Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 284391 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »

rofl rofl I saw Sebastian Bach on a cheesy sitcom show last night called "Gilmour Girls" He was the singer in a band with some kids. It was weird. hihi

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2005, 02:59:55 PM »

Thats right, thats what he said in a mexican interview instead of the OC, it was the Gilmore Girls.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2005, 05:00:20 PM »

ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann joined former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach's solo band for a one-time-only appearance at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York on Saturday, November 26. Also appearing on the bill were TWISTED SISTER (headliners), YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and GEORGE LYNCH.

Sebastian Bach's setlist for the Poughkeepsie show:

01. Slave to the Grind
02. Big Guns
03. Here I Am
04. The Treat
05. 18 & Life
06. Rock N Roll
07. Monkey Business
08. Balls to the Wall (ACCEPT cover)
09. I Remember You
10. Youth Gone Wild

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2006, 10:59:28 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH has issued the following update: "I am pleased to announce that Scott Koenig and King Artist Management will now be taking over the business side of things. 2006 is going to be a very busy year and to have Scott helping out with managing the new record and tour will certainly make the job of making music alot easier for me!" As previously reported, Bach provided this recent album update: "Progress on the new CD is coming along great. We have turned in a 13 song demo to Spitfire Records and also a bigtime producer and have gotten an incredible reaction. We are pretty much set on the producer for the CD but until it is confirmed I cannot announce who it is (stay tuned to this space!). We are in the process of booking the studio and Spitfire has a July release date set for the CD. The front and back cover artwork are done. Touring plans are in the works, there are many options in the touring department this summer and fall and I am gonna pick the coolest touring packages available. 2006 is gonna kick ass, I am looking forward to it!"

Awesome i am really looking forward to this he still rocks as a vocalist.....

....if the songwriting is good (for once...) this should be a cracking album yes
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2006, 05:51:24 PM »

I just recently got into Skid Row, and they're already one of my favorite bands. Bach is one great vocalist.

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2006, 11:28:15 PM »

Melodicrock is reporting VH1 has begun taping a new reality show tentatively titled Supergoup this week in Las Vegas.

The premise of the show is to lock several musicians in a house for 10 days and get them to write and record some new original music. Originally the network wanted the group to record an album, but at this time it is understood they will settle for one song and hope for more.

So just who makes up this supergroup which has until now, been kept under wraps? The line-up is: Scott Ian (Anthrax, guitar), Ted Nugent (guitar), Evan Seinfeld (Biohazard, bass), Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW, vocals) and Jason Bonham (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner, drums).

In addition to the five musicians, star manager Doc McGhee is in charge and is also living in the house for the duration of filming/recording.

The show will air on VH1 in later this year.

Sounds interesting to say the very least.....
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt

(((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I kind of don't like this idea.. I'm so tired of this reality TV Celebrity bullshit.
wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt...............

this is so.... strange..... yet.... could be interesting... I dunno...I'll be tuning in regardless I guess.
Wow.

robots.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2006, 11:34:09 PM »

Melodicrock is reporting VH1 has begun taping a new reality show tentatively titled Supergoup this week in Las Vegas.

The premise of the show is to lock several musicians in a house for 10 days and get them to write and record some new original music. Originally the network wanted the group to record an album, but at this time it is understood they will settle for one song and hope for more.

So just who makes up this supergroup which has until now, been kept under wraps? The line-up is: Scott Ian (Anthrax, guitar), Ted Nugent (guitar), Evan Seinfeld (Biohazard, bass), Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW, vocals) and Jason Bonham (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner, drums).

In addition to the five musicians, star manager Doc McGhee is in charge and is also living in the house for the duration of filming/recording.

I am very intrigued by that lineup. Too bad it has to be cheapened by a reality show. They should have just got together and did things themselves.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2006, 11:45:46 PM »

I am very intrigued by that lineup. Too bad it has to be cheapened by a reality show. They should have just got together and did things themselves.
As far as reality tv goes, it should be damn interesting though.....Nugent & Bach both have reputations for being head up their own ass assholes, putting them together should be hilarious Grin
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2006, 11:47:46 PM »

Good luck living with Ted Nugent for 10 days. I don't think he does too well when there are other "alpha males" around.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2006, 11:52:40 PM »

this whole 'supergroup' concept is a little overdone already, too.... i dunno... i'm a little scared. it's kinda cool, but the reality TV element seems a little.... desperate. there's nothing like the cred kiss of death of 'reality TV star..." even if something cool comes out of it. which I hope for.
i have no doubt it will highly entertaining though if nothing else. I am interested. But a little wary.

I hope this doesn't interfere with recording songs for his new band.... still really looking forward to that.

robots.
rr1683
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »

Bach is one of the best singers of all-time.  I saw where some people were wanting to know what he has done solo and how it is.

Here's the list and my opinions.

Sebastian Bach and Friends...VERY good. Standouts are "Counterpunch", "Done Bleeding", and "Most Powerful Man in the World" (this is the live version and MUCH better than the version from the "Last Hard Men".  The first two songs I listed are like Slave-era and the last is a ballad but REALLY showcases his amazing voice.  His pipes haven't lost ANYTHING!

The Last Hard Men....this is a "supergroup" where Bach shares vocal responsibilities....fair.  Standouts are "Sleep", "Who Made You Do It?"  and "The Most Powerful Man in the World".  First one is a rocker (but a bit strange), the next two are decent ballads, but not great.

Bach 2 Basics...VERY good. I think this one is only available at his website.  Standouts are "Children of the Damned" (EXCELLENT REMAKE!!), "I Don't Know","Crazy Train", "Believer" (3 from OZZY that only Bach could have done right!!),and a pretty good remake of Zep's "Immigrant Song"

and of course, the "Forever Wild" dvd.  Standouts "Sleep","Frozen","In a Darkened Room", "Eternal Life" and a new demo "Always and Never the Same".         
art vandalay
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2006, 12:50:59 AM »

has bach released a cd since skid row. i know he has a live cd but has he made any studio ones? i hope he makes one. i wouldnt care what his band sounded like
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2006, 04:27:13 AM »

has bach released a cd since skid row. i know he has a live cd but has he made any studio ones? i hope he makes one. i wouldnt care what his band sounded like
He has a compilation of all his studio covers 'Bach 2 Basics', and 'Bring 'Em Bach Alive', although live did have some new studio tracks on.  In the next few months, he's scheduled to release a full alum with his new band......

.....and surprisingly i DO care what his band sounds like Roll Eyes
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »

I like Back. Great Rock n Roll singer. His show Forever Wild was the shit too. I saw him live and he still has the kick ass atitude and voice.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2006, 01:55:51 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH (ex-SKID ROW) has issued the following update: "No more delays!! I have been waiting so long to announce the following: my solo band (Ralph Santolla on guitar, Mike Chlasciak on guitar, Steve DiGiorgio on bass, Bobby Jarzombek on drums) will enter the studio May 7 to begin recording the second Sebastian Bach Solo CD, tentatively entitled Angel Down! The CD will be recorded and completed in time for the September 2006 worldwide release date! We are recording the CD in Los Angeles and are putting together tour plans right now beginning with Bulgaria in July. I will be posting video updates on this site while we are in the recording studio. The album will be released on Spitfire/Sony BMG."
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2006, 07:05:19 PM »

The only time I ever saw Skid Row(or Sebastian Bach) was june of 91, when they opened for GnR. They put on a great show, but I was, and am, so into GnR that the thing I remember most was Sebastian, at the end of their set, saying.."I'm gonna go smoke a joint and listen to some Guns-n-fuckin roses". Very cool.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2006, 12:01:12 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH (ex-SKID ROW) has posted the following Sebastian Blog at his official website: "I am in the process of converting my whole analog audio and video collection into digital. I have literally hundreds, if not thousands, master copies of concerts, studio sessions, interviews etc. both on audio and video. When we were touring with Skid Row from 1988-1995 I tried to make sure the sound man at the board recorded the show every night, and I have board mixes and Proshot video of hundreds of Skid Row shows on cassette, DAT, and video. Most of these are the only copies of these concerts that exist in the whole world. If I don't transfer all this stuff to digital format now, it could degrade in quality over time, so that is exactly what I am doing. I will give you all a taste of these never before heard tapes and videos as I tranfer them into digital format! These will be posted on the MySpace page. First up: Check out 'Rattlesnake Shake' live in Houston, Texas on January 29 1989. Straight off the front of house mixing board. This was the third arena show I ever did in my life and the first one I did without my eyes closed!"

Get In!

It would be awesome if he released all that stuff in a massive DVD boxset, at a cheapish price of course, i'm guessing due to conflicts with the old members and them owning the name he'd probably would not be able to....
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2006, 02:05:56 PM »

after seing baz on stage last night with axl .. i'm dying for him to get a new band.. release some ne w material.. and get back on the road.. he was awsome.. he is an incredible front man.. i think with the right marketing and band.. he could be huge again.. doing vh1 reality shows is not the right marketing either.. i really really wish that he was in vr..
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2006, 02:27:07 PM »

after seing baz on stage last night with axl .. i'm dying for him to get a new band.. release some ne w material.. and get back on the road.. he was awsome.. he is an incredible front man.. i think with the right marketing and band.. he could be huge again.. doing vh1 reality shows is not the right marketing either.. i really really wish that he was in vr..

hes amazing and your very lucky to have seen him live!!!!!

was he good then, got any cool things youd like to share lol

html sucks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: