Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:10:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 283295 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #720 on: May 05, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Performs With THE SLEEPING At BAMBOOZLE; Video Available - May 5, 2008

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach made an appearance with THE SLEEPING, a post-hardcore band from Long Island, New York, at the Bamboozle festival this past Saturday (May 3) at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Bach sang three songs with the group ? "Love (Is A Bitchslap)" and the AEROSMITH cover "Back In The Saddle" (both of which appear on Bach's latest solo CD, "Angel Down"), plus the SKID ROW anthem "Youth Gone Wild".

Fan-filmed video footage of the "Back In The Saddle" performance can be viewed below.

Bach is scheduled to perform several shows across Australia and Europe starting later this month as well as take part in the "Live, Raw & Uncut Summer Tour 2008" with POISON and DOKKEN, covering 40 cities throughout the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vE4Ynyzfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzuqCfQaDPk

Blabbermouth.net

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #721 on: May 05, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

I realize it is a fan recorded vid, but that sounded awful.
SEBASTIAN BACH Performs With THE SLEEPING At BAMBOOZLE; Video Available - May 5, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vE4Ynyzfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzuqCfQaDPk

Blabbermouth.net

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #722 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:04 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Signs On For 'Gone Country 2' - May 6, 2008

Ken Tucker of Billboard.biz reports that former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach, Grammy and Academy Award winner Irene Cara, "American Idol" finalist Mikalah Gordon, singer Jermaine Jackson, NSYNC's Chris Kirkpatrick, actor Lorenzo Lamas and actress Sean Young will vie for the top prize on CMT's "Gone Country 2", the follow-up to the network's highest rated series ever.

John Rich returns as host and judge of the show, which is currently filming in Nashville and which will begin airing in August.

As with the first season, the show will immerse the celebrities in all things country for a chance to break out as a country star.

Read more from Billboard.biz.

The first season of "Gone Country", which ended March 7 with Julio Iglesias Jr. named the winner, featured TWISTED SISTER's Dee Snider as one of the participants. The show became CMT's highest-rated series ever, averaging 769,000 total viewers.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=96402

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #723 on: May 06, 2008, 10:28:57 AM »

You think there's anything Baz would actually say no to?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #724 on: May 06, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »

^^I have to say after doing the Celebrity Rap Superstar show, I had to read that twice. hihi  Should be interesting.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #725 on: May 08, 2008, 11:38:29 AM »

I will say this

By Your Side to me is a top 3 all time Bach song

Maybe Wasted Time....... Yeah, definitely top 2 if not my fav ever.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #726 on: May 13, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH To Go 'Country' In Nashville Tomorrow - May 13, 2008

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"I am currently filming the show 'Gone Country 2' for the CMT network. The object of the show is for each cast member to write and perform their own song. We will perform our songs live on Wednesday night (May 14) at the WildHorse Saloon in Nashville, TN. So come on out and cheer me on, and get on TV at the same time! Admission to the show is free! Did I mention it's free?"

Other celebrities taking part in "Gone Country 2" are Grammy and Academy Award winner Irene Cara, "American Idol" finalist Mikalah Gordon, singer Jermaine Jackson, NSYNC's Chris Kirkpatrick, actor Lorenzo Lamas and actress Sean Young.

John Rich returns as host and judge of the show, which is currently filming in Nashville and which will begin airing in August.

As with the first season, the show will immerse the celebrities in all things country for a chance to break out as a country star.

Read more from Billboard.biz.

The first season of "Gone Country", which ended March 7 with Julio Iglesias Jr. named the winner, featured TWISTED SISTER's Dee Snider as one of the participants. The show became CMT's highest-rated series ever, averaging 769,000 total viewers.

Blabbermouth.net

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #727 on: May 13, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »

amazing what the dude will do for a buck and some press.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #728 on: May 13, 2008, 11:02:29 PM »

wow, that's gonna be somethin else that's for sure!!! i'm curious.....

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
guns_n_motley
« Reply #729 on: May 14, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »

amazing what the dude will do for a buck and some press.

eh, its not like his cd is getting radio airplay....it doesnt bother me too much..
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #730 on: May 15, 2008, 03:16:59 PM »

Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-15-great-career-move

It mentions that Sebastian Bach is also confirmed for VH1's Celebrity Rehab, to start filming in june, I checked out his myspace to see his touring dates, and there are 4 weeks between june 8th (if I remember correctly) and his next tourdate, on last season's Celebrity Rehab they filmed for 3 weeks so it would  seem to fit.

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #731 on: May 15, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »

It mentions that Sebastian Bach is also confirmed for VH1's Celebrity Rehab, to start filming in june, I checked out his myspace to see his touring dates, and there are 4 weeks between june 8th (if I remember correctly) and his next tourdate, on last season's Celebrity Rehab they filmed for 3 weeks so it would  seem to fit.

Looks that way according to Page Six...

May 15, 2008 -- POP singer Aaron Carter is allegedly the latest star planning to check into the next edition of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab."

He is said to be joining former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and rocker Sebastian Bach, the former front-man for the '80s heavy metal band, Skid Row.

Carter was busted last February during a traffic stop in Texas when cops found two ounces of pot in the car he was driving.

Former NBAer Dennis Rodman has also been approached about appearing on the show, but has yet to commit, according to production sources.

VH1 officials declined to confirm casting on the show, which is slated to begin filming in early June.

On the show, celebrities check into a Pasadena drug and alcohol rehab center where Dr. Drew Pinsky ("Loveline") tries to help them tame their substance abuse problems.

Last season offered a warts-and-all look at several troubled stars, including Brigitte Nielsen, Daniel Baldwin and even filmed "Taxi" star Jeff Conaway suffering through detox.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05152008/tv/carter_may_be_going_to_rehab_110899.htm

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #732 on: May 15, 2008, 11:49:19 PM »

I loved that show.  That's one I'd totally watch.  Even though they got "celebrities" you could care less about, the show was really interesting.  Of course, Jeff Conaway stole the show.  Not sure anyone could top him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #733 on: May 16, 2008, 10:59:06 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: I Am Not Doing 'Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew' - May 16, 2008

Sebastian Bach has dismissed as false media reports that he is scheduled to appear on the next season of "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew", the VH1 reality television show that features several celebrities as they undergo treatment for various drug and alcohol addictions. The "celebrities" are treated by Dr. Drew Pinsky and his staff, including Bob Forrest.

A report surfaced earlier this week on the PerezHilton.com and New York Post web sites linking Bach to the project, which is set to begin filming the second week of June. Other "celebrities" that were rumored to be taking part in the show included pop singer Aaron Carter, basketball star Dennis Rodman and former madam Heidi Fleiss.

When asked if the reports of him being involved in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" were true, Bach told BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today (May 16), "[those reports are] 100 percent wrong. I am not doing that show."

Blabbermouth.net

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #734 on: May 16, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »

I guess we finally found a show that Sebastian would turn down.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #735 on: May 16, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »

^^From Sebastian's website...

FYI: Today's New York Post Article that mentions my name is 100 Percent WRONG. There is no need for me to talk about it here, because there is no truth to the article whatsoever. I am only doing one TV Show so far this year: "Gone Country 2" for CMT Network, which starts airing in August. That is the ONLY TV show I am doing at the moment.

badapple81
« Reply #736 on: May 16, 2008, 09:04:28 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing the Baz show in Sydney this Tuesday  ok
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2008, 06:13:13 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing the Baz show in Sydney this Tuesday  ok

Same man. I'll text you when I get there if your keen for a few beers.  ok

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #738 on: May 19, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »

From Defamer.com

Questions For Sebastian Bach!

We have a tonne of things to talk about, you and me (Big Brother, Wayne Carey's new alleged missus, Glenn Wheatley leaving the clink, etc), but that'll happen later.

Why? Because I am now too distracted to even think about the goings on at Dreamworld and the rest, because... tomorrow I am interviewing Sebastian Bach!

Why? I don't know. Seriously. I got an email today saying "Do you want to interview Sebastian Bach?" and I figured, hey, why not? And now we are locked in for a chat. Which should be slightly weird.

But why should I have all the fun? If you have a question for Sebastian, anything at all, comment below and let me know, and if it's good or funny or interesting, I'll raise it with the former Skid Row frontman tomorrow.

http://www.defamer.com.au/2008/05/questions_for_sebastian_bach.html#comments

badapple81
« Reply #739 on: May 20, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »

Just got back from the first show of the tour. It was alright. Well Newcastle I think was supposed to be first on the 17th but it got postponed. I suspect due to ticket sales perhaps.. not sure how they sold in Newcastle but Sydney didn't have nearly as many people as I expected.

A little tired to remember the setlist atm. Opened with Back in the Saddle, followed by Slave To The Grind and I think Big Guns. Did the encore which concluded with Youth Gone Wild and then did a second with Angel Down. Played for around an hour and 20 mins I think. I recall Love Is A Bitch Slap, Stuck Inside, You Don't Understand, By Your Side (which he said he is making a video for now), American Metalhead, Stabbin Daggers and a couple of others from Angel Down.

His voice was amazing. Man that guy has kept his voice well through the years and he hit the notes so well. Stage presence perhaps not what I've seen on previous shows with GN'R and previous to that on his solo shows a couple of years ago. Still a good gig. Crowd were kinda boring.. perhaps that what a Tuesday night does to you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:24:11 PM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: