Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:02:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 265881 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #880 on: December 05, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »

Friday, December 05, 2008

?You Don?t Understand? Gold Coast AU 2008

Video: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54524288&blogID=454287113

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #881 on: December 09, 2008, 12:31:17 AM »

Monday, December 08, 2008

BACH & RICH Live in Las Vegas This Wed & Thurs

@ the Las Vegas Hilton !
http://www.lvrj.com/neon/35591979.html

https://hilton-web.vegas.com/lvhilton/JohnRichCowboyTroy.html

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #882 on: December 11, 2008, 12:12:47 AM »

Sebastian pic at the Las Vegas airport...

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/sebastian.jpg

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #883 on: December 18, 2008, 12:01:33 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Performs With JOHN RICH In Las Vegas; Photos Available - Dec. 17, 2008

Sebastian Bach has uploaded photos of his December 10, 2008 performance at the Las Vegas Hilton with John Rich and 2 Ft. Fred. Check them out below (all pictures by Michael Strider).

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=111069

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #884 on: December 20, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »

A video interview with Sebastian has been posted on his MySpace page.  It was done a while ago but just added, he talks a little about touring with GNR and more.

Here: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54524288&blogID=457786879

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #885 on: December 26, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »

This was just posted on Sebastian's MySpace page but is an older article...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bach In The Spotlight Las Vegas

Hang on one second," Sebastian Bach says. "I'm gonna take my shirt off."

"Ahhh, all right," he exhales deeply and with great satisfaction moments later, sounding like a dude who's gone from a jail cell to an open bar in a matter of seconds. "I'm outside. It's beautiful out here."

"I couldn't be happier," he continues, sounding the part while basking in the glow of a sold-out show in Pittsburgh the night before. "This is one of the best summers of my life."

And with that, Bach lets loose with the first of many mischievous cackles that roll out of chest with the loud report of a drunken marching band.

The guy is skilled at cracking himself up -- it's as if the world is his whoopee cushion -- and he speaks with such volume and enthusiasm, he's like a heavy metal cheerleader with a megaphone for a larynx.

Basically, he sounds exactly like Sebastian Bach should.

The dude's a banshee-voiced hell-raiser who doesn't cut his hair, doesn't shut up and doesn't take himself too seriously -- as evidenced by his latest hit single, "(Love Is) A Bitchslap."

This summer, Bach's opening up for Poison, playing packed gigs and loving it, though once upon a time, making the rounds with Brett Michaels and Co. would have seemed abhorrent to a guy who hates being associated with the '80s hair metal scene after having initially came to fame fronting Jersey rockers Skid Row.

Since splitting with that group over a decade ago, Bach has hit the road with brutes like Pantera and borrowed half his band from Judas Priest frontman Rob Halford's solo outfit.

Bach's latest disc, "Angel Down," is the hardest and heaviest thing he's ever done, a brash and snotty hard rock call-to-arms that's miles removed from the glam rock set.

"Ten years ago I wouldn't have done it," Bach says of touring with Poison, "because every interview I ever did it was, 'Nirvana's here, it's over for Poison and Skid Row.' I was having a tough enough time defending my band and myself, I didn't need to defend 100 other bands that I had nothing to do with.

"But that's a long time ago," he continues. "I'll tell you one thing, America loves Poison with Sebastian Bach. We are selling more tickets than the Monster Mayhem Tour with Slipknot and Disturbed. We're bigger."

Part of this is undoubtedly attributable to the fact that between Bach and Michaels, the two have done more reality TV shows than just about all of their well-coiffed peers.

Last year, Bach tried his hand at becoming a rapper on MTV's "Celebrity Rap Superstar," and more recently, he's taken part in "Gone Country II," which debuted on CMT Aug. 15.

"I moved into Barbara Mandrell's mansion in Nashville. My roommate is Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson Five -- I mean, how do they think this (expletive) up?" Bach snickers at the thought of the show's lineup, which also includes Lorenzo Lamas, Sean Young and others. "It's nuts. Lorenzo is really nice -- they're all nice. Sean Young is wild. She's just off her rocker. She's great TV, as they say. Dude, just wait til you see this."

According to Bach, the honky tonk set suits him a little better than the hip-hop ranks did.

"Country was easier," he booms. "The one thing about my voice is that I want to go up and down with it, and rap is like one note. That was just so frustrating for me. Why would I just one to sing one note in a row?"

Of course, in these parts, Bach is best known for his role on the VH1 series "SuperGroup," which paired him up with fellow rockers Ted Nugent, Scott Ian, Jason Bonham and Evan Seinfeld to form the new band Damnocracy. The show was filmed here in Vegas in early 2006, though Bach still isn't too fond of the way it turned out -- probably because he was largely portrayed as a drunken, self-centered prima donna.

"I loved living there. I loved being in Vegas. I wasn't totally happy with the show," he admits. "I didn't think it was very good. I didn't think it was about music. I don't know what they were trying to do. It was more fun to shoot the show than to watch the show."

Still, Bach never seems to tire of the limelight. He's a rock star who plays the part with all the relish of a teen boy raiding his father's stack of "Playboys."

So what if he occasionally gets a little sunburnt in the spotlight?

"When you ask why I do these shows, it's to promote my name for rock 'n' roll," Bach says. "I'm using those television shows to make the name Sebastian Bach as big as the name Skid Row. That's one of my biggest challenges in my career. Great rock 'n' roll names are so rare, like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest. And Skid Row is right up there with the best names ever.

"So, I own the name Sebastian Bach. I've got a trademark with the U.S. government," he chuckles. "My apologies to the classical pianist."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54524288&blogID=458832863

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #886 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:40 PM »

Sebastian has added a new photo site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebastianbach/

And a short video with John Rich to his website:

http://www.sebastianbach.com/updates.html

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #887 on: January 10, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

t's time for some 2008 'Angel Down 'Round The World Tour' Highlights!! Here is where I will post EXCLUSIVE videos from the 2008 tour shot personally by myself or the road crew! You got the best seat in the house! First up is 'Youth Gone Wild' LIVE @ Blossom Music Center in Cleveland Ohio! CLEVELAND ROCKS! Hey you knew that!

Metal Mike & Johnny Chromatic: Guitars

Bobby Jarzombek: Drums

Video: http://blip.tv/file/1654351

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #888 on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stuck Inside Perth Australia 2008

Here we are killin' it on 'Stuck Inside' in Perth Australia at the Burswood Dome in 2008! It was our 2nd time there in a year, just a year before we played with Guns N' Roses & Rose Tattoo at the Burswood Dome, located just across the parking lot! I love playing Australia, Perth is quite the hike from New Jersey but we can't wait to go there  again soon! This was shot by my buddy Ivan, thanks alot dude!

http://blip.tv/file/1656001

You Bring Me Down Perth Australia 2008

This is us bustin' out the nasty goove that is 'You Bring Me Down' in Perth Australia 2008 @ the Burswood Theatre. Love doing this song live ! Chunky, melodic, heavy & cool .

http://blip.tv/file/1657644

From the CD 'Angel Down' on Get Off My Bach / MRV / EMI
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:09:18 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #889 on: January 12, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'Piece Of Me' Performance Footage From Perth Posted Online - Jan. 12, 2009

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has uploaded video footage of him and his band performing the SKID ROW track "Piece Of Me" on May 27, 2008 at the Burswood Theatre in Perth, Australia. He says, "It was our second time there in a year. Just a year before, we played with GUNS N' ROSES and ROSE TATTOO at the Burswood Dome, located just across the parking lot! I love playing Australia. Perth is quite the hike from New Jersey but we can't wait to go there again soon!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=112309

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #890 on: January 13, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »

By Your Side Perth WA 2008 Online Now

Here we are doing the song 'By Your Side'. We didn't get to do this song this summer as much as I'd like ,with the shorter opening set, but we did it at the headline gigs. Can't wait to write some more songs with Roy Z!

http://blip.tv/file/1664534

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #891 on: January 15, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'Monkey Business' Performance Footage From Perth Posted Online - Jan. 15, 2009

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has uploaded video footage of him and his band performing the SKID ROW track "Monkey Business" on May 27, 2008 at the Burswood Theatre in Perth, Australia. Watch the clip below.

He commented, "People have been emailing me, 'Do you have footage from this show? That show?' Well here's the deal, out of around 60 or so shows we did in 2008, I have about 90% of those shows all on video. The Perth show is basically the first one I have watched! We would watch the shows on the bus sometimes on the way to the next town to improve our performance, but other than that, I have 40-50 tapes from the tour to go through. Anything 'pro-shot' will be saved for future DVD releases, but I have so many concerts that would not be suitable for a DVD, but work great here on the Internet!

"This is what I have always envisioned the Internet to be! The gig is the Internet, the Internet is the gig. The Medium Is The Message! Hey I'm old school.... still play records here at the House Of Bach... but to use the Internet to broadcast full gigs at HD quality is something truly amazing to a rocker like me! Enjoy the show!!"

Video: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=112553

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #892 on: January 21, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

Sebastian has made the following post on his message board regarding a question on a YouTube copyright claim regarding his music.  I thought it was interesting...

Sebastian Bach
Administrator

Re: A copyright owner has claimed content....
? Reply #4 Today at 1:38pm ?

this is so crazy to me.
i kwow you dont mean any harm in using my music for your videos, but what every person under 30, it seems like, doesnt realize: we make our living by making music. noone has the right but us , the musicians, to upload our music to the internet! it is so insane to me that anyone even wants to be in a band anymore sometimes. if you upload our song to your site why would someone go buy the cd? if they can go to your site & hear it for free ?
its absolutely unbelievable.
its also like beating your head against a wall.
if i see any roadrage, angel down, forever wild, jcs, j &h, anything that i did not consent to be on the internet, i have it taken down. its nobodys right but mine to put my art on the internet. bootlegs are different. they are not supposed to be professional looking or sounding, so i dont really care so much about that. but if i put a cd out or a dvd , & put my name on it, it makes me furious to see it all being given away for free & there is next to nothing i can do about it.
ace, you know that countdown you got goin ? add about another 10 years onto that because its shit like this that make me & alot of other musicians say "fuck this". noone has intentionally done anything wrong, its just assumed these days if you make music than it should be free. this does NOT exactly make us all run skip
& jump into the studio as quick as we can.
its like the dude in the white stripes said : "playing music now is like being a carpenter & all the work has left town".
i would suggest if you want music for your video game videos, learn how to play an instrument, write a song, record it , & use it in your video.
Because i have to feed my children & pay my bills with mine.
thanks.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #893 on: January 21, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

Ouch.

Sounds like Baz is having some money problems.

I'm sending him $50 RIGHT NOW.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #894 on: January 24, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'Angel Down' Performance Footage From Perth Posted Online - Jan. 24, 2009

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has uploaded video footage of him and his band performing the track "Angel Down" on May 27, 2008 at the Burswood Theatre in Perth, Australia. Watch the clip below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=113100

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #895 on: January 26, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »

smoking

My plan in 2009 is to release 2 CD?s if possible. One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele & Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you ?Battle with the Bottle?. The other CD will be a straight up hard ass rocker, the follow up to ?Angel Down?. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z hopefully, & definitely Jamey Jasta of the band Hatebreed. Jamey & I are getting together this month to record some demos. I am not going to make a Hatebreed record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy & anthemic but still make sense next to the other CD?s I have done.
I am also planning on releasing a new DVD in 2009. Can?t go into the details quite yet, but there will be more hi quality live DVD material coming your way this year, a la ?Roadrage?. Looks like I will be starting work on the new DVD this month.
Don?t get confused by me doing a ?country? album and a ?rock? album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don?t make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud & clear. My only objective in making CD?s is to make them ?good?. Hopefully these 2 new CD?s will fall into this category!
All the best and hope to see you on the road again sometime soon!

Sebastian Bach

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2009, 06:17:22 AM »

sound pretty fucking good, i've recently gotten into hatebreed too so can't wait for one of the recrods smoking
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

^^
HATEBREED Frontman Wants To Help SEBASTIAN BACH Write 'Great Anthemic Metal/Rock Songs' - Jan. 30, 2009

HATEBREED/KINGDOM OF SORROW frontman Jamey Jasta has confirmed that he has been collaborating with former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach on material for Bach's next solo album. Jasta says, "All the SKID ROW/Bach fans need not to worry ? I am not trying to infuse a HATEBREED/KINGDOM OF SORROW sound or style. I'm just hoping to write and produce a bunch of GREAT anthemic metal/rock songs for him. Think 'Painkiller'-era [JUDAS] PRIEST meets 'Vulgar Display' [PANTERA] meets 'Slave To The Grind' [SKID ROW]."

Bach recently stated about his upcoming follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down", "I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. Jamey and I are getting together this month to record some demos. I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=113446

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH To Perform At 'Jeffrey Steele & Friends' Concert - Feb. 3, 2009

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will take part in Jeffrey Steele & Friends, an intimate evening with Jeffrey Steele and special guests, on Thursday, March 12 at Rocketown (401 6th Ave. S) in Nashville, Tennessee.Other artists slated to perform with Steele and his band include Keith Anderson, Billy Dean and LoCash Cowboys, with more to be announced. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Alex LeVasseur Memorial Scholarship Program and Rocketown.

This unique event will include table seating, with a limited VIP section. VIP tables are $1,500; remaining tables are $1,000; limited single seats are available for $100 each. Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.

Silent auctions will feature exclusive items including autographed guitars, golf packages, items from John Rich, an autographed Predators jersey, a custom-made Outlaw guitar, and much more.

The Alex LeVasseur Memorial Scholarship Program assists Nashville's frequently overlooked and underprivileged youth by motivating them in school and in life. Jeffrey Steele and his family created the Alex LeVasseur Memorial Scholarship Program at The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, in conjunction with Rocketown/Sixth Avenue Skate Park in Nashville, after Steele's 13-year-old son passed away January 28, 2007 in a tragic accident. Steele and his family are very involved in the program, which has already made a significant impact on its participants.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=113639

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

I really like Sebastian but dude, no need to apologize. Sebastian is one of those guys that has the personality to get a way with anything

the country song of his is great

that rap superstar is what I'd be embarrassed about.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: