singers have the same stock stage raps. If you go to 3-5 shows you should sort of expect to see the same show over and over
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #392 on: July 02, 2007, 11:43:26 PM »

well, alot of bands/singers have the same stock stage raps. If you go to 3-5 shows you should sort of expect to see the same show over and over

No doubt. It was still humerous though, especially the myspace bit where he said "I can't believe I just said that". Well, considering you said that at yor concert last year as well as every other gig, we can believe you did. ok rofl

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
badapple81
« Reply #393 on: July 03, 2007, 06:21:23 AM »

I was more having a laugh about it.. it's funny. I actually very much enjoyed Baz's shows. I went to see him do his own gig here at a small club last year. His sets were excellent and especially in Brisbane and Sydney, he sang brilliantly and rocked hard on stage. He is just such a tool (in an amusing way) and so cheesy, it's funny.. I think the crowd kinda laughs at him and with him.. especially his fake walk off.. hihi I just read a review on page 1 of 2 of this thread from like 2003 and 2004 and he was doing the same between song stuff back then  hihi I love the guy tho.. he's brilliant and I caught each of his shows during the 4 GNR gigs I went to.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:24:46 AM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #394 on: July 03, 2007, 06:25:33 AM »

Yeh, he's an outrageous performer.  ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »

I love Sebastian Bach, but I gotta say that he can be a pain in the ass with his same chants in every show...I'm listening to the show he did in Sydney in 23rd of July that estebanf posted here earlier(THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THAT!!!!) and before "American metalhead" he says that they are "going to change the words to Australian Metalhead", and he said that in Brazil in 2005 as "Brazilian metalhead" and I'm sure he did that in every fucking show he did since then, no matter if it was in Japan, China, Mexico, Mars...

But still, he's THE GREATEST GUY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!!!!  beer

Csavoie
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »

From www.sebastianbach.com
 We'll yes,I like Sebastian Bach's music, he is cool! I see he went on tour with Axl, I was
seeing them together in pics. I think they make a good duo? They cool! So! Sebastian that
is good you making a comback again like guns and them, you need too after all the other ones came back your old band members. Just like Axl's band members came back. I think you all should too! So! Rock on Sebastian, hope it works out for you! Bye!!! Cindy S.
"Well what can I say but THANK YOU SO MUCH for the awesome 2 week tour !! The reception that you have given the new songs mean alot to me ! We worked really hard all summer on the new material & to play it live along with all your Bach favorites from the past was an exciting & cool thing to do , & the response on the new songs was more than I could have ever hoped for . Next up is the completion - release of the "FOREVER WILD" DVD (finally!), then I film at least 2 more episodes of "The Gilmore Girls ", & then we will head straight into the studio to record the 2nd Sebastian Bach solo cd which will be out in time for a huge spring-summer 2004 WORLD tour !!!!!!!!!! i am counting the days !!!!

Rock on! Im there for sure this time - I missed Skid Row, but im gonna be making this one!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #397 on: July 24, 2007, 04:45:09 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Merovingian Music, Ltd announces today the signing of a joint venture between MRV and Sebastian Bach's Get Off My Bach Productions to launch a yet to be named label owned by the artist.
MRV is part of the Caroline/EMI Music Group and is distributed exclusively by them.

MRV's model is designed specifically for artist owned, management owned and independent labels, creating a partnership that provides for all label functions.

MRV CEO Jack Ponti states:
"Sebastian Bach has proven himself to be a true multi media star of music, stage and television.
He has delivered a record of incredible depth and intensity that displays his growth as an artist.
We look forward with eager anticipation to this journey together and are honoured to be part of it."

William Hein
Senior Vice President/General Manager Caroline Music Group/EMI adds:
"Sebastian Bach has recorded a fantastic new album and Caroline Music is thrilled to be working with Merovingian on its release. Sebastian is the real deal and "Angel Down" will be the rock comeback story of the year."

Sebastian Bach
"I am thrilled to be a part of the MRV/Caroline/EMI Music Group. I have known Jack Ponti for 20 years & am totally excited to be 'parters in crime' with such a trusted, talented guy as Jack & the whole MRV team. When my manager Rick Sales sent my new CD 'Angel Down' to Jason Flom at EMI, Jason immediately sent it to Jack & together, we now have a team that I am supremely confident will be able to get my music out to the people! To have my own label together with Merovingian/Caroline/EMI is truly a dream come true. We look forward to a tentative October 2007 release for the new CD 'Angel Down'. I would like to thank Rick Sales, Jason Flom, & Jack Ponti for coming through for me! I am very proud of the CD & am honoured to be working with such an incredible team!"

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #398 on: July 24, 2007, 08:58:55 PM »

Fucking A, finally!

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #399 on: July 24, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

I heard the new stuff when I saw him open for GNR last year. It really showed his growth as an artist and also that he still has the huge vocal range he had with Skid Row back in the day.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: