Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 284037 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #300 on: November 14, 2006, 08:36:26 PM »

Thanks bro. Cool vid

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
slashBOG
« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »

great song,,  saw it at MSG live,, one of the highlights of his show
Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2006, 07:49:13 PM »

By your side - (Live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoKtMVu2Owg

peace
guns_n_motley
« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2006, 08:03:46 PM »

nice vid...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #304 on: November 18, 2006, 01:13:29 PM »

A video clip of former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach performing a new song, "By Your Side", at Madison Square Garden in New York City on November 10, 2006 during his band's opening set for GUNS N' ROSES has been posted online at YouTube.com. An acoustic recording of the same track, recorded during Bach's live appearance the WCCC radio station in Hartford, CT on November 7, 2006 is available at Sebastian's MySpace page. More fan-filmed clips of Bach's Madison Square Garden performance can be found here.

As previously reported, a video clip of former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach performing another new song during his band's October 29, 2006 performance in San Juan, Puerto Rico as the opening act for GUNS N' ROSES has been posted online at YouTube.com.

Contrary to published reports, Sebastian Bach ? who recently began work on a new studio album, entitled "Angel Down" ? is not actively seeking a new label home.

"I am not 'shopping' my new record to anyone," Bach told BLABBERMOUTH.NET on Oct. 13. "I have not played a note of my new record to anyone but my new manager [Rick Sales of Sanctuary Artist Management).

"What happened with Artemis is that they bought the Spitfire catalog [Spitfire issued Sebastian's last solo release, 'Bring 'Em Bach Alive', in 1999], and at the same time we received serious interest from one of the biggest labels in the world. All of this happened without either label hearing a note of the new record. We are deciding which label is the best to sign with at this very moment."

"Angel Down" was produced by Roy Z. (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON, JUDAS PRIEST) and features such cuts as "Stuck Inside", "American Metalhead", and "Take You Down With Me".

Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3k-5fumhfU

The other links here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=62399

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
VIP

« Reply #305 on: November 18, 2006, 01:17:43 PM »

Sound almost like "I Remember You".

He can do better, unoriginal.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #306 on: November 21, 2006, 04:39:49 PM »

A short video clip of guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (SEBASTIAN BACH, HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) and drummer Bobby Jarzombek (SEBASTIAN BACH, HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) recording in the studio has been posted online at YouTube.com (courtesy of FPE-TV).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8y5uCuMgn4

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #307 on: November 21, 2006, 06:46:22 PM »

Cool clip

gnrevolution.com
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #308 on: November 25, 2006, 12:29:02 PM »

A video clip of former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach performing a new song, entitled "Stuck Inside", has been posted online at YouTube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90bDGCb_oI

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #309 on: November 25, 2006, 12:38:06 PM »

that was cool.

html sucks
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #310 on: November 25, 2006, 12:42:34 PM »

I dig it.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #311 on: November 25, 2006, 01:25:26 PM »

I like it peace

but I hate how Baz keeps delaying his new cd.. now its due out sometime in 2007.. baz has been hanging aroound axl too much hihi rofl
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »

I like it peace

but I hate how Baz keeps delaying his new cd.. now its due out sometime in 2007.. baz has been hanging aroound axl too much hihi rofl

No, he's been doing this since he left the Skids. Hasn't really done anything since then, but making promises that his album will be out soon. Baz and Axl are the best at delaying albums.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
guns_n_motley
« Reply #313 on: November 26, 2006, 01:12:35 PM »

I like it peace

No, he's been doing this since he left the Skids. Hasn't really done anything since then, but making promises that his album will be out soon. Baz and Axl are the best at delaying albums.

ya, only thing bach released was that live cd with 5 new songs...

actually  Baz entered the studio for 3 weeks before the GNR european tour recorded mostly all of the cd... just need to add guitar solos to it and some vocals and itll be done.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #314 on: November 26, 2006, 01:19:16 PM »

He did a Live CD which had like 5 new tracks.

He has done numerous covers for albums, so many in fact you can buy a CD off his website with all the different covers on such as TNT, Crazy Train, Children of the Damned etc.

He also did vocals of Frameshift's Absence of Empathy CD, so he's kept himself busy....
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #315 on: December 07, 2006, 10:24:28 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH/SPREAD EAGLE bassist Rob De Luca is playing bass for HELMET on the Canadian leg of the GUNS N' ROSES tour after HELMET's regular bassist was refused at the U.S.-Canadian border. Rob had four hours to learn the 10-song set for the show in Winnipeg, then did a 12-song set in Calgary. The GN'R/BACH/HELMET tour is now heading west across Canada before proceeding south to California.

SPREAD EAGLE recently completed the "Back On The Bitch Tour 2006" with a lineup that included founding members Rob De Luca and Ray West on vocals. Joining them was John Macaluso on drums (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TNT), who played on the group's "Open to the Public" album. On guitar was Chris Caffery, who is best known for his work with SAVATAGE and TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA.

Lovember Records, in association with Universal Music, reissued SPREAD EAGLE's debut album this past summer. Considered to be a "classic," this record was newly remastered and contains all 11 songs, including the hits "Switchblade Serenade", "Scratch Like A Cat", "Broken City" and "Thru These Eyes". The album is only available for purchase at www.lovemberrecords.com.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #316 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:09 AM »

Lol thats pretty damn funny..

gnrevolution.com
anythinggoes
« Reply #317 on: December 09, 2006, 06:54:59 AM »

By Chris Riemenschneider

Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.)

No kidding: Sebastian Bach has officially trademarked the name "Savage Animal."

"People yell it at me everywhere I go now: 'Hey, Savage Animal!' " Bach said. "I thought it was too good to pass up, so I made sure I owned it."

As is fondly remembered by guilty-pleasure TV watchers, the former Skid Row singer tried to push that moniker on his band mates in this year's VH1 series, "Supergroup."

"Because rock 'n' roll is like a savage animal," he growled.

To his credit, Bach never has lost that Spinal Tap-like faith in heavy metal and all its glory. That's probably why the 38-year-old Canadian-born Sebastian Bierk has become VH1's go-to guy for all things metal. (He also hosted its "40 Greatest Metal Songs" and helped Hal Sparks nail Skid Row's "18 and Life" in "Celebrity Duets.")

Bach's unflinching enthusiasm also might explain why he was enlisted for his current role as Guns N' Roses' opening act ? a job that requires a lot of love for rock-'n'-roll high jinks.

Bach has been on tour with the ever-erratic GNR since the summer. He filled in for Axl Rose at a European gig, and he has been one of the few people to stick up for Rose and his long-delayed "Chinese Democracy" album.

"Listen, the guy hasn't lost his mind," he said by phone recently from Hollywood, where he taped an episode of "Gilmore Girls" (not one to turn down a TV offer, he has a recurring role as a musician on the show).

Bach sounded eager to rejoin the GNR tour. "I've been waiting a long, long time to get back on a big arena tour like this," he said.

Bach's old band opened much of Guns N' Roses' 1991 "Use Your Illusion" tour. But like most people who knew Rose in his heyday, he lost touch with the reclusive singer. That changed early this year when Bach got a text message out of the blue from Rose, inviting him to hang out.

"I thought, 'Who is this idiot messing around with me pretending they're Axl Rose?' " he remembered. "But I pressed 'call sender,' and it actually was him, and it was like talking to Howard Hughes."

Bach soon found out that "the guy hasn't changed all that much. He's still a fun guy who likes to party."

Bach has been equally smitten with the recordings that would be "Chinese Democracy," which probably won't be out by year's end as promised.

"I've heard some incredible music," he said. "He's pulling from a wealth of material. He's got like 30-some songs."

So why can't he just get them done?

"He doesn't explain that to me because he doesn't need to. It's his album and his art," Bach said, turning philosophical. "Rock 'n' roll is filled with stories of musicians that have gone crazy trying to live up to expectations, like Syd Barrett. At the end of the day, Axl has managed to stay pretty damn level-headed. But he is trying to create a record that lives up to 'Appetite for Destruction,' one of the best albums of all time, and that's taken a long time."

Coincidentally or not, Bach was in line to have Scott Weiland's job in Velvet Revolver, the real supergroup featuring Slash and two other ex-GNRers. After his experiences in the "Supergroup" TV series, though, he said, "I'm extremely happy being a solo artist."

Bach is putting out his second solo album, "Angel Down," next year, his first disc since 1999's "Bring 'Em Bach Alive." The singer split with the rest of Skid Row in 1996, and the band continued without him.

"I could never go back," he said. "That band name is damaged for good."

Still, he hasn't lost faith in Skid Row's music, saying he believes metal is due for a resurgence.

Ted Nugent, left, performs
with Sebastian Bach. The
latter will be the opening
act for Guns N' Roses Sunday
in Everett.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 06:56:53 AM by anythinggoes » Logged
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #318 on: December 09, 2006, 02:45:41 PM »

"I could never go back," he said. "That band name is damaged for good."

Still, he hasn't lost faith in Skid Row's music, saying he believes metal is due for a resurgence.

i doubt it. if they made up and they asked him to come back he would be back in a heartbeat.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #319 on: December 09, 2006, 05:49:28 PM »

sebastian bach won me over and i liked some of the new songs he performed, now i will probly buy his album
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: