Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:09:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 283005 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #840 on: October 02, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »

Lost on the last post of the last page

Does Baz run his own MySpace page?

He sent me a comment back and I think its cool as fuck if it is him and not some hired person or his wife or something....

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #841 on: October 03, 2008, 09:35:49 AM »

He sent me a comment back and I think its cool as fuck if it is him and not some hired person or his wife or something....

dunno but i can imagine how it feels cuz me and bbf chatted a bit and sent a couple of pms back and forth some years ago, awesome Smiley

(that was on gnr2k)
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #842 on: October 03, 2008, 01:49:17 PM »

dunno but i can imagine how it feels cuz me and bbf chatted a bit and sent a couple of pms back and forth some years ago, awesome Smiley

(that was on gnr2k)
My guess is, if you can get him to talk about ChiDem - its Baz - if not, it is a hired hand...also if he used the term 'Mind Blowing' to describe everything from breakfast to Chidem, its Baz. (kidding)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 12:30:42 PM by IKnowWhereIAM » Logged

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #843 on: October 03, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »

He started the comment off with "DUDE"

so I think that was really him hihi

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #844 on: October 03, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »

He started the comment off with "DUDE"

so I think that was really him hihi

hihi

And I think that Rhapsody link is working now:

http://www.rhapsody.com/sebastianbach/battlewiththebottle

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #845 on: October 03, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »

Yeah, I can listen to it but I can't buy it off Rhapsody for some reason...........

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #846 on: October 07, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »

Vote for BATTLE WITH THE BOTTLE on Top 20 Video Countdown!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

THIS IS HUGE. ok. it's been literally 13 years since I have shot a video.
But right now, I am proud to say... I have a brand new video. Called 'Battle With The Bottle'. Shot by Wayne Isham!!
I am extremely proud of the video & song.
This video could actually make the CMT Top 20 Video Countdown.
All you have to do is go here & VOTE! If enough of us do so, 'Battle With The Bottle' will indeed make the Countdown.
It's that simple.
Here is the link:

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/top_twenty_countdown/series_wildcard.jhtml?wildcard=/dynamic_templates/shows/center_templates/wildcard/top_twenty_countdown/2008/top20_viewers_poll_main.jhtml&event_id=890069

It would be incredible for everyone involved if this video made the countdown. 'Gone Country 2' has been on tv since August, the whole point of the show is to make some great music, & here it is! Lets make the tv show count by giving this video the support we have been waiting 13 years to give.
Yes, its on youtube. But the quality sucks on youtube! 'Battle With The Bottle' is shot on Hi-Def.. so you should all see it on your home theatre systems with the best picture & sound. Not on a cell phone !
Let's not make it another 13 years until the next video!! It truly is up to YOU !!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54524288&blogID=439132179

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #847 on: October 12, 2008, 02:16:08 AM »

'Rock Band' TV show, featuring Alice Cooper and Sebastian Bach, to jam on VH1 Classic

Oct 10, 2008

As if your television set doesn't get enough of the video game Rock Band, now comes Rock Band the TV show. EW.com has learned exclusively that Rock Band 2 The Stars, a spoof of VH1's celebreality competition, will air on the network's VH1 Classic channel and online beginning Oct. 15 (it'll eventually air on VH1, though no date has been set). Professional rock stars Alice Cooper and Sebastian Bach will play hosts to 12 wannabe rockers who live in a loft together and vie to out-skill each other in challenges designed to showcase Rock Band 2's new features. Rumors of a potential Rock Band show surfaced in early September when a casting call appeared on the game's website seeking "hardcore fans of the video game ROCK BAND to form the Ultimate Rock Band." Specifically, it called for players to "be a master of at least one instrument, and preferably excel at all of them." The show will air as six mini-episodes.

Combining game-play with general rock attitude, each week the contestant with the worst overall performance will be eliminated. Once it's down to three players -- drums, guitar and bass -- those two groups will back Cooper and Bach at a final showdown taped at Los Angeles' famed Viper Room. The winning band will then get to play in between sets at the L.A. stop of the Rock Band Live tour featuring Panic at the Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's, and The Cab. That show happens to be tonight at the Staples Center.

Check out a sneak peek of the trailer for Rock Band 2: The Stars: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1847321855?bctid=1847317742

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #848 on: October 12, 2008, 05:28:18 AM »

'Rock Band' TV show, featuring Alice Cooper and Sebastian Bach, to jam on VH1 Classic

Oct 10, 2008

As if your television set doesn't get enough of the video game Rock Band, now comes Rock Band the TV show. EW.com has learned exclusively that Rock Band 2 The Stars, a spoof of VH1's celebreality competition, will air on the network's VH1 Classic channel and online beginning Oct. 15 (it'll eventually air on VH1, though no date has been set). Professional rock stars Alice Cooper and Sebastian Bach will play hosts to 12 wannabe rockers who live in a loft together and vie to out-skill each other in challenges designed to showcase Rock Band 2's new features. Rumors of a potential Rock Band show surfaced in early September when a casting call appeared on the game's website seeking "hardcore fans of the video game ROCK BAND to form the Ultimate Rock Band." Specifically, it called for players to "be a master of at least one instrument, and preferably excel at all of them." The show will air as six mini-episodes.

Combining game-play with general rock attitude, each week the contestant with the worst overall performance will be eliminated. Once it's down to three players -- drums, guitar and bass -- those two groups will back Cooper and Bach at a final showdown taped at Los Angeles' famed Viper Room. The winning band will then get to play in between sets at the L.A. stop of the Rock Band Live tour featuring Panic at the Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's, and The Cab. That show happens to be tonight at the Staples Center.

Check out a sneak peek of the trailer for Rock Band 2: The Stars: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1847321855?bctid=1847317742

I bet the fans are all excited reading it, almsot ready to cum in their pants then they hit that list of names. pick up the 45, and blow their head...clean off.

html sucks
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #849 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »

Sebastian Bach and Alice Cooper from Episode 1 of Rock Band 2

Video: http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2008/10/17/are_you_better_than_these_people_at_rock_band-2.html

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #850 on: October 17, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

'Rock Band 2 The Stars' Featuring ALICE COOPER, SEBASTIAN BACH Debuts On VH1 - Oct. 17, 2008

A preview of the first episode of VH1's new reality show "Rock Band 2 The Stars" is available below. The show, which debuted this past Wednesday (October 15), stars legendary shock rocker Alice Cooper and ex-SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach.

According to RockGamer.com, throughout the series contestants will be judged by performance, accuracy, stage presence, guitar smashing, and possibly best makeup. Each week players will face challenges and a chance to be in one of Alice and Sebastian's bands. Contestants are eliminated until only six remain (two bands of 3).

The two bands will then face off at Hollywood's legendary Viper Room, with the help of Bach and Cooper as their respective frontmen. The winners get the honor of performing in front of thousands of fans at the Rock Band Live tour's Los Angeles stop.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107105

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #851 on: October 17, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

Jesus, I've never seen so many fucking geeks in my life.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #852 on: October 18, 2008, 09:53:14 PM »

ANGEL DOWN

Axl Rose lends vocals to three tracks, including the awesomely titled ''(Love Is) a Bitchslap,'' on Bach's 2007 solo album ? which Bach notes received a grade B review from EW. ''You said it was surprising how good it was. Hmmm, how do I take that?'' A better question: Why do Bach and Rose click? ''He actually explained it to me once,'' Bach says. ''He says when he has me open up shows, he's backstage on a treadmill working out and puts me on the video screen with the sound pumped in. He says, 'Baz, you just go out there and you're yourself and you get on with it. You're like, This is me, f--- you if you don't like it. Let's rock'. I don't really even know what he's talkin' about, but that's what he told me.''

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20219449_8,00.html

Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #853 on: October 18, 2008, 10:00:28 PM »

ANGEL DOWN

Axl Rose lends vocals to three tracks, including the awesomely titled ''(Love Is) a Bitchslap,'' on Bach's 2007 solo album ? which Bach notes received a grade B review from EW. ''You said it was surprising how good it was. Hmmm, how do I take that?'' A better question: Why do Bach and Rose click? ''He actually explained it to me once,'' Bach says. ''He says when he has me open up shows, he's backstage on a treadmill working out and puts me on the video screen with the sound pumped in. He says, 'Baz, you just go out there and you're yourself and you get on with it. You're like, This is me, f--- you if you don't like it. Let's rock'. I don't really even know what he's talkin' about, but that's what he told me.''

He really is dumb if he can't figure out what Axl meant by that.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #854 on: October 18, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »

ANGEL DOWN

He really is dumb if he can't figure out what Axl meant by that.

Maybe he meant that he wasn't worthy of the description...but with Baz it hard to tell.  hihi

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #855 on: October 23, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »

'METAL' MIKE CHLASCIAK: 'It's Obvious That AXL ROSE Has A Metal Heart' - Oct. 23, 2008

MetalForever.com: You had the priviledge of appearing on albums with some of the greatest vocalists in metal that include Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson, Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose. Are there any others you would like to work with? Any memorable moments?

Chlasciak: Man, they are all memorable moments. I have vivid memories of recording guitar solos for the HALFORD "Resurrection" album. You have to understand, making the "Resurrection" album was the most important thing in my life at that time and it will always remain as a special experience for me. But anyways, while making the album Bruce would stop by the studio every so often just to say hey. And, I remember getting ready to do my guitar solos one day and into the control room walk in Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson and they stand behind me and I go, "Are you kidding me?! I'm supposed to play my solos now?!" Haha. It was an honor to hear Bruce sing on the track "The One You Love To Hate" from "Resurrection", it really was. I remember HALFORD playing "The One You Love To Hate" live in London and joining The Metal God on stage were Bruce and Geoff Tate. I'd say that's memorable. Standing on stage next to Rob Halford is an absolute honor. Without any trace of doubt, Rob is The Metal God. Recording Sebastian's "Angel Down" album had some great times, too. It almost had that energy of an artist making their first recording ? excitement! Baz was rebuilding things and he was excited about the album. The band played in the same big room at Sound City Studios in California and I would hear Baz go for it in the vocal isolation booth. It was great to hear his determination and performances. The band would play live and cut it "directly to tape" like the old days, except we replaced the 2" machine with hard drives. Then to hear what Axl added to the songs when he did his guest spots, was just ? I don't know how to describe it ? it was special to hear him on it. I felt wonderful as a musician to have someone like him sing over something I had been a part of. And, you know, I hear Axl's voice and I hear the strength, his delivery and his attitude and it's obvious that Axl Rose has a metal heart. Needless to say, I'd love to opportunity to do something similar again, however small it might be.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107508

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #856 on: October 25, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Answers Country Music Fans' 'Craziest' Questions; Video Available - Oct. 25, 2008

CMT has posted a two-part interview with Sebastian Bach where he fields some of the country music fans' "craziest" questions. Watch it at the following links:

* Loaded Questions 1
* Loaded Questions 2

Host John Rich tapped Sebastian Bach as the winner of the second season of CMT's hit series, "Gone Country", in the September 26 season finale. Bach immediately released "Battle With The Bottle" to radio, the song he penned with Nashville songwriters Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee while taping the series. The song is produced by John Rich. The accompanying video, directed by Wayne Isham, is available for vieweing below.

Bach, who edged out tough competition from fellow "Gone Country" contestants Mikalah Gordon, Jermaine Jackson, Chris Kirkpatrick, Lorenzo Lamas and Sean Young, performed his song before a live audience at Nashville's Wildhorse Saloon in the show's finale. In the end, Rich dubbed Bach the winner because of his ability to connect to his audience and his lyrics, something that is essential in country music.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107655

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #857 on: October 25, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Says He's Got 'Tons' Of Rare SKID ROW Footage Waiting To Be Released - Oct. 25, 2008

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach was recently interviewed by Record Collector magazine (web site) ?
a publication which the singer has described as "definitely my favorite magazine out of the UK and possibly the world. One of the only magazines I can think of that is truly about music, not gossip, trends, fashion, or nostalgia. One of the only magazines I actually buy due to its focus on collecting all sorts of music and its attention to detail."

An excerpt from Bach's interview with Record Collector follows below.

Record Collector: Is there much unreleased in the archives?

Bach: A lot. Back when we were on tour in SKID ROW, from '89 to '91, the soundman was making DATs of every concert, and we were partyng so much, I was the only one who listened to them and collected them. So when they kicked me out of the band in '96, what they forgot was [laughs] ? that I have 400 DAT tapes of everything of us and everybody from BON JOVI to SOUNDGARDEN to Axl and M?TLEY CR?E. I've got the only copy of those, not to mention the video archive ? Dimebag [Darrell Abbott of PANTERA] goofing off and pro-shot concert footage ? tons of one-of-a-kind tapes from '90/'91, with all sorts of people jamming with us. Those guys kicked me out, but they should know that I've transferred all of it to digital for DVD and preserved the quality ? I'm not that much of an asshole! [laughs] JOURNEY put out a 1981 show on DVD and those guys hate each other's guts, but how come they put this shit out? So if they [SKID ROW] ever want to do that, I'm the guy that has all th footage. Make me an offer!

Record Collector: Do you have any tapes from before SKID ROW?

Bach: Yes. I have a tape of my first beer commercial for radio ? Schooner ? in 1983. Then the guy who was the engineer on RUSH's "Snakes & Arrows", Rich Chycki, was a guitarist in Toronto in the mid-'80s. Before I joined MADAME X from Detroit, I was playing in Rich's band and those tapes exist in high quality sound. When I left for MADAME X, he got James LaBrie of DREAM THEATER in and told him, "Sing it exactly like this." The album came out as WINTER ROSE, but that material exists with me singing [at] age 16. I was also on "Maple Metal" onAttic, at 14. It got reviewed in Kerrang! and I couldn't even comprehend it.

Record Collector: Do you get involved in limited editions of your releases?

Bach: Yeah. The record company told me "Angel Down" was coming out on vinyl picture disc, and I was like, "What?! How cool is that?!" How ironic that vinyl is the one area taking off now. I have tons and it's all preserved in plastic. I've got THE BEATLES "Yesterday and Today" with the baby dolls, and bootlegs I collected as a teenager, like VAN HALEN "Live in Pasadena". I think record companies are silly not putting out this stuff, instead of all this compilation bullshit. They're fucking nuts! [laughs] SKID ROW best-of? We only had three albums, and you can buy them for five bucks. Assholes! [laughs]

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107658

Chief
Legend

« Reply #858 on: October 25, 2008, 10:36:48 PM »

so what is Baz up to lately music wise? is he touring at all.. i've been out of the loop.

i wonder if he will open for Guns again?

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #859 on: October 27, 2008, 10:27:56 AM »

Sebastian and Alice Cooper - Rock Band 2 The Stars Episode 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNtPDR6o0M

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: