Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:29:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 284000 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #320 on: December 10, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"Played to almost 30,000 people in the last two nights. What a complete and utter joy it is, almost dreamlike, to play in a packed arena to 15,000 or so appreciative people. There is literally nothing else I would rather do, nowhere else I would rather be, than onstage in venues like we have been playing all this year. Toronto Air Canada Centre, Calgary Saddledome, Rexall Place in Edmonton, MTS Centre in Winnipeg, all of these shows have been some of the best of my career.

"Canada has really come out in full force and just like the Eastern Canada shows, these Western Canada shows have been so important to me for one specific reason. The bond I have shared with rock fans the world over has increased over the years. San Francisco, Tampa, Huntington WV, Worcester, Baltimore, Ottawa, Quebec City, Chicago, Ames, Minneapolis.... All of these cities turned out in full force to support our band. It is hard to describe how appreciative I am to the rock fans of these cities.

"How do you thank between 10-20 thousand rock fans in each city for making your dreams come true? Axl [Rose, GUNS N' ROSES frontman], of course, is the one who put us on the stage of every enormodome across the planet ? but that does not guarantee the arena will be full for us, the opening band. But in all the aforementioned cities, each arena was packed to the gills and the people responded just as vociferously to the brand new material as they did for all our 'old' material. How truly gratifiing that is! We also have two more headline shows this year ? [Saturday night, Dec. 9] at Big Easy Concert House in Spokane WA and Chico CA next week at the Senator Theatre ? c'ya at the shows!!"

Check out two new photos taken backstage at Air Canada Centre by Ron Boudreau at www.sebastianbach.com.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2006, 04:04:19 PM »

Darien Lomeli of the Chico Enterprise Record recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On touring with GUNS N' ROSES:

"For me, this whole tour is one gigantic highlight, because I have been trying to establish my name in the eyes of rock fans as a solo artist. I've been playing huge festivals in Europe, and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to play the arenas in America. GUNS N' ROSES is the perfect opportunity."

On his current lineup:

"I was fortunate enough to get Bobby Jarzombek and 'Metal' Mike Chlasciak from Rob Halford's band. Also, I have Rob De Luca from the band SPREAD EAGLE. He is a dream to work with and a great bass player."

On his next album, "Angel Down":

"I don't have a release date for you yet because we are in the midst of signing a new record deal with three of the biggest labels in the world. They are talking to my new manager who is Rick Sales from Sanctuary Artists. Rick is really helping out a lot and we are on the fast track on getting that out in the beginning of 2007."

On his reputation as a wild party animal:

"I'm not this crazy drunk guy you see on 'SuperGroup'. I like to be mellow sometimes. I like to read a lot, and I'm actually starting to write my first book. I have read so many books and now I'm trying to document this specific tour, because it is fascinating!"

Story: http://www.chicoer.com/buzz/ci_4825293

guns_n_motley
« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »

I cant wait for angel down.. hearing the new songs live and in the updates on his site, its going to be his best cd since subhuman race
guns_n_motley
« Reply #323 on: December 13, 2006, 02:17:17 PM »

Angel down and chinese democracy out 2007 ok
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

C. Harris-Nystrom of the Chico News and Review recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Chico News and Review: You have a new album called "Angel Down" due sometime in the next year, correct?

Sebastian Bach: Well, we now have three of the biggest labels in the world at the table that we are talking to ...

Chico News and Review: What did you learn about yourself while filming "SuperGroup"?

Sebastian Bach: Uhhhh ... maybe I gained a little too much weight. I mean, I lived there for 12 days. They gave me all this wine, and the whole place was stacked with booze, no food ... and then it's like, "How did you feel when your dad died of leukemia? Like really how does it make you feel? Does it hurt? Like, like, how does it feel that he's dead and he's not here anymore? Have another glass of wine." You know, "How does it feel?" Well, it fucking hurts, you fucking pricks!

Chico News and Review: It sounds very predatory.

Sebastian Bach: That's when you see me crying about my dead father. The thing is, it's obviously uncomfortable for me to watch that, but I get e-mails, hundreds if not thousands, that are so long and detailed, and people come up to me in the street and tell me that they cried with me and about the parent or whoever it is that they are relating to in just the most detailed, heartfelt letters and e-mails that are really heavy to read. So, I guess, maybe people dug it, but obviously for me that's hard to watch. The thing is I'm usually pretty astute at how I'm going to get fucked over and the thing is, I said to myself on the plane ride home, I'm going, "Well I cried once about my dad's death in 12 days ? that's not so bad," but I didn't think they would play it in three of the 12 episodes, the same clip over and over, and like put it in commercials. I was like, "Oh fuck!" So, if I was to do it again, that might be the most I would give away. But that's reality TV ? you sign up for it, that's what it is. What the reality is, is that it does hurt me, it does make me sad, so that's reality, and I'm not ashamed of that ...

Chico News and Review: What made "SuperGroup" compelling is that you were the one with enthusiasm that was so infectious, as if it were your first band ? you were 16 again. Your love of music was so out there, unfettered by politics or concern for fashion ...

Sebastian Bach: Yeah, I hate all that ... I fucking hate corporate bullshit. I really do because it's about the fans, and the bands that make the music. I mean, really, you'd be surprised at who my artists are that I look up to. One of my favorites ever is Neil Young, man ... because he just does what he wants to do and is who he is, and fuck it! And he just keeps doin' it! And that's what I do [chuckles]. I'm not puttin' myself in his category, but I don't change what I do because somebody tells me to do that. I mean, I look at rock 'n' roll like a heart full of self-expression. You mean to tell me that Jimi Hendrix wore that hat with the fucking feather in it, and the scarves, and the paisley jackets, and the felt jackets, and the boots, and the bracelets, and the belts because somebody bought it for him and gave it to him, and said, "Wear this?" I don't think so for fuck's sakes! I design my own shit. I like doing that. I dig it. That's what I thought KISS did. That's what David Lee Roth did. Fuckin' Nikki Sixx ? guys that I thought looked cool. I thought they designed all their own shit. Maybe I was wrong. I'd like to think it was them that designed it and everything.

Chico News and Review: You have stated publicly that your hopes for the new recording ("Angel Down") are to meet or exceed the high standards of the critically lauded SKID ROW album "Slave to the Grind". What makes this album the standard to beat?

Sebastian Bach: Just put it on. Listen to it on a set of good headphones. Cruuu-shing! I hear "Monkey Business" and ... I cannot believe how heavy that sounds and cool ... it's just like badass and cool rock [laughs]. I love it! It just sounds great. When I haven't heard that in awhile, and I hear it, "Monkey Business" on a good set of headphones or on a great stereo, I just have to stop and fucking catch my breath, and like hold my fucking head in my hands. Like it's like really fucking heavy to me, man ... it sounds amazing, it just sounds great. You know, certain albums sound great, like "Back in Black" ? you can't beat that! Fucking "Led Zeppelin II", ya' know. I do hold "Slave to the Grind" not maybe quite up with that but it's almost up there [laughs]. It's a great album.

Chico News and Review: In the early '90s upon the arrival of NIRVANA, many successful metal bands from the late '80s appeared negative toward the shifting trends (from metal to "grunge/punk") and I don't see that you have been this way at all.

Sebastian Bach: I'm not because I already knew that in rock! It's show business. That's what it is! It's always been like that, it always will be. The cream rises to the top. I just put my head down like a bulldog and scream my fuckin' ass off as loud as I can, all the time! Like an athlete almost. I just dig it. And me and Axl Rose on the same stage is just nuts! We know how to scream, man ... like, really good [laughs] ... we did last night, "My Michelle" in Winnipeg in front of 20,000 people, and I think it was one of the greatest days in my whole fuckin' life. It was nuts. It was crazy. You know, the voice is a muscle; if you use it properly from the diaphragm and don't, you know, push it so hard that it breaks ? it's a fine line between giving it all that you've got and blowing it out. So if you keep doing it, it gets even better, like Steven Tyler or James Brown. There are singers that are singing great, and getting up there in age, you know, so it can be done.

Chico News and Review: I was unaware that in 2006 SKID ROW was still around ...

Sebastian Bach: ... as is the rest of the world.

Chico News and Review: Is that relevant in any way?

Sebastian Bach: You hear a lot of talk in 2006. You know, branding ? brand this, brand that. I think they're [SKID ROW] wrecking the brand, which sucks. You know, I don't think JOURNEY should tour without Steve Perry. To me, Steve Perry is JOURNEY, and that's like a travesty of rock. Like when Bonzo died, LED ZEPPELIN never played again ? it's to be respected, I think. What they're [SKID ROW] doing is confusing to the public. I wouldn't go back to them now. I'm playing 20,000-seaters with GUNS N' ROSES on my own. If they would have left that alone, that name, that would be a different story, but now it's fucked! [laughing] There's your headline!

Read the entire interview at www.newsreview.com.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2006, 11:14:57 AM »

anyone here hear the cd baz did vocals for Frameshift?? its different... sort of a progressive/metal album.. very good though..
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »

anyone here hear the cd baz did vocals for Frameshift?? its different... sort of a progressive/metal album.. very good though..

yeah i just got it on itunes...seems pretty cool so far!
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2006, 09:23:27 PM »

I've just recently got into Skid Row/Sebastian's solo music(the couple songs i've heard) and its really great.  I'm actually seeing GnR in two days and i'm pretty excited to see Sebastian too.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2006, 03:19:39 PM »

ive got about 5 live bootlegs of new baz songs..

angel down
you dont understand
american metalhead
stuck inside
by your side

does anyone here have love is a bitch slap?? If you can get me that bootleg ill be kind enough to share the ones ive got hihi
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2006, 01:59:24 AM »

Does anyone have the capabilities to download that acoustic "By Your Side" that is featured on Bach's Myspace page?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
GNRslave
Rocker

"turn on the tv cuz i got nowhere to go..."

« Reply #330 on: January 10, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »

i would also like to know if anyone can get a clean version of by your side acoustic...also, anyone have any live bach shows from last year? thanks!!

"gonna wave it right down in your face"
http://www.myspace.com/5232978
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #331 on: January 16, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach will make his return to the "Gilmore Girls" TV show next Tuesday, January 23 in an episode titled "Santa's Secret Stuff".

For more information on the program, which airs on the new CW network, click here.

In a recent interview with The Edmonton Journal, Bach said of his role on "Gilmore Girls", "I do pick and choose what I do. I watched the show, the dialogue really intrigued me, they talk almost as fast as I do. The references to pop culture, I thought, were well done, plus it was an hour-long show.

"I couldn't believe I was asked to create a character. I get along with everybody on the set. It's a fun environment to work in. And I like proving to people that I can do things like learn really hard lines and deliver them. I kick ass on the set, too."

http://www.tv.com/gilmore-girls/santas-secret-stuff/episode/916835/summary.html

Skid Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »

Hey does anyone know what the song is called that's playing on the main page of SebastianBach.com?

Skid Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »

I freakin' love, love, love, love, love Sebastian Bach! I swear, when I saw him play live, I didn't think Gn'R would make me happier, but they did. Axl and Baz are absolutely amazing together!

Does anyone know what the song is called that plays on Baz's main page to his website? SebastianBach.com??
Skid Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:10 PM »

oops, i guess i was supposed to put this under the Sebastian thread.

How the hell do you delete your own topics on this forum?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2007, 11:53:34 PM »

There should be a delete button, near the quote button.

delete your first post? ok
EFISH
« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2007, 12:17:24 AM »

There should be a delete button, near the quote button.

delete your first post  ok
You can't delete threads.....only posts. And not the first post of a thread, newbie.  ok Kiss
guns_n_motley
« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his official web site:

"Greetings from Hollywood, California ! I am busy here doing two things: 1. Filming a new episode of the 'Gilmore Girls' for the CW newtork! and 2. Starting the mixing process on the 'Angel Down' CD! Oh, yeah, getting a sunburn is high on the priority list as well!

"Mixing is going great! I cannot wait for you all to crank this music!!!

"Also appearing on this episode of the 'Gilmore Girls' is Sally Struthers and I was lucky enough to go over to her house for drinks and to hang out poolside! There is another special guest on this episode, from the rock world, that will blow you away when you find out who it is. Check out this video I took of Sally Struthers singing the theme to her show 'All In The Family'!"
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »

he always seems to be sunburnt, i hope he doesnt get skin cancer!

html sucks
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2007, 05:29:14 PM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his official web site:

"Greetings from Hollywood, California ! I am busy here doing two things: 1. Filming a new episode of the 'Gilmore Girls' for the CW newtork! and 2. Starting the mixing process on the 'Angel Down' CD! Oh, yeah, getting a sunburn is high on the priority list as well!

"Mixing is going great! I cannot wait for you all to crank this music!!!

"Also appearing on this episode of the 'Gilmore Girls' is Sally Struthers and I was lucky enough to go over to her house for drinks and to hang out poolside! There is another special guest on this episode, from the rock world, that will blow you away when you find out who it is. Check out this video I took of Sally Struthers singing the theme to her show 'All In The Family'!"

Please don't tell me he's dragged Axl onto that show with him... hihi

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: