Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:28:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 283620 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #520 on: November 15, 2007, 01:33:05 PM »

you don't understand has been stuck in my head all day headbanger
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #521 on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:18 PM »

im surprised, i wasnt so keen on that track, its very iron maiden.

whats your fav track? mine is defo american metalhead

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #522 on: November 15, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »

http://www.merovingianmusic.com/sebastian/ecard/

official e-card for angel down with some tracks, cool wallpapers and AIM stuff...

interesting it says that the sorry version with baz was shelved??
DizzyReed63
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #523 on: November 15, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »

They're just pulling that "Sorry" was shelved thing from Bach's press kit.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #524 on: November 15, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »

dunno wch song is my favourite, a lot of songs has grown on me? yes

i'm only on my third time listening to it even if i've had it for 10 hours, because when i tried to put it on my ipod my ipod fucked for me so i got mad and didn't wanna listen to anything hihi
Acekicken
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #525 on: November 15, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »

: ok:http://www.merovingianmusic.com/sebastian/ecard/

5 days until street.

snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #526 on: November 16, 2007, 07:05:05 AM »

is there an axl one??

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #527 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:07 AM »

no he isn't releaseing an album,maybe when he does.that looks kool, i like it man.

the one an only horsey !
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #528 on: November 16, 2007, 12:19:11 PM »

That's cool man.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #529 on: November 16, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

I wish I could hear the songs so they could get stuck in my head...sheesh.    hihi
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #530 on: November 16, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »

i'm only on my third time listening to it even if i've had it for 10 hours, because when i tried to put it on my ipod my ipod fucked for me so i got mad and didn't wanna listen to anything hihi

Entertainment Weekly gave the album a "B," but the review has yet to post on their website.  Soon, hopefully.

Out of curiousity, did you download the new ipod software update before your ipod gave you trouble.  The instant I downloaded the new update, my computer locked and my ipod went haywire...
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #531 on: November 16, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »

Entertainment Weekly gave the album a "B," but the review has yet to post on their website.? Soon, hopefully.

Out of curiousity, did you download the new ipod software update before your ipod gave you trouble.? The instant I downloaded the new update, my computer locked and my ipod went haywire...

check your PMs homeboy Smiley

the ipod is working now thankfully Cheesy
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #532 on: November 18, 2007, 04:52:18 PM »

what's sick is that the album hasn't really leaked yet, only some guys who recorded the AOL stream right? but maybe the printers of the album thought baz isn't big enough to leak hihi
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »

what's sick is that the album hasn't really leaked yet, only some guys who recorded the AOL stream right? but maybe the printers of the album thought baz isn't big enough to leak hihi

Angel Down never leaked. 

I'm impressed. 

I guess it's safe to release Chinese Democracy now.   ok

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #534 on: November 20, 2007, 01:02:29 AM »

im still hoping its on itunes

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #535 on: November 20, 2007, 01:34:42 AM »

METAL MIKE To Accompany SEBASTIAN BACH To Vintage Vinyl CD Signing - Nov. 19, 2007

Guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (SEBASTIAN BACH, HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) will accompany Sebastian Bach to his Vintage Vinyl record store signing, which is scheduled to take place tomorrow night (Tuesday, November 20) at 8:00 p.m. Sebastian and Metal Mike will be on hand to sign copies of the new Bach release "Angel Down".

The details are as follows:

Tuesday, November 20 - 8PM
Vintage Vinyl
51 Lafayette Rod
Fords, NJ 08863
(732) 225-7717

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #536 on: November 20, 2007, 04:45:31 PM »

sick that it never leaked.. it'll be out in sweden 28th november, hope the local record store has it..
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #537 on: November 20, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

im still hoping its on itunes

It is on iTunes, but tricky to find, since they currently have Bas's name misspelled.  It's found under SAbastian Bach, rather than SEbastian Bach.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #538 on: November 20, 2007, 10:07:21 PM »

Update from Sebastian's website...about the date Nov. 20th

NOVEMBER 20 2007 !!!
the radio tour has been nuts. so many crazy things are happening. i am not pat robertson or anything but it really feels like there is some spiritual shit goin on. i am not a numerologist but some spooky occurances are definately taking place.
 when we were in skokie ohio outside of chicago at the doubletree my mom called all excited, kinda out of breath. she couldnt wait to tell me the following crazy story.
 the release date for Angel Down "november 20" has been the only thing we have all been focusing upon for the last 5 months. i even felt compelled to write a song called "november 20" on the mtv celebrity rap superstar show. i knew it was a funny title and i thought it was weird how there was defiately a voice in my head telling me "call it november 20 that is the only title!" i specifically remember feeling strange that something in my head was telling me to write a song with this title. not only did i get to perform the song on crs, but also on trl. 11.20.07 is a number that has been drilled into my head, my fans heads, & my families heads.i have always felt there was a special quality to this date, which i assumed was because that is when the new cd is coming out. but along with the cover painted by my father & the haunting feel of the song "by your side", the date "november 20" has had some sort of indiscernable weight to it that i have not been quite able to figure out.
 my mom had the same indescribable, nagging feeling about this date. "what is it about this date? she kept asking. this weekend, mom, aunt leslie, my sister heather & cousins alyson & kevin were cleaning out my aunts storage unit .boxes & boxes of memories that had not been looked at in years. out of nowhere, a small white piece of paper floated out of a box, yellowed by time. all it said on the front was "merry christmas" in a childs handwriting. she opened it up. it was an invitation . to a wedding.
who's wedding? Her's. My own mother's. The date of the wedding ? November 20..................
November 20 was the day my father, who painted the cover to 'Angel Down', married my mother.
 Ever since mom's bout with breast cancer in her 30's, she has had a problem remembering dates, due to the radiation she recieved that cured her of the disease. She had long since forgotten her own wedding date, as we all had. When the realization of what had just happened hit everyone present, everyone went into shock.
I said..... pls tell me in was 1967......
Of course it was.
 November 20 2007 is not only the release date of my first ever solo album...... unbeleivably, if dad were still alive, & they were still together...... in another space & time..... November 20 2007 would have been my dad & mom's 40th wedding anniversary.
To the exact day.
We just found this out this week. we all know it's a coincidence, but still.......... the odds............... !
just like the song says.... "i will be right there by your side". my voice , side by side with dad's cover, in the hands of rockers around the world, is something that is truly freaking me out today.
 today, dad, on your 40th Wedding Anniversary, you are just as ALIVE as ever!
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture was taken on November 20 1967 in Freeport Bahamas at  my parents wedding. Thats my mom Kathleen with my dad David, who painted the cover for 'Angel Down'. I was born months later on April 3 , same day as....... Marlon Brando, who is also in this picture! You really can't make this stuff up! Dad , I hope you can hear the new album where you're at. Thanks for the cover. Everyone digs it. Love, Sebastian

http://www.sebastianbach.com/updates.html

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #539 on: November 20, 2007, 10:58:25 PM »

I am happy for Baz, But I do think the album is a bit weak . Besides the songs with Axl , which aren't that great . Nothing seem to do it for me.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: